We told you

We told you.

You didn't listen.

Have a nice life.

Attached: 1553239852510.png (689x198, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jerrybrito/status/1130812389048238080
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it will crawl back down when retards realize it was just another scam - screencap this

I’m so glad I bought 15 of these when it was close to $50. You guys were annoying as hell, but you convinced me

Yeah it will go back down, just like everything else.
And so what? What is your point? That doesn't matter, because you still missed out on a chance to make money. The fact still remains that it went up a fuck ton and you missed out.

Cope harder, we won

Exactly

Every time. Shalom, rabbi!

Any news being this STIFF pump?

Attached: 1557943721947.jpg (851x569, 75K)

>being
behind

Pumping shitcoins by patent trolling...wait, is this method parented under US copyright? God I should patent this and si him for it.

Kek imagine being this retarded, I am not saying it's not going to pump, I am saying that the news is worth zero attention and CSW is not Satoshi, so try to gain as much money as you can and sell it.

kek I have to hand it to craig. this is on the level of the first shitcoin that did an "AWS partnership" or "Microsoft Azure partnership". people are getting all excited without realizing a literal shit eating hobo could have been approved for the same thing simply by being first in line

I mean if you bought right when the news broke on Jow Forums then you're fine. I bought some and its making up for the losses I've been having in my Robinhood stock portfolio past few weeks. Life is good.

are you me? literally bought 15 at $50 based on biz memes.

>went up a fuckton
Oh wow 25% that's like a quarter!
Imagine if you had put 100 dollars in, you'd have 125 now!

you realize just because some retarded judge says hes the creator of bitcoin doesnt make him the creator of bitcoin right? he still has to prove it

These matic fags (literal pajeets) are making 3x the gains you are every single day. Stfu about your little baby 20% pump loser.

yeah or $10k you'd have +$2.5k in a few minutes. cope harder.

some poor fucks thinking its smart to buy bsv now....they will have a heavy regret later on when they figure they've been scammed by that homosexual piece of shit.

what a cheap scam....patenting the whitepaper cause no one else did before & the patent is immediatly granted as long as no one complains. total joke. this guy has no decency and will end up with a bullet in his head that he put there himself, just as its always with the wicked homos.

he was already waving a handgun around like a madman the day after bitcoin's true creator became widely known on Jow Forums. was it for self defense due to heightened paranoia? or is it a cry for help?

Attached: 65375437.jpg (750x734, 138K)

Or 100k and you'd have 25k!
Do you have that kind of money, user?

look at all these butthurt comment. if that isnt the biggest buy signal i dont know what is.

uhh

Attached: xD.png (287x34, 1K)

yeah why buy the real bitcoin when you canbuy some pajeet shit lmao

i dont know man....let him have his 24 or 48 hour shitcoin pump.

once people get sober they will feel the heavy burn.

wouldn't be suprised if that faggot gets served a shitload of new lawsuits at the end of this.

oh thank you satash the vishnu is alive in the blackchain

You told me to sell my 210 BCH for 210 BSV. I did the opposite and I'm pretty happy

Attached: 03b.png (400x381, 108K)

Make that 70% bitch

You dont get it user. Satoshi is suing them, not the other way around

Attached: 1527219756396.png (984x414, 28K)

OOOooh satoshi vision

MOON

holy shit 108

>Cope harder, we won
>$75
Honestly I don't know how you guys can even handle that much winning

$113 now

Is there any place this shitcoin is even listed anymore?
Can't short it if I can't trade it

about to break $200 on huobi

playground

I did read the thread. Just commenting on your faggotry at the time

+110%

Stay poor pajeets

NEW BITCOIN IS HERE

>Cope harder, we won
By pumping your own bags. Good job. kek.

Wait what happened? I wasnt following bchsv

twitter.com/jerrybrito/status/1130812389048238080

Eh if a judge determined it I would believe it. But a copyright is not that. It’s just paying money to the US gov and as long as nobody else has copyrighted it before you it will be granted, no questions asked.

We told you to hedge BSV

CZ delist was a huge signal

Wait, there is actually people out there believing in CW? My guess is that these people also think that centralized authorities will be just.

You complete brainlets.

CW only filled a copyright form.
You can also do the same.

No one said Satoshi Nakamoto was CW... seriously, I don't know how you brainlets even manage to breathe.

sooner or later people will figure it was just another scam by this guy.

i'm feeling sorry for every new bagholder of this shitcoin.
there's propably a ton of people out there thinking right now they make the bargain of their life getting """the real bitcoin""" so cheap... . just sad

then do it big guy

It’s not a patent. Patents are harder to get and would have allowed him licensing control. A copyright on these things is meaningless. Not only is there no system for copyright investigation but it basically only protects Bitcoin and the white paper from never being duplicated and claimed to be by someone else and called those exact things. It’s protection of name only. I wonder if anyone has copyrighted “BSV” or “Bitcoin Satoshi’s Vision” yet.

kys greg

>granted US copyright registrations for Bitcoin white paper and code

This, he filed it months ago

WE ARE MOONSHOOTING

Attached: 1557355077390.png (1089x1024, 1.04M)

Happy about not making 100% in an hour. Okay user, okay

it will crash down hard and fast, its not sustainable and we all know it.

How do I get the private keys for BTC SV when I had bitcoin in blockchain website?

>bsv after 100% pump: $110
>bch without 100% pump: dude lmao $420
I think his happiness is justified

>not pump&dump

Attached: pd.png (213x297, 5K)

> btc: "you guys suck both"

Someone actually tried to patent the Bitcoin name in 2011 and failed

Know your history faggot

>patents and copyrights are the same
ape

Praise Visnhu.

>Someone actually tried to copyright the Bitcoin name in 2011 and failed
>Know your history faggot

FTFM both points stand

>he did not buy In low

Sue them in court

>he did buy bsv

>he is getting rkd

Attached: operationdragonslayer.png (200x39, 6K)

There's dozens of us. Dozens!

Not your keys, not your coins.

Reminder not to keep your coins on exchanges. It will require exhaustive legal proceedings to even begin an attempt to get them awarded to you.

Good luck

You also bought in at a DCA of $85 so you're still in the red on your investment, congrats Craigjeev.

Imagine been one of those who didn't bought the original bitcoin for under 50$

Attached: satoshi.png (425x527, 315K)

Not like we didn't warn them, every single day.

But if they would rather believe the lies and reject logic and truth, then they deserve to be poor.

STIFF

Attached: 1554378025728.png (1143x500, 43K)

just went all in at 100USD

My pajeetcoin Matic did better buy now or cry later