How did it all start?

what was the first LINK thread? how did it become the official biz coin?

Attached: 24135302_1430976737000373_1382460190_n.jpg (738x767, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/biz/3171521
warosu.org/biz/thread/S3115473
yuki.la/biz/4246712
yuki.la/biz/4801212
yuki.la/biz/4940260
yuki.la/biz/5013990
yuki.la/biz/5989877
yuki.la/biz/6350294
yuki.la/biz/6560973
yuki.la/biz/7569209
yuki.la/biz/7736231
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jason Parser

nice pic OP

Attached: 1503461369733.jpg (1280x800, 689K)

Attached: D3BxtSxWwAUYFRS.jpg (600x600, 37K)

thats a good question OP, I really dont know. but I want to thank that user for making me fucking rich

nice pic non-OP

Attached: sergeyjesus.jpg (2048x2048, 625K)

Im here since 2 yrs now but could never find it out. someone must know it.

Attached: 3DLAmCsuTe3bwjPJtcJJmZusPtExyx3sTaZakhzEpNa9ythv2fzh7AXtjkWb1CsWZdP4RSLa73mgNfJyHceYsr6HcVasuZRvM9ke (640x360, 78K)

yuki.la/biz/3171521

Attached: Surething.jpg (2560x1440, 417K)

"I've been getting a lot of inquiries about Chain Link being a scam because of how quiet and inactive on social media they are. I think they are in stealth mode, are in stealth mode, and don't want to draw too much attention to their ICO. They may be aiming to raise entire funds via pre-sale if I am to speculate. Metal Pay and Rialto have done similar things."

The first Prophet was AssBlaster

Who cares about this shitcoin anymore. Memes were dumb but never dumb enough

thanks a lot user! its also interesting to see how civilized and factual the discussions were at that time. those were the times..

MY LINKIES!!! GIVE THEM BACK!!!

>civilized and factual the discussions
this is so true and makes me so sad. Ive been there but never paid a lot attention to biz until late 2017. I couldve already made it but I fucked it up. I hate myself

Attached: images (3).jpg (225x145, 5K)

This is the first instance of chainlink mentioned on biz.

Chainlink got invited to the SIBOS conference, so we shilled the fuck outta it after buying in the Etherdelta meatgrinder, dumped it and never looked back, but our memes were so dank that it took over Jow Forums like the fucking plague, and now I wince every time I see a blue-on-white flannel

Attached: 1507315479845.png (687x600, 415K)

>I would never invest in anything from someone who dresses that fucking retarded
How dare he disrespect Sergey

same bro.
i read a book about ethereum in may 2017, but then waited until december 2017 to invest in both ethereum and (mostly in) chainlink..now I am 40% up from initial, but thats basically nothing considering how much money i could have made if i jumped in in may 2017.
i also bought chainlink at the absolute 2017 max on december 23..
fuck my life

Attached: 1540588015630.png (657x527, 341K)

Attached: 1558361926389.png (510x332, 60K)

thanks frens!

I feel you

Classic

The actual first Chainlink thread was this one here

Attached: EADC8630-5A80-4949-943E-3077F4E2E1EE.jpg (680x591, 34K)

Assblaster aka creatine

I was in the presale. Someone posted a yt vid of Sergey talking to the camera for 10 min in the summer of 2017. I watched the whole thing, was super intrigued and then investigated to try and figure out they were legit. The presale had a 100ETH min, but some ppl were posting their private links to biz. It was a huge risk to send your ETH to one of these addresses ppl posted, bc we didn’t even know if Sergey et al would honor our contributions as they had explicitly forbid sharing your private presale link, but I was so bullish and desperate to get in on LINK that I sent all my ETH.

After that I and others who loaded up on the presale posted a lot on biz spreading the gospel of LINK. We were up against people who knew better but were spreading fud as well as low iq skeptics. Gradually the arguments, being so present and familiar with people on both sides, morphed into meme-status. I’d point to the “they’re next to the toilets” meme pre-SIBOS as that moment.

I feel like some of my early posts after presale were so earnest lucid and convincing that I probably got a decent number of people to dip in. So you’re welcome

Most people here are new and don’t know anything
Basically back in old biz people were very uneducated when Icos were just about getting popular (status/BAT/0x/TenX/decentralised) icos were on a model of first come first serve to get tokens so the only way to guarantee a way in was presale but the requirement was a lot of eth at the time it was 2000 eth minimum back when eth was 200 to get into pools so what happened was there was an anonymous pool for chain link that started getting filled it was the type where u had no idea if u were getting your money back or sending to a pajeet
Anyway the pool was reduced to something like 1200(hence why ppl thought it was a scam) and it was barely getting filled so the idea was to post it on biz as there were a few neo/dgb/reddcoin pumps that made a few biz whales and get them to fill in the allocation so everyone could get 20% bonus in September
So this is how chainlink as the future shilling happened lol and people bought in slowly the pool filled to around 700 or so eth and a whale came in last minute and slammed the pool with 500 eth completing the allocation
What you need to understand is chainlink made some retards on here rich for the first time in their lives after all the exit scams odn etc and garbage that gets shilled here chainlink was the first one that made biz’s portfolio green
So people who got in shill and shill they made discord groups hired pajeets the whole nine yards and it’s hilarious to see because they will all be gone next year like the deluded arkies the digimarines the animecoin girls the ant marines all the other suckers
But yeah chain link opened at 4x ico price and people fell in love with sergey and his lack of updates haha basically chainlink is their only hope of making money and they don’t give a shit if you buy the top of their bags
Anyway that’s a biz story for u
T.oldfag bizonian

shut the fuck up out of the billions people in the world you managed to find the next piece of the 4thIR on the ground floor through an absolutely free-to-access anime forum

do you realise how insane that is? Corporations actually pay to access the amount of research that have been done since '17 and you get to access them for FREE with complementary brap posts from time to time

Also everyone gtfo out a week later after the 4x when vitalik tweeted chainlink was worthless but yeah

this is mostly true, except for the ending where user pretends that chainlink isn't actually extremely important for all of cryptocurrency and blockchain

the pooled ICO thing made a lot of people, including me, extremely wary of chainlink originally.

t.sadfag who didnt invest at ICO, but still got in directly after

I remember anons first discussing the ICO, opinion was fairly divided at the time, some anons saying oracles had huge potential and others saying they would never really be worth anything. I think it was a few months at least before most of the major FUD had been fully refuted

I pre-registered on chainlinks website for the ICO (had to check to say you weren't a US resident and if you would run a node) but then I was fucking wagecucking when the ICO went live and I had no access to my eth wallet, and by the time I got home a few hours later it had sold out.

I bought my first batch of linkies off etherdelta a few days later (was surprised it wasn't much over the ICO price considering how fast it sold out)

Attached: 1550509240833.jpg (3024x4032, 2.19M)

Yes, indeed..."Ass Blaster" as in Digital ASSetts BLythe mASTERs.

My guess is it was her way of giving back to the common people from whom so much was taken as a result of her creating the Credit Default Swap financial instrument.

Pretty fucking based, if ya ask me, user.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-21 at 8.09.16 AM.png (454x539, 222K)

Attached: 1538325639374.png (778x136, 15K)

quality post. thanks sEnPaI

Sheiit how bugs your stack now?

>ASSBLASTER FIRST POST - 11/08/17

>yuki.la/biz/4246712

>ASSBLASTER 2 - 12/06/17

>yuki.la/biz/4801212

>ASSBLASTER 3 - 12/10/17

>yuki.la/biz/4940260

>ASSBLASTER 4 - 12/13/17

>yuki.la/biz/5013990

>ASSBLASTER 5 - 01/06/18

>yuki.la/biz/5989877

>ASSBLASTER 6 - 01/12/18

>yuki.la/biz/6350294

>ASSBLASTER 7 - 01/17/18

>yuki.la/biz/6560973

>ASSBLASTER 8 - 02/12/18

>yuki.la/biz/7569209

>ASSBLASTER 9 - 02/17/18

>yuki.la/biz/7736231

Attached: 1530401360758.jpg (774x960, 183K)

The man, nay, the legend. Blessed be to Jason Parser.

interesting posts, I like this thread
some more stories of oldfags here? also why you still here

>with complementary brap posts from time to time

Attached: 1453688507246.jpg (348x360, 13K)

>why you still here

anyone who was around at chainlink ICO is 99.9% still in profit for cryptocurrency investment as a whole

if someone here was genuinely around, and investing, at the time of LINK ICO, and you are down in money... i would be astounded

im still here because I made money, and I think im going to make more money

Jow Forums is the world's first open-source secret society. Skull & Bones, Bilderbergers, Freemasons CANNOT compete.

>January 1st, 2021
>I wake up around noon and check coinmarketcap
>$1050
>I spent New Years Eve alone as usual
>I think about all the memes, all the threads spammed on the Chainlink board of 4channel last night
>All the fud about dropping back to $800
>We finally broke $1,000
>I walk outside and get an Uber to the airport
>I only have the 300 Link I managed to buy early 2020, but I started making enough off staking to quit my job
>I fly to the Cryonics center I've been in touch with
>In the waiting room I browse /link/ (a board made when some user bought 4channel with his Link gains last August)
>half the threads are anons showing off their yachts, huge orgies, paying homeless people to let them beat the shit out of them, you get the idea
>I wish I'd had gotten in earlier - a few anons were living like literal kings now, complete with their own fledgling countries
>a couple more livestreams pop up - more nolinker suicides
>the jannies quickly take them down
>the doc takes my phone and we make small talk until I slip into the abyss
>Im declared dead
>This sets off my contracts interlinked within contracts interlinked within contracts interlinked within oracles
>The first contract releases the payment to the Cryonics organization
>Immediately after my Link portfolio is reorganized by a series of contracts written to stake my Link automatically for safe profits
>years pass and an army of profit taking contracts are at work, diversifying my portfolio into various assets for another level of security
>100 years pass and the stop loss contracts still haven't kicked in
>As if no time had passed at all I'm awake, for a second I think I'm still waiting to be put into Cryogenic sleep

1/2

Hell foookin yes, m8

>A new doctor is explaining everything to me
>He hands me the shoebox I put some possessions in - a photo of my family, a photo of my cat, my first Ledger Nano
>I can tell this body isn't organic, but it looks completely natural
>The doctor shows me my portfolio
>Adjusted for inflation, I'm the equivalent of a 2021 billionaire
>I pay for an ego backup
>A sensor imbedded in my body serves as an oracle, if I die my consciousness will immediately be restored in a new body
>I spend some decades roaming Earth, talking to the other old Linkers
>Learn that ayys made first contact soon after our societal and technological development was spurred on by smart contracts
>Pay homage to the statue of Sergey Nazarov, standing in the center of what was once Israel
>Send 1 Link to the janitors wallet as he scrubs Sergey's giant stone feet
>He gets a notification and realizes he's suddenly a rich man
>Exclaims he can finally buy his freedom, breaks down crying tears of happiness
>Figure I've had enough of Earth, pay a ship building company to make me a vessel resembling the one I once flew in EVE Online
>Explore the stars and meet all sorts of interesting people and space niggers using worm holes rendered traversable by some alien technology
>Enter the infinite
What are you gonna do when you make it, user?

>What are you gonna do when you make it, user?

Get fucked up

Came back here cuz LINK is mooning/mainnet and I’ve held since presale. Not only that but got some of my senpai and best friend to invest big in the LINK ico. Gonna make it w the whole team

sometimes I wonder wether sergey browses through biz once in a while and what he thinks when he sees all those link posts and memes

>paying homeless people to let them beat the shit out of them

sides gone

There's an old screenshot of an email from Rory confirming Sergey is aware of the memes and finds some (not most) of them funny

god I love this board

I think it would annoy me if the only people aware of the amazing project I spend all my time for are a bunch of autistic poorfags

Attached: 26598267.jpg (473x500, 46K)

Fuck yes. Often. Degenerates should not be making it, but I'm not complaining.