BTC TO ASHES, BSV IS PHOENIX

coingeek.com/bitcoin-creator-craig-s-wright-satoshi-nakamoto-granted-us-copyright-registrations-for-bitcoin-white-paper-and-code/

Attached: SatoshiNakamoto.jpg (965x500, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j7MeJionPMA
cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?v1=15&ti=1,15&Search_Arg=bitcoin&Search_Code=FT*&CNT=25&PID=nzoD_881lnuCunVeTvIfD742gwJ8&SEQ=20190521081301&SID=1
youtube.com/watch?v=BS-cip2brsg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright_registration
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ITS LITERALLY DUMPING HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Still up over 80% in the last 2 hours.

>literally dumping

shut faggot

"Granted".

Con artist using smoke and mirrors, as usual.

>Jerry Brito, Executive Director at CoinCenter, clarified that registering a copyright was “just filing a form.” He further stated that the copyright office had not investigated whether the claims are valid or not, adding that “they just register it.”

>“Unfortunately there is no official way to challenge a registration. If there are competing claims, the Office will just register all of them. Someone else could today also register themselves as the author of the white paper, thus inviting a suit from Wright and letting a court decide on the validity of the claim.

Again:
>The copyright office had not investigated whether the claims are valid or not, adding that “they just register it.”

So you & me could also register it too. Then it's a court challenge as each of us defends "our" copyright. This tosspot is being bankrolled so he has a better chance of winning, but someone else with deeper pockets could oblitterate him. His false evidence won't stand up anymroe than theirs will.

Hopefully all this BS destroys Bitcoin and eth comes out ahead.

The cope at this point is just pathetic
Imagine spinning up such pathetic lies in desperation.
>Notably, when reviewing Wright’s copyright applications, the U.S. copyright examiner was aware that the Bitcoin white paper and code were each a “famous work” and there have been questions about who is associated with the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto. After receiving confirmation from Wright that he is Satoshi Nakamoto, the Copyright Office granted the following registrations.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET REKT SHITCOIN TRASH

Attached: craigsfinalform.jpg (696x449, 55K)

>eth comes out ahead
why would that autistic mess ever come out ahead?

Confirmation, not verification, fucktard.

"I am Satoshi Nakomoto", "Ok then!". It litterally works like this. It's up to someone else to challenge it privately in court.

If you wanted to you, could register it too, and they would accept.

Comapnies register stupid shit all the time that they don't actually own, and it's up to them to challenge it privately if there's any kind of dispute.

This pos bsv is gonna dump sooo hard when people realize this patent is a big fat joke just like the us govt

because its not a goofy ass centralized coin peddled by bad actors. ERC-20 is META.

He is the Donald Trump of crypto.

I respect the hustle.

this

far from trump....there are galaxies between the greatest of all time and this piece of shit australian who is primary an homosexual and secondary a fraud

> Just like the US govt

JFC you crypto clowns really are delusional in your own world aren't you

DUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>Confirmation, not verification

>TFW the pathetic shitcoiners resort to semantic games as their only viable cope
The office does quite a bit of due diligence for high-profile cases like this one. Have a nice life.
>Patent
>Doesn't understand the difference between copyrights and patents
Wew lad.

Attached: derisivelaughter.png (449x401, 360K)

What, like getting him to sign?

Also if they have personally verified everything, why is it up to the copyright holder to fund and defend their claim privately in court? Surely the system would provide some protection, no?

SURELY I wouldn't also be able to "Register" it, and you, and everyone else.

Oh noes, that's how it actually works.

>coingeek
Ok, so Calvin Ayre says Craig is Satoshi. What else is new?

Literally a self-made millionaire (unlike Trump), he is a genius.

I dislike him and it is a sad state of being that retards fall for his tricks, but I believe in his as a hustler.

Literally shittalked him on Twitter that he blocked me, but also bought BSV believing boomers will fall for it.

>because its not a goofy ass centralized coin
youtube.com/watch?v=j7MeJionPMA

So if it really is this easy, why did NOBODY in 10 years apply for the copyright? Please explain.

if it's really that easy to confirm you're satoshi why hasn't this fraud signed 1 transaction since he began this charade

Semantics in law is a huge deal

If he just signed, people would accuse him of stealing the keys. If he gets a copyright on Bitcoin, gets a judge to rule the name Satoshi to him AND THEN signs, then it is set in stone my poor friend.

Attached: 1UNK.gif (200x200, 1.86M)

lol so you think appeal to government authority helps him more than cryptographic proof

Idiot.

ITS DUMPING UPWARDS WAAHAHHH

Attached: FH5qdfW.png (567x567, 204K)

Proving he holds the keys doesn't prove he created Bitcoin. I know you don't understand this because logic is completely foreign to you.

Attached: 0AC69E01-5905-4833-9691-BFA1979D5F13.jpg (1242x2083, 278K)

COPE

cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?v1=15&ti=1,15&Search_Arg=bitcoin&Search_Code=FT*&CNT=25&PID=nzoD_881lnuCunVeTvIfD742gwJ8&SEQ=20190521081301&SID=1

Attached: 1558441426240.jpg (1856x762, 163K)

you are aware that registration =/= granting, aren't you?

why can't he just move 1 fucking coin and end all this shit show?

He can't move them until next year. DO SOME RESEARCH.

It has been granted brainlet

"U.S. copyright registration no. TXu 2-136-996, effective date April 11, 2019, for the paper entitled Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System, with year of completion 2008. The registration recognizes the author as Craig Steven Wright, using the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto."

Now go cry to mommy

Attached: 1556656204174.jpg (720x904, 70K)

When will be a good time to buy

>Semantics in law is a huge deal

yep.

youtube.com/watch?v=BS-cip2brsg

Is 100 SV enough to make it? I started losing faith and stopped accumulating. Pls forgive me.

stop trying to reason with the green id'ed monkey
i do appreciate the posts though, informing semilurkers

When it's worth 1000 usd and you missed the train.

Always remember:
Buy high, sell low. The true biz way.

BHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
HAHAHAHAHAHA
PHAHAHA
HA
HAHAHA
HAAA

I bet you're a fucking pajeet

Attached: 1508498403900.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

even double digits are enough to make it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright_registration
>It is a common misconception to confuse copyright registration with the granting of copyright.