Bitcoin Is The Working Of The NSA NOT Craig Wright

Bitcoin is clearly a NSA project. They released a paper outlining a cryptographic currency back in 1996. Bitcoin is easily tracked and taxed. Why else would the government let this show continue? When you deal in cash, you avoid taxes. The government wants a cashless society. They want all your nickels and dimes. People are here, on Tipestry, and Twitter about Craig Wright, when the answers been here all along.

Attached: Crypto Background.jpg (1000x560, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1554442400028.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Tipestry

you shill this pajeet shit here any more i'll cut your balls off

Yes this is obvious to anyone but blue pilled brainlets.

Attached: E10D162D-B16C-47D7-9735-0E0133F11AFC.jpg (1500x4280, 1.29M)

Of course it's the CIA, only utter brainlets believe we are fighting the system.
In reality we are paving a way for a new financial system that will be controlled by those who controlled the previous one.

Attached: 22d.gif (600x338, 257K)

>pic
>thinks he's redpilled
lmao go play with the other pol brainlets

He’s still not wrong. Keep burying your head in the sand

And us early adopters who help pave the way for that new system are being financially rewarded in the short term for selling our children's prosperity and freedom. True to the American way.

Fighting the system by promoting a coin that is 100% taxable. Imagine buying chairs or benches at a garage sale and being taxed bcuz u used btc...

Craig works with the NSA brainlet.

Military intelligence is taking back our world from the kikes, deal with it.

Attached: CSW_businesscard_nsa.png (716x1158, 987K)

>thinks CSW, NSA, and all military intelligence is not owned by kikes

The absolute state of humanity

man if yall retards dont stop talm bout faketoshi and his charliesheen scamcoin i swear to god...

ok tax me
oh you don't know what coins I own do you
you don't know where my sats went in the LN
you don't know where the coinjoins went

>redpilled
>symbolism
so surface level you can hardly call it redpilled.
Yawn.

another braindead retard.
This thread is full of dunning Krueger. Honestly you shouldn't be allowed to invest in Bitcoin unless you can write your own fork.

So much ignorance could be eliminated so quickly.
It doesn't matter who created it.

Gys kike.

and none of them own bitcoin. Or else they wouldn't need to do this, reeetaaaarrrddd.
They're scared. This is a last ditch effort. It's another holocaust to them if bitcoin goes back above 10k.

hahahahahaha. you're in for a rude awakening if you ever move around more than lunch money. which I can tell you haven't before in your life because you are under the impression that the tax authority in the USA works on the basis of "guilty until proven innocent" or that they have to "prove anything". what actually happens is they say that you owe them an amount that will bankrupt you, then you have to prove why that's not correct or you owe them

very surface level and bluepilled of you. If I didn't know you were just dumb, I'd assume you were actually Jewish.

>thinks none of them own bitcoin
Hahahahahaha ok sure. Whatever you say man

>Goldbergstein controls Bitcoin since creation
>So goldbergstein creates a copy and uses the US Govt to claim ownership on something he "already had control over"
you're not as smart as you think you are.

That's obvious, but it doesn't mean we can't make it thanks to this paradigm shift.

His grandfather helped start the nsa. Do your research if you ever want to make it.

That's the point

No more fraud

CIA is the kike agency, NSA is the Aryan Chad agency

The black chad is Airforce General transportation command, and honorary Aryan.

Attached: 21451343423777.jpg (1200x907, 210K)

>another braindead retard.
>This thread is full of dunning Krueger. Honestly you shouldn't be allowed to invest in Bitcoin unless you can write your own fork.
>
>So much ignorance could be eliminated so quickly.
>It doesn't matter who created it.

Attached: no.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Enlighten me please (serious)

Attached: CC57BC50-71D7-4D4D-AD95-66426EA4E68A.jpg (640x731, 143K)

>Reddit frog
thanks for proving my point.

>>Reddit frog
>thanks for proving my point.

Attached: 1557246761762.jpg (960x720, 122K)

symbolism is only going to tell you the past, never the present.
It helps establish the origins of kikery, but it doesn't really bring you any further to learning forbidden (important) truths about the present.
Like Larry Silverstein recorded saying he made the decision to "pull" building 7. You can't extrapolate that from a moloch statue.

waiter please these memes are stale and covered in mold. What kind of establishment are you running here where you serve out of date memes?

>waiter please these memes are stale and covered in mold. What kind of establishment are you running here where you serve out of date memes?

Attached: 90.jpg (1200x592, 124K)

Was creating a billion other coins of varying privacy a part of the plan?

thanks

OY Vey! Lucky Larry just got lucky I guess! Nothing to see here.

Attached: 29B695D0-C996-4AA8-BB3B-E3D37499C527.jpg (581x720, 94K)

you have a nice collection of children's toys behind you

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1554442400028.webm

>you have a nice collection of children's toys behind you

Attached: 91.png (1025x623, 1.08M)

Funny how Larry didn’t claim his insurance 3 times since 3 towers fell. Guess his handlers only let him claim 2 since 99.9% of the world only noticed 2 buildings fall in in NY on 9/11 and not 3.

Attached: AF233363-379E-43D2-B23E-8AF3CBA1D035.jpg (1024x709, 155K)

cool pic I'm glad you shared it with us

>cool pic I'm glad you shared it with us

Attached: 10.jpg (600x595, 71K)

>you guys are fucking retarded you know that
first of all, you somehow think that the twin towers were not insured before July 2001? are you fucking joking? I 100% guarantee they have been insured since the day construction started. You obviously have no experience with the real estate industry
second, "pull" in this sense was probably referring to evacuating all the people/firefighters inside. Just my own personal guess honestly, but to assume it means "pull the lever for a controlled demolition" is a wild conjecture and an extreme leap of faith.

fuck you jew haters are really dumb

deleted and reposted to fix errors
sage

doesn't explain how building 7 fell an hour early on British TV.
or why all the gold was removed from the basement.
Or why Larry wasn't in his office (the reason for this one is good comedy).

I don't hate Jews. I love the state of israel. I just like asking questions (:

They were insured before obviously but the insurance got changed to include plane attacks shortly before it happened. That's what stuck out like a sore thumb.

NO STOP STOP YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO ASK THAT.
YOU JUST HATE US! WHY DO YOU HATE US SO?

>I don't hate Jews. I love the state of israel. I just like asking questions

Attached: 1547254446589.jpg (500x582, 39K)

>doesn't know the government uses cash to avoid paper trails more than all the US tax evasion combined
Look at this guy

ok you got me

Trips of truth