What the FUCK????

Can someone explain what just happened?

Attached: 1542993898555.jpg (726x359, 74K)

Ok, quick:
Craig got the copyright for the bitcoin whitepaper and most of the 0.1 code granted by US copyright agencies.

Also 200mb block on testnet.

BSV is the real Bitcoin, we're going to fuckin mars get in now or your grandchildren will never forgive you

Craig filed a vase to get the copyright for Bitcoin etc. They granted him, now he's gonna try to sue everyone for using his code, lawsuits are gonna drug on and on for years.

Enjoy your bull run

CW is Satoshi.
Approved by the USA

Attached: images (15).jpg (617x497, 25K)

DUMPING

>Grandpa, how could you not know Dr. Wright was Satoshi?
>Well, you see, sweetie, there was an elaborate campaign to discredit Dr. Wright on Twitter plebbit and 4chin and I fell for the proof of social media manipulation

Attached: sicklittlepuppy.jpg (1919x1841, 853K)

BIG BLOCKS ARE COMMING!

Attached: 1557298731811.jpg (1280x1920, 872K)

Craig is Satoshi and the world is just starting to realize.

It's OVER

Attached: 1557938906754.jpg (347x139, 24K)

>Be Mutt
>Get world tattooed on your leg
>Can't find anywhere cet Burgerland.
>Don't have a passport

STIFF happens

Posting this in all these CSW threads:

Reminder that the US Copyright Office does not investigate the validity of copyright claims. Anyone can file a copyright on the bitcoin whitepaper; it's literally just filing a form. If there are competing claims, the office files all of them. This means nothing. It is literally confused dummies pumping BSV right now.

Reminder that coingeek is Calvin Ayre. They are currently the only source reporting that this copyright was granted because CSW proved he was satoshi. Again, the office is not charged with nor does it care about proving the validity of these claims. Coingeek is adding their own account of why this was filed.

>Posting this in all these CSW threads:
We can see that shill.
Pic related

Attached: adamback.jpg (642x955, 178K)

Lol. What exactly am I shilling, you tumbling, tumbling doofus? I cannot stand lonely, fragile sociopaths like CSW who are trying to steal for themselves something large and civically minded like BTC. Reminder that Satoshi used a pseudonym and ultimately disappeared so that BTC did not become a cult of personality, and so that it could be developed collectively by a community and not by just one famous name who had an outsize say as the recognized creator.

Hope your bags are not too heavy. This shit fork of a shit fork is gonna dump once all the other low IQ bagholders realize this "official recognition" doesn't actually mean anything.

Attached: 5654654.png (551x555, 101K)

weird i think you guys fell for a p&d exit scam

Attached: patent-404.png (486x364, 23K)

>gives good head

NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: rogerlol2.jpg (225x225, 5K)

criminal actions, fraud, scammers lying.
just another avg day in crypto.

lel, imagine not being able to use google to easily confirm Craig's already more than 100 patents.
Archeologists and historians are going to spend 50 years coming over the 2010 - 2020 corpus and figuring out how the fuck so many people didn't see what was right in front of them lmao

Attached: 1558434323898.png (416x716, 290K)

I will never understand the shilling and cult of personality faggotry of Jow Forums. I remember Roger being shilled daily as the REAL Satoshi for months, then his shitcoin died, so people jumped to the next guy, another one who incidentally has lied about shit like having a PhD (in theology, spesifcially evangelistic and computer science of all things where the latter university had to correct the lie by saying he hadn't, former one never ever stated)
It's like people here are drones who NEED to worship somebody, anybody.

Attached: BullShitVerified.png (597x817, 93K)

If he is satoshi, why doesn't he have satoshi's private keys?

Craig is Satoshi.
BTC will go from $7900 to $0 in few days
BSV will replace it

But where are the private keys he used when he created bitcoin?

>Roger was shilled as the real Satoshi
Yeah, that never happened. Fuck off newfag/rajeesh
Not gonna happen that fast. Controlled demolition is better. Gotta make sure the NPC rubes like don't realize they need to buy in until they pay the price they deserve for their retardation.

Attached: theworldagainstCSW.jpg (720x720, 218K)

Should have invested earlier into Ben Shapiro Ventures coin

>is a cryptographer
>unable to post cryptographic proof
>calls everyone stupid instead
That's a yikes from me.

Lol still trying to sneak in forced Ben Shapiro memes?
Sneaky jew.

Seriously, how does anyone take this guy seriously?

BCHSV $1000 EOM

Whatever you say, eceleb personality cuck

kek, just keep repeating this stale one-liner, brainlet. I'm sure you have it all figured out and there is NO LEGITIMATE REASON WHATSOEVER to stay cagey with the keys. Cause, you know, CSW is definitely responsible for convincing you exactly on your terms.

Attached: npcnoise.jpg (657x561, 30K)

Imagine if BTG flipp BSV... This shit must be remplaced by BTG just for troll CSW ! and destroy his ego

It will be fantastic

Attached: E218B6CC-D692-4C27-9EF2-35D5BBDBC4AE.png (500x395, 53K)

user, do you even understand what public key cryptography is? You're not investing in something you don't understand, are you? By not digitally signing something with the private key to satoshi's wallet, he is admitting that he is not satoshi. You can lie with words but you can't lie with cryptography. That's the entire point of cryptocurrency and you seem to have missed it.

even a pajeet can post a key

He has not done this for a reason, mainly to BTFO of fags like you who doubt him he doesnt want you suckin ghis dick because Muh satoshi

BTC - Bitcoin
BCH - Bitcoin Crash
BSV - Bitcoin Crash Shitty Version

1K EOD

BSV- bitcoin
BCH- shit tier and useless now- all they had going for them before was it was real BTC
BTC- literal who scam pajeet off network txs????? what the actuall fuck

BSV IS BTC

Dude, what? Let's think about this:
>craig signs something with the key
>he gives the world undeniable proof that he is satoshi and the entire crypto community rallies around him
>BSV flips BTC overnight, becoming the #1 crypto
vs.
>craig doesn't sign something with the key
>people call him a retard
>a few shut-in autists on a schizophrenia help forum rally around him
There is no logical reason for him not to post the key. You're suffering from severe delusion if you think the real reason is so that people *trust* a *trustless* cryptocurrency.

1k EOY

Attached: 14753720938.png (626x300, 38K)

Honestly this is true

NEW king

1k EOY

kek, if they only way to reconcile your delusion with reality is to assume everyone else is that stupid, you are never going to make it
I could sign with keys controlling an amount of BTC/BCH/BSV that would probably make your head explode, but I'm not gonna because I don't owe you shit and neither does Craig. Stay mad and left behind, brainlet.

Attached: smugtommy.jpg (322x294, 22K)

Checked and based af
Imagine thinking
>By not digitally signing something with the private key to satoshi's wallet, he is admitting that he is not satoshi.
Such a fundamental logic fail lmao

>faketoshi
>bitcoin streetshitter version
>fake news

Consider that Craig is unable verify his identity using the technology that he supposedly invented. That's just plain embarrassing. He literally cannot perform single most foundational concept relating to his invention. That's like if Henry Ford didn't know how to start a car or Alexander Graham Bell couldn't place a telephone call.

That doesn't make any logical sense either. You're just arguing from emotion. Are you sure you're not a woman?
Imagine someone thinking that Henry Ford is not worthy of respect because he refuses to drive himself around.
>unable
lmao CSW-haters have lost the ability to use basic logic because their fragile amygdala overrides everything else. Psycucked by Greg and his army of useful idiots.

Attached: 1556615950770.png (1200x603, 437K)

How is pointing out the fact that he has failed to produce a mathematical proof of his identity, using a technology that he invented, """arguing from emotion"""? You just went full retard.

>the same retards who fall for BSV are the same retards who fell for Jow Forums
Oh boy, who could have seen that coming?

Signing with a key is not proof of creation, nor is it proof of identity.

It is only proof of possession which is useless. You could easily make the argument that he simply stole the keys, which I predict would be exactly what you would claim if he did sign sign.

You are getting outplayed by a 179 IQ genius. Welcome to law. Stay poor assblasted shill.

Attached: CSW_Why_I_dont_sign.png (742x1446, 164K)

LMAO too dense to help
pic related
>Oh no, he posted a meme with a Jew in it. Must be a Jow Forumstard
Keep those logic fails coming, brainlets.

Attached: 1557943721947.jpg (851x569, 75K)

That is some truly retarded next-level cope. What's more likely: he beat Satoshi with a pipe wrench to get the keys, or he actually is Satoshi? If he has the keys then he might as well sign something with them anyway, rather than act like a total retard and leave people questioning whether he has them. But he doesn't have the keys, so all he can do is make excuses.

I don't know who's more insufferable, people who believe in the Holocaust or BSV/Craig shills

If he really is Satoshi the retards at Blockstream must be having daily panic attacks, they deserve everything bad that happens for crippling bitcoin and allowing thousands of shitcoins to appear to fill in the gaps.

kek'd

Truth.

Attached: SatoshiNakamoto.jpg (965x500, 235K)

>how could you not know Dr. Wright was Satoshi?
>>Well, you see, sweetie, there was an elaborate campaign to discredit Dr. Wright on Twitter plebbit and 4chin and I fell for the proof of social media manipulation
THIS

>If

>leave people questioning whether he has them. But he doesn't have the keys
Since you are so dumb, let me spell it out for you in all-caps
HE IS LEAVING SOME ROOM FOR DOUBT BECAUSE HE DOESN'T WANT IDIOTS LIKE YOU TO GET IN BEFORE PEOPLE WHO CAN ACTUALLY DTOR
The fact that you have already made up your mind and are willing to ignore all forms of proof shows that you are just another irrational, emotional child and deserve your late-adopter fate. Welcome to the free market, bitch.

Attached: satoshi_pepe.png (600x600, 225K)

No but seriously all the faggot has to do is move ONE btc from satoshis wallet. Then I'd gladly sell my btc for bsv. But that seems more difficult than this circus act we've witnessed. This guy gives zero fucks about crypto, otherwise he'd see how much of a faggot him being is hurting the space.

Attached: 37.jpg (1148x2040, 89K)

post your bags lol

Craig needs to fix his bots code. Now if only he took the time to learn what programming is.

ahahaha holy fuck you're serious?
Please Google "how does Bitcoin work". Spend the next 2 weeks reading.

>all forms of proof
are you new? He never posted proof. The only form of proof that matters in crypto, he cannot provide. Because he can't crack the TrueCrypt drive containing the keys. because he doesn't have the password. Because he's not Satoshi.

There's one thing he can do to prove it, and he's stalling. Except he doesn't realize he will never, ever break TrueCrypt. His handlers couldn't, neither will he.

frog redditors use this word a lot but I think it describes your post well.
"COPE".

not really

there's some hardcore retards in this thread who shill csw no matter what logical argument you give them. i will not put any money into bsv, its shady af now on top.

There's a significant percentage of this board that is paid to be here.
Jow Forums isn't what it used to be. Every time I see pepe I just assume it's an outsider.

Agree its shady, but I remember all the BTC shills who said never buy Ripple, never buy bcash, and look where they went. I'm done listening to ideologists or maximalists.

bcash has pretty much been nothing but downward except here lately

Who gives a fuck if Creg convinced some boomer patent office. Doesn't mean shit.

Attached: 1547278818169.jpg (828x424, 233K)

How retarded do you have to be to put faith in a cryptocurrency whose main selling point is that it doesn't require faith to operate?

Based

when creg goes to jail, nobody will remember him after a few years

look at those yummy pits

you listened to them for the wrong reasons.

Ripple is just banks: the coin. Of course it'll make you some money short term, but retards thought low coin price = cheap.

Bitcoin Cash was hated because of the mining cartels. It's the only "legit" hardfork. All others are simply trying to cash in.

I'm not saying don't buy them. I'm just saying why people never liked these coins, sometimes you have to play both sides to win.

Try again, search for 'bitcoin'

So he's a patent troll.
Thanks for confirming the "Craig is a greedy kike" theory. I'm submitting it for peer review.

oh shit did he finally post the signatures, signed from the SKs he totally has?

>In December 2015, two parallel investigations by Wired and Gizmodo alleged that Wright may have been the inventor of bitcoin.[38][39] Subsequent reporting, however, raised concerns that Wright was engaged in an elaborate hoax.[40][41][42]

>Hours after Wired published their allegations, Wright's home in Gordon, New South Wales and an associated business premise in Ryde, New South Wales were raided by the Australian Federal Police.[43][44][45][46]
g-guys? is he really satoshi? but keeping it an open secret because he doesn't want to get executed for funding terrorism?

Something to think about while I get lunch:

The shills refuse to acknowledge the Paul LeRoux = Satoshi theory. Wonder why.

Wouldn't want the public knowing Craig is actually the federal agent that locked up Satoshi, and wants to steal his wealth and glory.

nah he's just an agent that locked up the real Satoshi. Sorry to spoil it.

Do you have any prove?

Thought so...

Hahahaahahahahahaaahahaaaahahagagg

>he’s just an agent that locked up the real Satoshi
Proof? Who is the real slim Satoshi?

wow, that whole copyright is a pump scam. Hes using his left over ABC to pumping his own coin. obviously.

This smells more ane more like a scam everyday.

Based and check pilled

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

If you only spent 2 weeks reading about bitcoin it's no wonder why you are confused.

Attached: 1539430202.jpg (745x769, 169K)

lol, accuse me of being a bot but still trying to rebut. Keep thinking there is such a thing as "the only proof that matters" lmfao living through and watching this mass anti-CSW hysteria has been so much fun gonna be kind of sad when Satoshi's identity becomes accepted by the mainstream

>still doesn't understand cryptography

Attached: 1556221929903.jpg (720x960, 88K)

I understand perfectly what is meant by cryptographic proof. I understand perfectly what it means to sign a message or move coins with a privkey. I repeat, I've been in this game since the early days and hold more coins than probably anybody else in this thread on all three major bitcoin chains. You are just a retarded brainlet who thinks that anybody who doesn't nod their head in 100% agreement to the line "the only valid form of proof is cryptographic proof" like a dumb NPC is even dumber than you are. Stay poor and confused, subhuman trash.

Attached: 1557875243431.jpg (1125x1125, 147K)

I am satoshi. Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

Attached: yalosttodaykid.png (841x366, 510K)

My point is that just saying something while larping isn't proof of anything, you brainlet. Just like your imaginary crypto holdings.

>I must have proof by cryptographic signature of everything or I will believe exactly the opposite of what I am told.
Suit yourself. Not here to convince you.

Well yeah. If someone who has a reputation for lying is trying to dump their bags on me, you bet I'm going to want proof. Saying
>dude trust me
is the exact opposite of why the real Satoshi invented bitcoin in the first place. Get out of here you filthy casual.

>(((reputation for lying)))
Have fun losing money because you like listening to Twitter/Reddit socks and useful idiot golems. "Filthy casual," kek. I've been called worse by people who later missed the bitcoin train at 20, 160 and 1200 USD. Step up your game, Mr. Hater!

Attached: schizogreg.png (493x939, 800K)