HOLO - what is this?

friend shilled it to me. seems its a distributed computing power and you buy a device with it?

Attached: Holo-logo.jpg (400x400, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hyCtYrHJebs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Decentralised cloud computing, where contributing nodes are paid in the holochain token.

If nobody uses it, its dogshit because its slow and the token has little value

Fake news

dont there are other like this like dadi?

can you give more context? because friend put down $3000 to this which is around 1.5m hot

Attached: Hologuide v2.png (1200x4362, 1.11M)

yeah really weak FUD

Is this bait? Your newfag is showing OP. We've been discussing this coin for over a year now.

i never pay attention to this thats why im asking.

It's an AirBnB model for webhosting that did a hardware sale for fundraising/network bootstrapping. The team is full of hippie boomers and SJWs in addition to having impeccable branding. This is a marketing gem and will hit top 10 soon.

holo is inversely scalabe and pretty much infinitely more scalable and efficient than any other blockchain. it's a new data structure. buy 10 million and retire in 2-4 years.

Attached: IMG_20190521_172847.jpg (1074x288, 61K)

God damn I’m rock fucking hard

The shills are out in force this week

so its not yet on its peak this year?

i have been holding silently since april 2018, bought a bit more in june/august and didn't even look at my bag for months. i knew this would melt faces at some point, my trust in this project and the team is unshakable. i couldn't care less about your pajeet comments.
we are still early user. i think we can hit 3-5 cents by EOY depending on mainnet launch and everything

Stay poor faggot. I don't even need to shill this here. Everyone on this board is either already in it or they aren't.

thanks. im actually trying to get more infor on good projects aside from the top 10 as i will be investing it once i get profits from flipping shitcoins

Attached: 1557538173707.jpg (1280x1850, 490K)

Yes, but different. DADI is actually already used to host lots of websites while Holo is all hype with no usage until now. If you want short-term swing-trading gains, go for HOLO, if you want an actual business with adoption, go for DADI.

is that why DADI is at 3 million marketcap while Holo is at 280 million? Because everyone is stupid and you're the only one smart enough to see this inefficiency in the market? Better stock up on DADI then. When it corrects you're looking at around 100x gains.

Attached: 10440271_404568459708415_1028202004883795949_n.jpg (126x137, 11K)

holo is not a webhosting company, you will stay poor if you continue to get this wrong. holo is about decentralized dapps. you could build a dapp that emulates ETH or BTC right on top of holochain and it would be scalable af. never heard of DADI, sounds pajeety desu. are the developers having DADDY issues or what did they choose this name kek

Based

your friend is a clever man
If you're already familiar with how blockchain works and it's limitations then this video will redpill you on holochain and why it's makes blockchain obsolete
youtube.com/watch?v=hyCtYrHJebs

beautiful post.

it's nowhere close, it just topped it's previous fiat ath and it doesn't look like it's slowing down
that said, I don't expect another major pump until july at least, but I hope I'm wrong.