How to handle the "Cash out FOMO"

Okay, its confirmed we are going to be rich, now, how to handle such a big gains and when to cash out ? I really dont know if to cash out safely (around 500k-1mil at 50-100 per link) or wait for astronomic prices like 1k.

Having 500k out of 10k investment is not bad but imagine that feeling when you cash out and miss another 10x... that 500k stack could be 5mil...

Its like buying bitcoin for 50 in 2012 and cashing out at 2k in early 2017 just to miss another 10x.

Also, there is a possibility it wont do that extra 10x and you will end up holding less than you could have by cashing out earlier.

I really dont know ho to handle this "cashing out fomo". How to maximize profits by cashing out earlier meanwhile minimizing loss by possible future upwards ? Sell gradually ?

Were you in any crypto that did more than 100x and sucesfully cashed out at the top ? What are the signs to follow ? What are the signs of THE TOP ?

Attached: 1526455898541.png (600x600, 187K)

It really sucjks that segey didn't make a way for you to make money while hodling LINK in order to keep people from dumping thier entire stacks and staving off the desire to sell. Imagine if link had a way to make passive income and you could just sell the gains that you make from holding as adoption increases. It really sucks He could have called it staking or something like that.

fpbp

>What are the signs of THE TOP

When a guy offers you insane amount of Bitcoin for your shitcoin

Attached: index.png (275x183, 3K)

Sergey doesn't even code lol

Based.

Sell fags GTFO, this about a new passive income not some quick buck shitcoin hype pump.

Based and checked. You are, however, estimating the node rewards will be lucrative enough to reduce the desire to have millions of dollars in the bank. Even at a very friendly 7% return let’s say you own $1MM in tokens and are staking. That’s 70k a year before taxes for the constant threat that your tokens could devalue due to a shift in the technological landscape or competition or simply a market shift. After taxes you are taking on that risk for a mere $50k/year. Unless you truly believe in the downfall of FIAT and tokens as the new currency, this would be a very high risk plan. It’ll also be very difficult to resist the temptation of stacking your bank account and diversifying into stocks and real estate.

Attached: 85947838-8B01-4B76-9C16-00EDFBD388EF.jpg (800x388, 38K)

also some people went all in at $10 eth, same thing will happen with link, even at $100 it will be a deal

Min/maxing never works. Sell of a little bit at a decent price to cover your initial investment and everything after that is pure profit.

You can play it how you want to play it. I think if Bitcoin had had a similar mechanism, the distribution would be more staggered toward early adopters and the price would be much, much higher. Nobody really knows for sure, but I'd much rather use the $70k to diversify into dividend stocks rather than dump link and hope that boomer companies outperform it in the long run. Realistically it's going to be a decade before smart contracts can really be implemented everywhere. There's nothing wrong with taking profits, but I really think people that sell after the first wave are going to being killing themselves en masse.

How much link to earn 2500usd/mo in passive income from staking?

>Even at a very friendly 7% return
people have completely underestimated the returns staking LINK will garner. you're not looking at 7% per annum on your stack, you're looking at 5% per week. that works out at around a 1300% per annum return. so with a stack worth $10K, you are talking close to 150K dollars each year. and this will ultimately be calculated depending on the value of LINK which will only go up. staking will be a new business paradigm. firtunes will be made.

OH NONONO

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-194655.jpg (1080x2340, 505K)

pl0x halp, I need to know when to cash out my 11k REQ. Seriously... Do I wait for 0.05? 0.10? 1.00? I can't decide

Attached: 1486848536754.webm (516x436, 2.84M)

Chekt and based

We don’t need to sell to get rich. It’s amazing

Bullshit. You have a source for any of this?

LMFAO WTF

Delusional

It will be the case if there is a fast massive adoption coming and the price of LINK hasn't risen yet to catch up with the staking returns. The first year might be 200% returns or more, but later years, the returns will be less because more people will be running nodes and thus the % will fall to like 20% and then even lower to like 7% like stocks have dividend returns. However when it finally falls down, the price of LINK will be very very high.

Anyway if there is adoption, it's going to be very interesting and exciting in terms of LINK's price potential and staking potential since the whole tokenomics are literally designed for a very high price per LINK(idk if it was designed like this intentionally or the network just functions well this way).

When the time comes, you won’t need to

Wtf... I wrote this, and now some user decided to make it pasta? Fuck off. I have the COPYRIGHT on this statement basically making me Satoshi.

Wtf... I wrote this, and now some user decided to make it pasta? Fuck off. I have the COPYRIGHT on this statement basically making me Satoshi.

I will accumulate till reaching 20k LINK, I'll stake it. I'll only sell staking gains, leaving my 20k LINK untouched

Autism, everyone.

>that works out at around a 1300% per annum return. so with a stack worth $10K, you are talking close to 150K dollars each year

Attached: boombrain.jpg (550x505, 32K)

Attached: resitas.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Please please please let 10k be enough. Please God please god please god for once in my life. I promise I will stop drinking and do good with my remaining time on this earth.

Attached: 5476d309f216fc6294ec9bc06e25aa9251309f638c8fdd6d50a7879d11e1a0b2.gif (500x500, 1022K)

is it not too late for me bros

Source on this?

>tfw when you believe that your initial investment is 1000x the money you originally put in to link

Attached: 1558202698159.jpg (499x499, 107K)

Amen, my man.
We have a boy on the way and I really hope link moons hard a f so that I can ironically tell my son I worked hard for my money and expect him to do the same.

Attached: 49E59AE683F64E38BED87E0864381C43.png (249x898, 460K)

Guys can someone link me a crash course on chainlink staking? Im new to it and it got me interested

If we get a good 100x+ returns before the next mania phase I would recommend gambing on shitcoins. IF you put a few thousand $$$ into the next verge you'll increase your link stack 1000x.

Let’s say link is chun li and matic is m bison. M bison will kick the shit outta chun li 99.9998% of the time. Bolieve.

this is the fucking top you retard

Checked and based

0.000001 LINK

>I'm going to be rich!
Sell signal.

If you cash out and make a profit, just enjoy it for what you made not what you could've made. Because an alternate universe, LINK would be $0.0001 right now, and it very well could be at any moment. Just cash out half way if that makes you feel better...

Fuck off

Wait until the bullrun that will happen after the next halvening.

no go fuck yourself nigger