Everyone squeeze together for the Biz family photo!

Please report in! Report in if you’re not buying Nuls right now. I want to screen cap and laugh in two weeks at you guys in two weeks and then again in one year. Please, as many of you as possible cram into the picture and say cheese :) !

Attached: 2EC5A394-4547-43D1-96D1-84343586906A.jpg (1125x586, 129K)

Cheeeeeeeeeese

why is it every time there is a NULS post it's always vague, without any reason to back up why it's so good, and if anyone asks it's always "dyor."

> he doesn't know what null mean

Because /we/ don’t care to shill /you/

Fucking just say cheese, don’t buy and we all get a real hoot

NULS looks like it is just death spiraling behind NEO. Not sure now is the time to buy.

when is this shitcoin going to get ledger nano support? i asked in their discord months ago and they said "soon"

He will once his bags have zero value.

Oh shit, NULS moved

EL OH FUCKING EL. This isnt a shill thread. No one is here to answer your questions. No wants your 9 sheckles. Just fucking stay out and say cheese.

>code is nothing but lines that says nuls is nothing
>Office if fake

Lmao yikes

you forgot to say cheese

I'm making cheese from 8k to now sitting on 50k in a week!

If you didnt buy and sell the day this got listed for 800% gains you're too late

lol when your 'NOT exaggerate' flex still isnt impressive. But its cool, at least you cheesed for the screen cap

(we all bought matic) youre not the only genius

i own 10,000 of them what about you?

oh nevermind then, dont say cheese. youll enjoy the screencap too.

I own enough to not say cheese.

so what makes you think this is going to take off soon? it has had 8 (eight) straight weeks of downward price action (in terms of btc ratio).

Nuls 2.0

politely, stfu guys this isnt a shill thread. please only post if youre not buying nuls so we can have a very funny screen cap.

alright

I've been comfy with staking for the better part of a year. But I don't see a reason for any imminent price explosion.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Make it stop!!!!!

uhm