Nolinker comfort thead

why did you sell lads? did you not buy at all?
>bought at 37c
>bought at 39c
>bought at 42c
>family member dies
>rest of family as much of a fuck up as me
>have to sell half 42c
>work implodes
>sell rest to cover bills

was the week before christmas, no bully itt, life happens and shit hurts

Attached: gdfgdsfgsdg.gif (300x225, 1021K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JjsUWCF8sx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=JjsUWCF8sx4

Attached: 4060406540460.gif (332x284, 3.6M)

shenmue thread?

Attached: tumblr_n43bdded0q1qk0z6co1_400.gif (320x240, 857K)

kekekeekekekekekekekeekkekeke

STOP

fuck you guys better at least post some funny /madeit/ threads

Sold at $1.12 over a year ago. Bought back in @ .40. Sold again at 1.12.

I consider 1k of my linkies untouchable even in dire situations so I won't miss out

I swear there are no forward thinking cells in your brain are there. It's like you want to be poor all of your life. If I had a family member die, or I lost my job. I would not sell a single linky.

Just fucking go homeless for a while, or suck it up and jump on welfare, or do something else. Think of 10 years down the line, quit thinking about today.

>5x plus double tax

Kek, not gonna make it.

>If I had a family member die, or I lost my job. I would not sell a single linky.
i hope this is never tested for you, as for the funeral i was thinking 10 years down the line, i just wasnt thinking for myself 10 years down the line but for somebody else.
had to sell up on losing my job, to avoid being homeless, only just started working again and selling up actually stopped me from being totally fucked.

ive been homeless in the past, its no easy thing to fall back on

is there nobody else here with sad stories? have the nolinkies all topped themselves?

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

HE’S BULLYING

Saved up 20k for a dip, was going to enter at .24, family emergency 3 days before, spent the 20k + in debt about 40k fml
1k linklet now
I could have had 200k fml

I don't understand why you would have to sell because a family member died. Did you have to start supporting someone else financially? Couldn't you have just said you aren't in the right financial position to do that right now?

As for the job. Your fault there. I actually did loose my job while accumulating Linkies as well. Jumped on welfare immediately, partly as a way to reclaim all the money the government taxed me while I was working. People too proud for a handout deserve their suffering. Have fun being poor for the rest of your life because you make bad decisions.

I wonder if you will start to hate your family when Link moons? Will you hold a grudge? For me it would always be in the back of my mind. "I could have been rich if not for your fuckup that I had to pay for". Why do people let their families hold them back so much? And what type of family emergency costs 60 fucking thousand dollars?

Had 340k chainlink tokens but gambled half away on bitmex to safe a dying long
Now I only have 175k chainlink tokens.
Fucking sucks

Attached: 426BD78E-FEF0-4F08-B517-44812DCFB2AC.jpg (902x1200, 168K)

>taxes

Lmao my only tax info is from coinbase where I sold for a $3000 loss. I haven't made enough on the books to even be taxed.

>Did you have to start supporting someone else financially?
yes for a while and to pay for a funeral
>Couldn't you have just said you aren't in the right financial position to do that right now?
i could have lied but id rather not lie to grieving family, it was a child that died, id have cut my eyes out and sold them if i thought it would make life easier for them.

Are you planning to buy back in on a mainnet dump? Or did you lose so much on other coins your 5x on Link didn't even get you back to breakeven?

Attached: 3205654600.jpg (722x349, 57K)

I lost when coinbase froze bchabc trading/withdrawals and didnt hand out bitcoin sv until 2019 when the price of everything was shit. I purposely sold for a loss because I never plan on using jewbase again.

So a child died, that sounds like it wasn't yours, but you had to pay for the funeral? Was it your fault the child died? I don't understand why the childs parents didn't pay for it? How much does a funeral cost anyways?

I think you made bad decisions. All these problems arose because no one in your family is in a good financial position. Link would obviously solve that problem, but instead you chase short term solutions, prolonging your long term financial issues. Should have made some tough decisions user. What's gonna happen next time you lose a job/a family member dies. Same shit. If you hadn't sold the link, and just lied to your family, you would have become rich enough to easily fund as many funerals as you want, and wouldn't even need a job. Stop thinking about today and think about tomorrow.

Coinbase is fucking shit but so is BTC and all it's shitforks.

checked
had to sell 40k, @$0.25 avg, because fuck life
but i will get them back, you too shenfren

I won’t hate them. They already feel bad because they know about link and have actually been telling me they feel terrible about causing me to miss out on gains.

I have no regrets, I could stand being homeless for 3-6 years, but my parents worked hard to support me all of their lives and were at risk of going homeless (accident caused by someone who can’t be found). My mom has health problems But my dad was fine until he got fucked.

So my mom has been taking care of my dad (some brain damage and physical problems) and I didn’t want them to become homeless.
It’s cheaper for her to care for him than to pay an assload for mediocre services.

I couldn’t hate them because I’m trying to go all in again now, and they supported me all my life. They are my best friends, and I love my dad even more now that I see he gave the best years of his life up for me. I’m trying to get to 5k link again. Dropped out of college and am working now and flipping stuff

I find your mindset really strange, and to be totally honest, I don't respect it. But I guess if it makes your happier to support your family and become closer with them, over making it, and thus being able to support them even better, then do that.

But I do have to say, that as an Australian I think I slightly appreciate my country more after reading your posts and OP's posts. I've got some fuckups in my family too, but there are a lot of safety nets here so homelessness is a non issue, as are medical bills. My mother is hopeless with lots of mental issues, so the government gives her autism bucks and puts her in cheap low rent government housing. My grandparents have medical issues, they get free medicare, though to be honest most of the time you get shitty bandaid solutions and I hate medicare. My grandmother broke her leg, and it took 2 fucking weeks of visiting multiple doctors and hospitals while she limped around in pain for one of the hopeless fucks to find the fracture and just confirm that she even had a problem that needed to be fixed. Absolutely pathetic but at least no one had to pay a cent for the shit service. My auntie also slammed her finger in her car door and doctors were so pathetic in fixing the broken finger it got to the point where they had to scrub the bone after it got infected so bad, it nearly had to be amputated. I imagine it must suck to have to pay out the ass every time you visit the doctors in America, but at least you don't almost end up with an amputated finger because you caught your finger when you slammed a door.

>sold everything at $.87 after holding onto it since the beginning
Could be worse

this is not going to age well man

Screenshot me
I have no regrets at the moment I cant really see it going much higher before dumping

so you will buy back in?

>not one, but two chances to make it
>blow both of them
whew lad

No sad story. Had 25k link. Had to sell earlier in year to pay off debt. Now have 3k link.

It’s okay that you don’t respect it, you’re a different person. I’d hate myself for not helping those who love me when they needed help. I think I also benefit from being young and having some skills that make me money and a hard to enter niche in my region. I honestly think I can get to 5k link soon. Also, my niche can honestly make me tens of millions of usd per year in a decade. My family doesn’t have money but my dad a few years before his accident gave me a great idea that actually made me the 20k usd in the first place.
I’d be stuck in school right now earning a safety netting, but I am making some money, paying off debts and puting some away in link because of an idea my dad gave me before he was hurt.

I wouldn’t have had the 20k usd without the idea he gave me, and maybe I’ll get to 5 or 10k link this year. Having the 1k link I have and my little business makes me happy, my goal in life is to take care of those who take care of me, and to make life easier for people and animals. I am sad I don’t have lots of link, but I could never forgive myself if my parents became homeless because I wanted to be filthy rich.

Your auntie’s story sounds awful I’m sorry. I hope you make it by your standard.