You were told to buy BNB months ago

I hope you did

Attached: unknown.png (1032x326, 92K)

Leave this board, cz. We dont want your chink scamcoin

yes i did and bought 100bnbs for 800$. now its worth 3200$

biz is a boards of subhumans and retards, they like only pajeets scams

Hi, illiterate pajeet larping as an actual person.

Remember buying bob at .50 c and selling at 1.00 Im such an idiot

>BNB
>SEC approval
Is there anything to suggest this is happening?

I bought 700 BnB at $5 each after the BTT IEO dump. Was the most obvious money making opportunity ever.

Still plenty of time, this shitcoin is going to $100 whether you like it or not

cope

Every single fucking day dozens of people either shill about moons or crashes, and some are bound to be right in the end using nebulous and "open" words like "in x time" or "up x sats"
Only a idiot would believe prophets on this shithole.

Hi subhuman

Not buying Chinese scams.

You can open a chart.

I'm starting to suspect that binance haters are all larps

Of course BNB is an obvious choice simply because who is behind it. Possibly the current biggest market movers of crypto companies. But that makes shilling it even dumber, because of course people who think can understand that. The 3 biggest pushers are memery, hype and actual high value companies. But that doesn't make anyone a prophet "i told you so" when they pick the easiest coin to state "yeah it should rise"
That said, most of the hatred towards BNB is just anglo boomers and miga zoomers furious that chinks cucks them in one area.

I've been shilling BNB on here as a public service for months as well, but it doesn't do much good. Everyone is looking for quick pumps and being taken for rides that almost all of them will ultimately lose, while there's a nearly guaranteed short term 2x right in front of them, and all they need to do is wait.

>Chink exchange
>receiving SEC approval
chose one, OP

> shill
Maybe there's actually some good mood and it's normal that someone wants to talk about this and let people know.
My last posts about this coin made some anons make money.

> "pick the easiest"
What is that, some sort or videogame, or you're trying to make money here?
Please shill me another easy coin, i want to put money on that.

> most of the hatred towards BNB is just anglo boomers and miga zoomers furious that chinks cucks them in one area

I totally agree with that, add some Bsv holders, but they have at least a legit reason to hate CZ.

BNB is not a pajeet shill, it's one of the only cryptos with a genuine use case

You need to hold BNB for:
- trading on binance (to pay fees)
- binance IEOs (this is what pushed ETH to the moon in 2017)
- binance margin trading (not enabled yet but coming soon)

Also bnb staking with be added this year - free 3-5% just for holding.

Yes, add that Binance is the only company that is actually WORKING on solid projects and delivering them (see launchpad), the others make a lot of fuzzy cloudy announcements and nothing else.

In my experience, the more "common" it becomes on Jow Forums, the harder it'll tank. I remember as the Vechain threads filling half the catalog before the THOR network, and it went to straight to shit. Same with NEO and some other forgettable coin.
Not to mention the dangers of parading the success, it'll make all the coin cultists on this board who don't carry this or that coin go ballistic on crusades fudding, here and on other sites full of normies who are easily influenced by sheer number of fuds, for their dear life out of some idiotic brand loyality faggotry.
You get my post wrong, i wasn't shitting on BNB (it's my biggest bag, and also the most successful and well in the green after holding it for a almost a year and a half bought on the downway during the crash), i just find it silly to shill it. The kind of people fudding it would fud free money thrown in their face out of spite and generally just care about memetic coins.

Yes, i agree, if people treat a coin like it was a soccer team, they are totally wrong.

I was sometimes mistaken about some coins i did'nt know well because of the intense fud i've read here, i realized later that it was because of this lame "brand" competition, not on proven data.