What to do Jow Forums?

Hi Jow Forums. I have fucking enough of this.

I'm about to hit 30. Been a journalist for awile, but spend most of my last 12 years working as a bartender, and I'm done. I seek for a change in my life, and trying to start something new. Working on a bar left me huge nothing, except love for booze and drugs.
In Polnad this type of work is like fucking slavery. You work on shitties employmet contracts (If any) for below standarts money. I was working in best clubs in the city, and it wasn't any better (I live in capitol of Poland, Warsaw.)

I want change. I dan't want to work FOR anyone anymore. I want financial independment and be my own boss. I have enough of making huge money for some fucing assholes who treat you like shit, and pays you some leftovers.
Here's my question Jow Forums. Where to start?
I dont't have any savings, and we live from day to day with my woman. I started to learn about crypto, and earning in the internet. Begining to buy/sell at BitBay, but i using small amonut of money (like 25$) so it's more like learning stage.
Can You give me some advise where to look if I want to start work and earn in the internet? At this point I started to create simple website/social media about refferals and faucets. I want to try earn some more crypto from refferals. What are any other ways to earn that You would recommend to start be independent finacialy. I'll be grateful for any tips.

Attached: istockphoto-498398760-612x612.jpg (612x408, 155K)

Buy low, sell high.

>journalist
kys before someone else does

Attached: 1525451901722.jpg (750x579, 195K)

1. Safe all the Money you can, dont buy things you dont need.
2. Start a side Hustle, like eBay or build/repair some stuff for others, whatever you Like and ne skilled for. Maybe have a Couch someone can rent for some days I dont know.
3. Invest your money (in Crypto)

Yep. I would do that probably If I would stay longer with those lying pigs. I was more like Hunter S. Thomson type of jounalist so they didn't like me and my job too much.

Oh and... Unironical, ever thought about livecaming some fetish you have with your wife? I dont know the Returns but it seems booming

Trust me. I was thinking about this. Too much /b/ in my younger years I guess. This shit grows on you.

Is there real buying and selling going on at bitbay?
Last I heard it had a shitty client software that barely worked
You may want to follow this path OP, bitbay and other emerging marketplaces might be the only unsaturated markets left on the internet
You might be able to do some money exchanging services? Idk about the laws in Poland but that might be an easy way to become the "guy who sold the pickaxes to the gold rush prospectors" of crypto

You will soon be completely financially independently, but only if you invest in the upcoming bitconnect 2.0! Hey hey heyyyyyy.

Attached: download (11).jpg (307x164, 8K)

There is. But It's true that it works slow sometimes. Anyway, It's hard to tell. Can't compare it to other markets yet.
Yeah. Crypto here is still tabu. Most people are afffraid of it. Think of it as a scam. That means that still much potential here to, as You said "sell pickaxes". Thats why I started to thing that creating few simple websites to promote "Crypto topic" and pick new refferals at the same time along with building "client base" is a good idea.

>Here's my question Jow Forums. Where to start?
I dont't have any savings, and we live from day to day with my woman. I started to learn about crypto, and earning in the internet.
First take a mortgage, second invest mortgage coins into BSV. Ben Shapiro vision for life!!

two options:

1) create something
2) scam others

bonus option) trade

Nice try.

Buy traffic from traffic masters with bitcoin, send traffic to ad.fly then cash out and buy a real site from flippa

1) create wealth with BSV
2) scam filthy abortionists and pagan leftists

bonus option) trade your loan for x10 with BSV

Attached: 1558453016370.jpg (1842x1036, 74K)

dude its extremely hard making money if you have none....like really really hard. its a piece of cake once you cross a certain sum but you are lightyears away from that. good luck

I feel this post.
1-save money by cutting all stupid expenses, even cigarettes, you will be amazed how much you can cut.
2-Invest in crypto but be aware it’s an speculative and risky investment, NEVER put in more than you can afford to lose.
3. Avoid banks and loans debt like the plague. It’s a fucking trap to leech your blood forever.
4. Pay attention to taxes, depending your country, declare even if you don’t have to, you might get unexpected returns. Pay the least possible taxes.
That’s your start

>not reading this with an eastern accent

Attached: 1539451082252.jpg (638x558, 64K)

5-stop buying useless shit. Also part of our long nosed friends trap to keep you wagecucked.
6-live below your possibilities. Do you rent? Could you rent something cheaper and save the rest?
7-increase your income. Does your woman work? If you wagecuck, can you land a higher paying job?

Yep. That's it. I have tons of ideas for my own business, but starting money is always a problem.

Steal from the register you brainlet

You want to stop wakecucking but you will have to, until you make some savings for investment. Your motivation will be break free later. Invest in learning skills that can help you land a higher paying job.

You want to start a business or side hustle? Ok, what do you and your woman know about? What are you good at? Good idea for jewtube? Good voice? Offer shit in fiverr? Think about it

Saving is the way. Loans are the way.. to poverty

Hah. In all my years working as a bartender, I think I stole more cash by using tens of different tricks, then I earn from my paychecks man. Been there, done that. But You know how it is man in this life style. Easy come, easy go man.