Coinbase listing coming soon

Attached: 828AB1DB-8C19-4F87-897B-39323265A6D1.jpg (1440x1695, 449K)

[Citation Needed]

confirmed sir. non believers will cry.

i'd tell you to fuck off any other week... but today my fren... you probably right.

We are rapidly approaching 1.2

No its not but coinmetro listing is.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Attached: 1557471169907.jpg (540x408, 15K)

stop posting this autistic shit

wish it was on there already, I want to avoid binance's retarded withdrawal fees

What? Binance lowered their withdrawal fees to near zero.

A buddy of mine works in portfolio reconciliation (accounting) for hedge funds that hold crypto. He heard from someone in the industry that one of the audits Chainlink underwent was a Coinbase audit.

Chainlink is one of the least projects that needs the normalfag audience
Hope that Coinbase adds some type of minimum threshold unlock of 10k€ before being able to buy Link

oh, I haven't withdrawn anything since last year

you are a MANIAC!

you are a FAGGOT!

Decide for me guys. Should I get a big loan just to invest in link?

Last time I withdrew chainlink from binance they took 8 precious links. That's $8000. Unbelievable.

DUBS SAYS YES.

so trust me fren, i over heard it from a another fren?

If singles sell your kidney for link

dubs says no

This is why i still have 27000 link on binance

If dubs you upload a video of yourself masturbating to completion to nothing other than sergey's consensys presentation. Every user who sees it forwards you a link out of respect.

pass the hopium homie

Both of these

Dubs say maybe

I believe it's only 1.5 LINK now.

>coinbase listing for link before all of these
peak link delusion

Attached: FC594CFD-BC69-4BF1-8EE3-5EB6FCA5D787.jpg (1242x1855, 514K)

If dubs, adopt an old cat from a kill shelter and love it for the rest of it's life.

>Believing any of those coins are actually worth the code they are written in

Just passing on what I heard.

Any other breadcrumbs? I agree it would be weird if Link got listed on coinbase prior to some of those other projects

will never list bnb. that's a competitor. xmr will not be allowed by gov. all others will never have a working product. chainlink moves to front of the list.

I have solid info about chainlink being listed on 31

Trips for disclosure

Thanks for passing the info along.

1. I didn't know Coinbase did its own audit. They do that for every token? is that why so few coins are traded on CB?

2. In your estimation, from your conversations with your friend, how long until they list coinbase?

3. What else has your friend heard about Coinbase? Is the hedge fund that he works for a holder of LINK or was it some guys in the firm just talking about it?

roll

source: dude trust me

did coinbase invest in link?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-21 at 19.05.13.png (1086x326, 71K)

That's pretty close user

That’s all I know, sorry pal

Yeah, they’ve audited other things before. I have no clue when, I just know the audit was done. He can’t really discuss his work, and he doesn’t work for a hedge fund, he just takes care of their accounting and he’s developed friends in the industry I guess.

Also, is the audit complete?

Yes

look at sergeys consensus speech lazydumbfaggot

Heey heey heeyy!!!! Request Network will be listed to conebase waaayyyyyy before ChainLink will be. This is just a heads up for my new friends!!

Attached: reqt.jpg (1342x844, 317K)

Duh

Don't be retarded. Max out your credit cards

What a bunch of s󠛡oyboys

Will it be on cb side like ltc eth btc etc or will it be limited to coinbase pro

This pump is the insider trading coin base always does before a listing.

This is not matic?

I was specifically referring to the Coinbase Audit. you dipshit

it's fucking tezos
mark my words

Fucking check'ed. I've started to see much of the 11 doubles and its also the day of my birthday. Shit is soooo caashh niggaaaazzzz

Attached: 240_F_93495499_gZmpiQED9vumfaTQi7yjAulc4UdiZP06.jpg (320x240, 9K)

Attached: 681EA6EB-4B6F-4690-B735-DCA3D917A810.jpg (330x132, 7K)

These digits say sell your left testicle for LINK

dubs say you'll need
10k to make it in 2019
1k to make it in 2020
100 to make it in 2021

wew

>Pajeet says it's Tezos
Consider your words marked, shitter of the streets.

Kek glad I immediately sold out of REQ with a 3x gain as soon as I saw the team was a bunch of lazy frogs and niggers - have they achieved ANYTHING since the ICO?