This is the next antshares, isn't it?

this is the next antshares, isn't it?

Attached: 1538847181478.jpg (1680x1680, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@jwolpert/these-arent-the-enterprise-blockchains-you-re-looking-for-d604da5b3029
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

Yea
Just imagine coinbase staking normies linkies

No

It’s the next eth

It’s not the next anything, everything until now was proto-LINK.

LINK will bring real world usecase to blockchain tech. It will be the first great technological breakthrough of the 21st century.

Never sell all your LINK marines.

I’m getting NEO vibes from this funny money

It's the next Bitcoin, Ethereum, Antshares and Raiblocks combined

>muh coinbase

it's 2019 faggot, nobody gives a fuck

Checked

Attached: 387F7949-6B4D-47DC-AFDD-9977D619CA8A.png (842x960, 399K)

It’s the next USD

>Raiblocks
link has a double spending problem?

this but unironically

You dont know what they mean do you?

kek. its a stable coin Jason Parser hardcoded to $1.15

Fucking checked, praise Kek

I'm getting antshares vibes

Im getting NIKE roi vibes

i'm getting bigmac vibes

I'm getting a significant share of the derivatives market vibes.

BIG MAC GANG
BIG MAC GANG
BIG MAC GANG
BIG MAC

Chains and data silos that have been permitted to use the Link Network are under strict guidelines to gradually accumulate their node tokens. Tokens will be permanently locked away in nodes and there will be no pullback. You have had a year to purchase chainlink under $1. Many of you will be chasing shitcoins 5 years from now, as you dream of the days when link was under $1, wherein your waking life it is a $1000 stable coin fueling a revolution in decentralized ledger technology as a defacto middleware powering enterprise smart contracts in finance, law and dApp uses.

i'm getting prometheus bringing fire to earth vibes

You're wrong about this. I got my mom into Link last year. She has no idea what she's doing. She's constantly asking how she could turn her Link into dollars if she ever wants to sell. Coinbase is huge for the average person.

Thats a proper characterization, user.

let me see OP
btc: blockchain tech
ETh blockchain tech with smart contracts
Link: middleware software that sits in between blockchains and smart contract enabling them both to use data from real world events
looks like the puzzle is complete no OP?

LINK is nothing like antshares retarded newfags, XRB was the new antshares. LINK is the new ETH

Attached: rghgr.jpg (900x900, 52K)

Imagine some coincuck article shilling normies on "passive income" from "link tokens" now available on Coinbase, no need to use a complicated exchange or linkpool, stake with us and our premium API provider!

Attached: 30119E3B-C0FE-467B-A4C9-130B4229875D.jpg (771x1600, 67K)

read as collect dividends by boomers.

lol this and the two man team can't even keep it there. It's literally flushing right now.

>January 1st, 2021
>I wake up around noon and check coinmarketcap
>$1050
>I spent New Years Eve alone as usual
>I think about all the memes, all the threads spammed on the Chainlink board of 4channel last night
>All the fud about dropping back to $800
>We finally broke $1,000
>I walk outside and get an Uber to the airport
>I only have the 300 Link I managed to buy early 2020, but I started making enough off staking to quit my job
>I fly to the Cryonics center I've been in touch with
>In the waiting room I browse /link/ (a board made when some user bought 4channel with his Link gains last August)
>half the threads are anons showing off their yachts, huge orgies, paying homeless people to let them beat the shit out of them, you get the idea
>I wish I'd had gotten in earlier - a few anons were living like literal kings now, complete with their own fledgling countries
>a couple more livestreams pop up - more nolinker suicides
>the jannies quickly take them down
>the doc takes my phone and we make small talk until I slip into the abyss
>Im declared dead
>This sets off my contracts interlinked within contracts interlinked within contracts interlinked within oracles
>The first contract releases the payment to the Cryonics organization
>Immediately after my Link portfolio is reorganized by a series of contracts written to stake my Link automatically for safe profits
>years pass and an army of profit taking contracts are at work, diversifying my portfolio into various assets for another level of security
>100 years pass and the stop loss contracts still haven't kicked in
>As if no time had passed at all I'm awake, for a second I think I'm still waiting to be put into Cryogenic sleep

1/2

>A new doctor is explaining everything to me
>He hands me the shoebox I put some possessions in - a photo of my family, a photo of my cat, my first Ledger Nano
>I can tell this body isn't organic, but it looks completely natural
>The doctor shows me my portfolio
>Adjusted for inflation, I'm the equivalent of a 2021 billionaire
>I pay for an ego backup
>A sensor imbedded in my body serves as an oracle, if I die my consciousness will immediately be restored in a new body
>I spend some decades roaming Earth, talking to the other old Linkers
>Learn that ayys made first contact soon after our societal and technological development was spurred on by smart contracts
>Pay homage to the statue of Sergey Nazarov, standing in the center of what was once Israel
>Send 1 Link to the janitors wallet as he scrubs Sergey's giant stone feet
>He gets a notification and realizes he's suddenly a rich man
>Exclaims he can finally buy his freedom, breaks down crying tears of happiness
>Figure I've had enough of Earth, pay a ship building company to make me a vessel resembling the one I once flew in EVE Online
>Explore the stars and meet all sorts of interesting people and space niggers using worm holes rendered traversable by some alien technology
>Enter the infinite
What are you gonna do when you make it, user?

stop user I can only get so erect

You linktards are so deluded

Why are people looking for the next antshares? Yeah it went from 5 to 140 but it also dumped back to where it is now.

I'm getting lo-fi beats to study/chill to vibes

It was over $200 ath you stupid fuck

whens this shit going to dump already

kino

Attached: tumblr_inline_njshw6EBmI1r5jb59.png (500x336, 83K)

>NO LINKER
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Thanks fren that's good. I hope you'll make it

alliance confirmed using chainlink with corda

Attached: 1558459215111.jpg (1840x3264, 1.47M)

This
People don't realize that there's actually going to be LESS linkies available for purchase after a couple months of mainnet due to this than there are now

Are you honestly done accumulating? What is your fucking problem dude

owww sheeeet

Tl;DR chainlink = 0 results

fuck you, you had 2 years!

Attached: ragiepepe.png (900x900, 573K)

Soon.

Attached: pajeetsworstnightmare.jpg (400x400, 27K)

just applied to pilot school. thx user.

how new are you?

>In a stateful Internet, it’s about using Ethereum AND Fabric, Sawtooth, Corda, SAP, Oracle, Chainlink, Tendermint/Cosmos…the list goes on. As long as we have a coordinating root chain like the one I described above, we can have all these other systems,purpose-built for specific jobs, that work together without “enterprise blockchain” becoming a reboot of the balkanized mess we live with today.

medium.com/@jwolpert/these-arent-the-enterprise-blockchains-you-re-looking-for-d604da5b3029

CSW already patented chainlink technology, kek deluded linkies

Attached: 1548405682399.png (1158x1426, 209K)

Yes

Checked

saw this in another thread
still absolutely based and kino
Godspeed, we'll meet again fren, a different time, a different place
Until then

LINK will change my life and those of everyone that I love. Thank you Jow Forums