Satoshi's prediction looking comfy

Satoshi's prediction looking comfy

Attached: lol.jpg (819x687, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theblockcrypto.com/2019/05/21/tether-admits-in-court-to-investing-some-of-its-reserves-in-bitcoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why does no one seem to get the fee problem? Do these retards know anything about crypto?

cope

what fee problem?

The fact that fees are fucking $4 despite most transactions being in the $50-150 range? I'm surrounded by brainlets

Attached: faggot ass hole bitch.png (645x773, 10K)

Retards.

This is such a funny graphic.

Just looking at the smorgasbord of literal shill faggots trying to scam people with dreams of BTC moons

-Olympic athlete
-American broadcaster
-American television personality

vs.

-The guy who literally invented Bitcoin with copyrights and a thousand patents and holding a million of every fork

i think thats not really a problem compared to real world fiat fees.

average is 300k, good enough for me

People like you existing shows we're no where near the bottom

Attached: retard.png (645x729, 90K)

Gaytents don’t matter on the internet, boomer. Suck it.

>paying $4 for a $10 lunch
Hey friend that's a 40% tax.

u guys are retarded.
Just open a Lightning Channel for small transactions and thats it. Fees there are in the cent range and below.

If i pay for a 2000 usd or 10000 usd transaction a 5,- usd fee to settle that on the blockchain thats totally acceptable.

Space on the blockchain is valuable and shouldnt be littered with tiny transactions. people will learn and adapt or ignore and get hurt.
Context idiots.

HE FELL FOR THE LIGHTNING SCAM LMAO IMAGINE BEING THIS RETARD

Attached: mh8hl5fzufk21.png (1400x1297, 1.99M)

>just store on floppy disks
>hardware space is valuable and shouldnt be littered with tiny bits of information. people will learn and adapt or ignore and get hurt

Yes open a lightning channel where your transaction can get rejected because you didn't vote for Hillary

>Lightning channel
Oh boy here we go. The calling card of a delusional mind. Despite 3 years of development lightning only moves like 0.001% of bitcoin's volume. There's only 3 million tied up in lightning. No one wants it. Nobody used it. And you'll never convince the masses to adopt it since it's just a complicated system built ontop of an already complicated system if you're a computer illiterate.

You're so fucking DELUSIONAL. Why would lightning win the crypto arms race? You think people are gonna twiddle their thumbs while lightning slowly, slowly slowly builds a network effect? They're going to be sending their coins to each other in doge,ETH , BSV, BCH etc etc. Why wait around for grandpa bitcoin to push himself out of his rocking chair? Once bitfinex goes bankrupt and the tether safety net disappears we will see bitcoin hit its real price, $100

Attached: Jocularity.png (250x250, 156K)

You are going to need a license and do full KYC to run a lightning node hahaha imagine investing in this shitty tech

Attached: LN_node_kyc.jpg (1203x815, 112K)

Just fucking use Digibyte and pay 0.00001$ for a 1million$ transaction.

>Once bitfinex goes bankrupt and the tether safety net disappears
Never going to happen. Aside from that you're right.

Attached: retard montage.jpg (4352x1720, 1.21M)

theblockcrypto.com/2019/05/21/tether-admits-in-court-to-investing-some-of-its-reserves-in-bitcoin/

Shit could pop off at any moment and you'd be caught with your pants down. There will be no signal. Bitfinex seized, tether evaporates, bitcoin drops to $1k. of course, legal battles take ages so this could never happen if the NYAG just fucks about

Everyone knows this and nobody cares.

True.
God I hate this market

Attached: Feel.jpg (550x453, 39K)

>Everyone knows this and nobody cares.
exactly, that's how much people hate fiat
fiat should be called: "pedophile papers"
and the bankers should be called: "pedophile paper peddlers"

Attached: 1548092815239.jpg (750x823, 125K)