25 on the charts

>25 on the charts
>No one outside Jow Forums has heard about it
How is this possible? How has it gotten so far when the shilling hasn't even started in earnest?

Attached: IMG_20190521_214406.jpg (1080x198, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/search?q=Chainlink
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/search?q=Chainlink&restrict_sr=on&sort=relevance&t=all
4stats.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Normies only care about Bitcoin and maaaaaybe ethereum.
No normie goes to cmc to check the rankings of their shitcoin.

Link marines FUD the reddit fags so it'll only be us that make it.

Industrial and institutional types are behind this pump. People in the know.

SWIFT, MSFT, Samsung.

Insiders are bagging

idk if this is even real, how do we know this is real...how do people not see this its in plain sight wtf is happening right now

>No normie goes to cmc to check the rankings of their shitcoin.
tfw my most visited site is cmc

Attached: 1550113220659.jpg (2048x1024, 241K)

>Industrial and institutional types are behind this pump. People in the know.
toppest of keks

Attached: 1524599256660.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Imagine not understanding what institutional money means

as delusional as it sounds, this must be it. no way in hell bizlets are worth 9 digit volume LOL

>Industrial
wtf, lol blue collar tradies are buying linkies?

Look at BSV today. This is how early we are. This guy who is unironically not satoj files a patent on daddy shitcoin that will be eventually thrown out. On baseless hype alone this gets a billion marketcap in a day. We are rank 25 but shitcoins galore are still ahead. We are just that fucking early.

link just made me 5k

Where is all the money flow coming from though? IIRC, biz is very obscure, only autists come to biz

Will this dip soon so I can buy some more?

multiple WSJ & MIT Tech Review articles, CNBC Africa interviews, front page of r/cc during every pump

>thinks no one has heard of link

Insiders ans companies who are using the network

stealth mode wasn't a joke

also, flooding it with the most retarded, cringe and offensive memes was done on purpose to keep normies out

We're about to flip BAT. The salt is going to be legendary.

?

Probably a combination of
plus the fact that
marketcap is a meme, especially with this type of volume. It's a big pump percentage-wise but like I said, compared to what satoj got today and some of the coins in this space it's small time.

$1.30

Thank God I got it at $.98

IIRC, aren't big suits using the network being sold link tokens from the 650 million via OTC? I find it hard to believe that some boomer in a suit is making a binance account to buy internet tokens.

ahah

Good point i dont actually know for fact its just my logical assumption. But you have a good point.

literally wrong tho

search chainlink on cc my man

please FUD harder I don't want the Reddit normie fags on here to make it.. they don't deserve it

>It's not $1.30
>Checks
Oh shit

My 12k stack feeling good right about now. Been holding some since 2017 and have been dca-ing since.

I've only got 100 of these and I still don't care, this is the best run I've had in weeks. Well, except for that lucky shot on MATIC the other day. Gains are gains

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/search?q=Chainlink
I'm actually in awe of how few posts there are, and how the comments are unironically filled with Jow Forums FUD. Redditors really are that clueless?

time for another episode of do I buy more and risk the dump or do i wait and risk the pump

unironically yes

they are literally sheep

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/search?q=Chainlink&restrict_sr=on&sort=relevance&t=all

and this is the correct search

I hope you make it pooranon

they are still waiting for veChink pump LOL

That's the thing I don't understand, reddit isn't even aware of chainlink, biz is very obscure and consists of neets and autists that have very little disposable income, and big suits are likely purchasing linkies OTC...so where is all this volume coming from?

is biz even really that obscure?

Digits confirm. Yes these people are mouth breathing retards and they each get to vote just like you!

4stats.io/
13k posts a day, how many users does that translate to?

I'm not poor, I'm just (a pretty old guy who's) new to crypto. Most of my money's in index funds. Still learning this shit, but LINK seems like a pretty damn legit product. I actually want to run a node instead of buy tokens.

Well I do like 20 posts a day on average...

Attached: main (1).png (240x240, 13K)

is it weird that bithumb is at only 1.11? they were leading the pumps previously

2.12 by Friday
Screencap this

Jow Forums in general is pretty obscure...obscure meaning it's definitely not a website that normies frequent.

So happy I grabbed a 1k suicide stack months ago.

Not enough to make it but enough to not wanna mcfuckingkillmyself

Rolling for $2 by eow

Attached: 1516041523344.png (1082x695, 503K)

Oh, sweet boomer.
If you want to make money off of running a node, you'll need to have LINK tokens to stake. The higher the stake, the higher the reward.

Make that 24 muhfugga

Attached: Screenshot_20190515-230808_Chrome.jpg (1080x1282, 558K)

Holochad/Nolinker here. I hope all you guys make it. We have meme magic on our side. Good job frens.

Niggers buying from themselve to pump the price while waiting for guillible idiots to jumop in.

>Niggers buying from themselve to pump the price
I think this is the worst understanding of markets I've ever seen on Jow Forums

That's a fresh cut on my man sergs

Pretty much this, every normies I've talked to who has heard about crypto only knows the name bitcoin. The more hardcore normies who know a bit about finance or technology know "there's a second coin that's really big too".

I have yet to meet someone that knows anything about cryptocurrency other than "bitcoin was over $15K at some point".

Maybe Japs are moving in? Crypto is legit in Japan, more so than in Korea. There's never been a thread or any discussion about Japan's opinion regarding ChainLink. Kinda strange.

Korean whale group

no, but high level architects/engineers/developers are

2ch doesn't have a Jow Forums equivalent, does it?

>How is this possible?

Attached: 1557595266765.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Because Jow Forums fudded this so much, that everyone outside of Jow Forums literally thought it was a scam coin

Attached: tenor (1).gif (462x428, 2.58M)

>Link moons

>CSW gets copyright for btc and pumps SV

>I missed out on 2017

>Down 300$ with only a small stack of BCH left

All my investment decisions leading up to this point have been wrong. Some people really weren’t meant to make it...

Well, that would be why I'm buying a few now. I read the documentation and figured I'd buy in a little before I tried to run a node.

A decent amount of the comments are legit well-crafted fud by bizraelis I believe

I wouldn't risk it.

>.I mean how hard is ti to simply write JSON.parse(str) JSON.stringify(str)....ffs thi sis the most stupid coin I saw for a long time And I kinda hope people don't fall for it...I think mobius got it all figured and it looks like it's the best alternative.
I love you guys

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x467, 57K)

1,000 of those are me shitposting at work every day

MOBIUS
SIRS
I
R
SIRS

good question and nice digits

I brought up Bitcoin at work when we were making small talk after wrapping up a daily meeting and some didn't know what it was. In a fortune 500 company. Normies don't know the difference between a blockchain, a crypto currency, and a smart contract.

Attached: 1558152501032.png (628x767, 90K)

>Some people really weren’t meant to make it...
fuck that mindset. fuck yes you can make it. stand up right now and shout I'M GOING TO FUCKING MAKE IT. and dont stop telling yourself that until you get there

no, only trent reznor is buying

If you were a swift dev or IT guy and you overheard some boomer that swift will use Chainlink you would be buying like crazy. My guess is that people in the know are buying and the word of mouth is spreading like wildfire. Not normalfags, just tech guys. Imagine when coinbase lists Chainlink.

Motherfuckers!! They saved the best fud for reddit. Kek.

They got arbitraged to oblivion by their own exchange. Most are wanting to get out. Not buy in