COSS

Friendly reminder to have 10k COSS as suicide insurance for when it hits $1 again

Attached: cosssio.png (225x225, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/AJmNZY2S
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

COSS is dead. They're in the process of exit scamming, but they're keeping it open as long as suckers will keeping buying their worthless tokens.

>Buy worthless token
>Get fee split in worthless tokens being wash traded by the exchange itself
>Keep buying worthless tokens

At least Kucoin has some real volume. When COSS's wash trade bots went down last week, the volume dropped below 100K. There's nobody actually trading on it, except to buy the COSS tokens from the exchange who's dumping them.

market makers and negative fees being introduced this weekend

volume will rise, 10k is $400. It will be $1/COSS in a months time

Checked. It will go to $1 for sure. Screencap this frens.

They've been saying market makers are coming for literally 6 months now and volume has only ever gone down. Why do you believe anything they say anymore?

Nodes are still down by the way.

Also that's not true, they announced zero maker fee to start sometime next week, and negative in the distant future because their team of allegedly 35 devs can't change a number to be negative without months of work.

Note that the zero maker fee doesn't have the COSS holder discount, so there's no incentive for anyone to hold any COSS. But I'm sure the market makers will rush in to take advantage of the zero volume on the exchange.

Hahahahahahaha!
Give it up with this shitcoin already, man. No one wants your bags.

>But I'm sure the market makers will rush in

do you know what market makers are, they are paid to create liquidity on exchanges

Paid with what? COSS? Rune's been saying for many months that they have deals with market makers and it's amounted to nothing.

They just keep dangling this carrot of promises of future volume, but it's never happening. Good luck programming market maker bots when you have to manually withdraw your funds and can't do it with API, and you can only touch the API every 10 seconds.

You could pay them a million dollars and they couldn't do the job because the exchange is so buggy and shitty.

Have you ever seen a samefag try so hard to FUD a coin? What’s wrong babby, did your bags go down and you panic sold?

Pathetic. An exchange that has a DEX, mobile wallet, and shared 50% of fees with its users literally can’t fail, and it hasn’t.

COSS is $0.04. COSS will be $3.00 again, and soon. Pajeets like yourself can FUD all you want, but the only person who will detriment is you.

See you on the moon, cuck. You’ll be the one making my burgers

Getting all angry about it doesn't change that all of the volume is wash trading, and Rune just scammed everyone with the CFT cash grab, knowing that the LALA merge was coming.

The exchange doesn't have a DEX, that's just another thing they're talking about. They can't even fix the nodes.

Using the word scam 1000 times doesn’t make it so. There’s 3 COSS fudders that pollute every thread with the exact same buzzwords everytime, you can’t even come up with new material. And you know exactly why, it’s because the team is working their ass off to make a good exchange

I noticed how fast you replied to my post, just waiting for a COSS holder to take your shitty wall of text bait. That’s me buddy, and like I said, I want the Double basket combo with Cheese, no tomato please and thank you

I'm not invested but I bought some shitcoins on COSS and the exchange is actually pretty good.

It's good if you hate having liquidity and have no concerns about using API. In that sense it's as good as all the other many exchanges.

trade your coss for xcm before xcm is more valuable, it's already approaching it. xcm is about 3 cents, coss 4

pastebin.com/AJmNZY2S

Attached: sergeyandkevin.jpg (1280x1115, 211K)

$3! You're beyond deluded. You'll be the one making the burgers soon.
>Coss
>moon
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Close your browser and all of your crypto accounts. You're too stupid to be in crypto.

It was barely a year ago that coss was $3. An extra order of fries please

So? Bitconnect was over $100. So were hundreds of other shit coins. Have an extra order of bags instead. Oh wait, you already do.

>bought 1000 when it was $1
>tfw fell for the hodl meme
Just fuck my bags up lads.

it's not to late to exchange ur bags for XCM pastebin.com/AJmNZY2S

Attached: 1557255537579.png (640x640, 431K)

this desu