WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT

Attached: 1558392371048.jpg (600x606, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.chain.link
blog.chain.link/44-ways-to-enhance-your-smart-contract-with-chainlink/
youtube.com/watch?v=SRut6V-f86w
youtu.be/ISyAguKhoPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

checked. im scared user. i dont wanna open my bogpoorio

Eric Holder lied and Paul Walker died.

Literally nothing. I didn't sell at 1.54 for massive profits and now it's at 1.23 which is unironically where I went all in so I'm literally shitting myself with worry now.
Please don't post stupid shit like this you nearly gave me a heart attack.

1.45*

f

HOLY SHIT ITS ABOVE 2 NOW WHAT THE FUCK WAS ANNOUNCED

chill it has strong support around 14/15k sats, it's not going under that. even with manipulation/whale dumps.

Attached: 1557597389116.png (427x576, 310K)

>Dump it.

Blog post is out and it's literally nothing.

Goddamnit, they're exitscamming us.
blog.chain.link

Attached: 8685546432164.png (637x921, 1.22M)

>chill it has strong support around 14/15k sats
lmao no it doesnt

A pathetic hopium-fueled lie.

Attached: 1552704907615.jpg (223x226, 25K)

ok just keep waiting for it to dip below a dollar to buy in
you had 2 years newfags

Attached: 1558558327611.jpg (250x250, 8K)

HAHAHA nolinkers who fomoed in are literally retarded

You guys still HODL'ing?

ofcourse

why would i not hold if im up more than 5x
swinglinkers will catch the fucking rope once this moons for good

Attached: 1557880725416.png (390x390, 112K)

>selling your link for anything less then $10
dirty jews are not going to get my links this easily.

That's been my thoughts, I bought in at 18 cents. Current prices got me hard, but I know $1000 EOY is gonna happen so I ain't budging.

HODL'ing for dear life over here, ain't giving up any of my stinky linkies until we're cruising the moon like Armstrong.

Can't wait until it drops under $1.

1.23 or 1.54 isn't going to mean shit one year from now

F.

>Can't
yeah no one can, because it literally never will again

Attached: 1515532995693.jpg (600x539, 35K)

>First Place: French Toast Kitty
>French Toast Kitty, a three-person team made up of Brian Chou, Deepa Sathaye, and Ethan Wessel took the coveted first place prize of $4,000. Expanding on the already popular Dapp CryptoKitties -- an ETH based blockchain game that allows users to buy, sell and breed rare digital cats -- French Toast Kitty is a Dapp that enables Cryptokitty owners to interact with their Cryptokitty using real-world data.

This is stupid and fucking bearish. To hell with stupid fucking digital pet apps. Thats not what I bought LINK for, I want real solutions to real world problems.

Everybody here keeps saying this and whenever I ask them why they are so confident they give me some pasta about smart contracts.
Normies don't have a fucking clue what a smart contract is. I have done some reading and I think I get it now but for this to reach 1k eoy the adoption would have to ramp up to ridiculous levels. Why are you all so cocky about this?

normies dont even know the price of bitcoin forget about smart contracts

Sell or keep researching faggot

t. Attorney

Hahahahahah everyone point and laugh at this retarded nolinker that fomoed in. Theres no way hes lasting another year.
hahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

(you)

Attached: 1552493423.png (1152x864, 1.12M)

you are absolutely right about the 1k thing being bullshit btw everyone here who is that deluded to think its going to reach 1k has a disability

IS IT TOO LATE TO BUY LINK NOW?

Attached: 1493327134798.png (416x302, 154K)

Dude now is the only time to buy link now it's 1.17 right now.

Where do you see it in 6 months from now, a year?

Consider yourself lucky if it goes under $1
If it does it will be the last time to get LINK dirt cheap

I never said anything about $1K EOY, that's a meme so don't put words in my mouth like that. You've had 2 years to understand the value of Chainlink. You shouldn't invest in things you don't understand. Normies didn't understand shit about BTC or ETH either and they still bought it. Read the white paper and then link related because you obviously have a lot of catching up to do:

blog.chain.link/44-ways-to-enhance-your-smart-contract-with-chainlink/

The service that Chainlink provides is critical. Crytpo, especially Ethereum, cannot do much without an oracle, so its a logical necessity for Chainlink to exist as a way to provide trustless oracle services so that the Ethereum blockchain can actually be used to do real world work.

It's like someone having invented electronic appliances and needing electricity to run them. Chainlink would be the electricity that makes everything work.

>like no one knows what a smart contract is

hahaha your dumb as a rock holy fuck

lol who gives a fuck about normies

chainlink is never going to figure out the oracle problem

Attached: 1557604906722.jpg (799x1300, 229K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SRut6V-f86w

It already did, that's why it's going mainnet in roughly 7 days.

Its the best solution possible right now. But the great thing is that this team is not going to quit. They are incredibly dedicated to this one particular issue with smart contracts and are just going to keep improving and improving.

I believe

If it actually did, it would actually be over 1k because people in the know would actually know and act on it...they haven't and it doesnt. The only reason this has gone up over the past few months is hopium and cryptites DESPERATE to get anyone's new money in to goose the price and unload their bags. Afetr mainnet it'll go back down again...guaranteed.
Buy the rumor, sell the news.

Attached: lololll.png (396x385, 131K)

mainnet shmainnet change the record stinky linky you coin is DOA

linkies are all limp wristed little fags ill fight you all.

love to smash a little linky in the face

After mainnet, I predict a small decline from retards dumping their coins, then a skyrocket to the moon in about 4.5 months after it's proven itself out. It won't actually get to $1000, but it'll be strong around $14.

Almost ready to retire. Shit's gonna be kinda nifty.

where will it be in a year?

>but it'll be strong around $14.
yeah in a few months. it will be 3 digits by the 2020 bull run is in full swing

Attached: 155713324743782.jpg (1200x900, 177K)

1 year? I see a massive pump happening along with BTC, probably late this year/early next year, so it'll basically be carried up by BTC.

By this time next year, it will be playing in triple digit territory. If it hasn't broken $100, it'll pecking at it somewhere in the $70-90 range.

There will probably be a few bumps along the way, though. I could see it falling from the $14 down to just shy of $5, staying there for a little bit, then spiraling upwards and out of control.

and you know this why?

do you think there's going to be another 2017 style pump?

Yes, but it'll either be November or January, I'm not sure which yet.

why do you think so?

I think the smartest thing to do is look at google trends for the words bitcoin and cryptocurrency to see when the boom will be/end

Attached: 2019-05-22 21_19_47-Window.png (1214x610, 30K)

Paul Walker was killed on November 30th. Coincidence?

Yikes!

why?

all LINK holders are minimum 6'6" and 260 pounds 10% bf lol it was one of the requirements for the ICO

>Basing your entire decision on 1 (one) data point
Not going to make it.

it shows what normies are thinking

There is no such thing as coincidences in my frame of reference.

i think we may see a last leg before the dumpage its risky but im buying more here

Went all in under 35c. I am doing so fucking well still

Coinfession: I swung part of my stack at 1.07 to reconstitute my RLC stack. Swung back around 1.20 at a 500 linky loss. Paid that 500 LINK for a lesson though and won't forget it.

I'm actually more qualified to talk about this than most anons.I'm employed with a cyber-techno machinations company, I do a lot of security analyst programming type work. Open source, decentralized, APIs, partnerships, you name it. We'd be one of the first companies in line for something like Chainlink, if the decentralized smart contract space had more value over traditional data exchanges. There's a catch though, an underlying flaw more deeply embedded in the bedrock of LINK than the very code itself. The flaw is with the concept, and it's this: Companies won't actually go through the hassle of trusting their data API's through crypto.

Now I can already hear your keyboards going frantic, but hear me out. Jow Forums hates banks, and traditional data providers. But actual companies, businesses, and investors do not. There's an old saying you might have heard of: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!". The idea that any of our bosses would give us the go ahead if we approached them to put our companies valuable data in a smart contract on a cryptocurrency called Chainlink, that they've never heard of, we'd be laughed out at best and fired on the spot at worst. We already have API data buyers and providers we trust.

'But Chainlink is trustless!' I hear you cry, but is that really a good thing? Just listen to the sound of it. Businesses don't want to spend millions of dollars on something that is trustLESS, they want something trustFUL. 'But the reputation system!', doesn't that defeat the whole point of your coin? If companies only trust nodes with high reputation, what's the difference between trusting banks and data providers that already have reputation, but in real life not on a computer screen.

The fact is, LINK is going to share the same fate as ETH will. A lot of 'real world application' hype, with a lot of 'crypto world application' reality. Only, this billion supply coin isn't going to come close to the $1k that Etherum hit. Happy gambling though anons.

Nice try, shoah.

fuck off

It’s on it’s way to $2 now.

this is pasta newfag, some link shills just spam shit for fun. get lost to whatever board u came from

Bouncy, bouncy

On its way to $2... minus $1

Nice try, shoah

Attached: EricHolderKilledMe.jpg (960x540, 40K)

/ourguy/ is all-in baby!

youtu.be/ISyAguKhoPA

Attached: ourguy.png (774x482, 255K)

Shoes all in a line

the CIA niggers and prolonged lurking of reddit made u a dumb gorilla nigger
>link is for normies and not for businesses that want to cut their costs down with trustless automation of their revenue pipeline
>businesses in a certain niche are forced to adapt to use chainlink or go out of business due to cost cuts by first mover
>link partners with PROTOCOL developers, not dapp developers, meaning its network effect is N*N
>once a smart contract chainlinked standard is made, its a standard by everyone in that industry, grows the network effect by N*N*N
>your nigger brain cannot comprehend thinking in abstract absolute terms so it thinks LINK is an ERC20 token, while in reality it is the internet of blockchains (its in the name you retarded nigger)

Attached: unknown.png (651x985, 582K)