BLOG POST!!!! THIS IS IT!!!!

BLOG POST!!!! THIS IS IT!!!!

blog.chain.link/showcasing-the-winning-projects-from-the-ethnewyork-hackathon/

Oh wow it's literally nothing and it's dumping right now

Attached: ethnyc-3-1.jpg (2000x1246, 335K)

Why do you retards need constant babysitting and interaction? It's already clear that we've made it and CL is industry standard for oracles.

The absolute state

Attached: zxccxz.png (910x370, 69K)

holy shit this is based.
So this is what decentralized oracles can accomplish.

cringe
big yikes

yeah, that's gonna be a resounding "yikes" from me. maybe next time you'll learn to get less excited over nerd shit

>Pokemon Go but with cryptokitties
DUMP IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

hold hands

Don't forget it's also an alarm clock so you can set up a time to wake up your digital crypto kitties

Attached: chainlink-hackathon2.jpg (1800x1000, 132K)

Eric Holder lied and Paul Walker died.

WTF IS THIS GARBAGE

Attached: 1558056543017.png (1076x940, 877K)

jesus fucking crypto kitties. The judges choice one is legit. Who picked the first one?

Link is the Pokémon go of crypto

top kek the absolute state, no wonder the price is dumping

Where to cop official chainlink shirt?

Useless shit like that unironically drives adoption. It's how kids today will learn about blockchain, and they will be the ones who ultimately use it the most. 40yo boomers don't need to understand it because by the time it's fully adopted they'll be retired.

this isn't the blog post Sergey meant, right marines?

Attached: c4c5e9857997f140e9cc1778a7f870bfb73785b470da87db3969ed0c35acbc2f.png (400x400, 181K)

idk about you guys but reading this just gives me the chills, the first crypto kitties stuff admittedly is garbage. but the second one, an actually nice idea and that's just the tip of the iceberg.
when i think about what chainlink will allow us to do in the near future, i get a hard peepee.
this is really some ground breaking stuff and if you don't see the value now, i am afraid for you. this stuff is definitely bigger than much bigger than many garbage coins that are now top 20. i don't see why this cant be top 10 eoy and top 5 by 2020, i simply don't.
>t. bought only 323 linkies at 0.70

no fucking way. why would they even announce in advance that theyre making a blog post if it's just this useless garbage. wtf

imagine gacha-shit fueled by crypto, the gains would be retardedly good

It extends the functionality of CryptoKitties by rendering the cats on a digital map and showing relevant activities to enjoy with the kitty depending on the weather. For example, it will recommend a nearby park on a sunny day and a fun museum on a rainy day.

woah, now THIS is the power of the blockchain....

you retards can not really be this dumb now?
this isn't the blogpost. the blogpost is supposed to contain some information about the main net. this does not. that post is coming in around 2-3days.

this holy shit, the amount of newfags fomoing into link and now crying is insane
which coin did these cucks come from

Attached: 1558125013286.png (861x877, 186K)

> Crypto kitties and transfering wealth to the third world
The state of revolutionary

Attached: 1558564923055.png (659x398, 57K)

>only has 323 LINK
>calling others retards

Attached: 1557881293226.png (401x367, 9K)

i an not rich fag unlike some. i wanted to buy more couldnt.
total portfolio only 1.8k :(

They’re still fudding for some reason

ill have 1 warm milk please