I rushed home to buy Reserve. Did I do good?

I rushed home to buy Reserve. Did I do good?

Attached: rreserve.png (300x300, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coingecko.com/en/coins/reserve-rights-token
youtu.be/jydF88bwXco
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

depends how many you bought

No

According to supply market cap is at 400 million so you tell me

marketcap is 20m you dork

More than two billion sold... they are going to get you in the short term
In the long enough run probably not that bad

Where do you buy this shit token?

No.
You rushed and bought based on greed. You'll inevitably sell based on fear. You've already made a mistake rather than setting up a plan for an investment.

>it's super popular
>it wont make you any money anytime soon

pick one

whales know this shit is going way up they arent selling anytime soon

If it was actually 20mill I would’ve bought it but with full supply it’s 400 mill

>investment plan
lmao boomer detected

1.8 Million. Am I going to make it?

coingecko.com/en/coins/reserve-rights-token

>with a full supply

those coins are locked for years they arent going to be sold until mass adoption

you're gonna be driving a wraith while linkies can only afford a lambo

I bought 3.5 mil at the absolute top AMA

>full supply
>only 3% of tokens in circulation atm

Isn't it 6.85%? That's what it says on their blog.

yes its 6.85%

Look at the depth nobody is shy about selling this, if you think whales are holding instead of 1m trading you must be new to crypto

Is thing gonna be a matic style pump and dump or is this better as a long term hold?

both

>he fell for the fake sell walls

never gonna make it

youtu.be/jydF88bwXco
it's a gamble but the idea is a perfect use case for crypto and blockchain
legitimate investors are behind it
low market cap
just listed on Huobi
45 satoshis at the moment
picked up 400,000 RSR myself, let's see what happens

Attached: 1558550153407.jpg (630x630, 25K)

I'm feeling it reaches XLM/XRP/ADA level status. There is buzz around it.

it's kind of like 0xBTC in a way cause it uses ethereum for it's smart contracts and is a store of value

Have 1.1m, should I go all in at 4m?

going to give the whitepaper a crack tonight, anyone have some good info on this stuff?

Attached: RSR inflation rate.png (1093x1359, 424K)

Maybe bump up to 2 million, then buy 2 more million when it inevitably dips

yeah. this ones a no brainer. you can even just sell at 300-400 sats and be done with it but we're extremely likely to moon

Attached: rsr summary.png (1041x346, 171K)

Attached: rsr overview.png (1072x1275, 540K)

Attached: rsr introduction.png (1037x1566, 900K)

>green ID

>Boomer detected.
Fine. a 33 year old boomer who turned a 400K profit based not on greed and fear but on market understanding, watching and waiting, then cashing out, taking your money with me.
Then turning around and making that 400K become a million inside of a year, and 3 by the next.

Enjoy poverty

Fine. a 33 year old boomer who turned a 400K profit based not on greed and fear but on market understanding, watching and waiting, then cashing out, taking your money with me.
Then turning around and making that 400K become a million inside of a year, and 3 by the next.

Enjoy poverty

Enjoy poverty

Enjoy poverty

Enjoy poverty

Attached: 1558121631873.jpg (218x232, 6K)

Enjoy poverty

Enjoy poverty

>mfw these investors are suckers

Attached: file.png (2250x1730, 1.75M)

Enjoy poverty

Attached: 1557966975124.jpg (224x224, 5K)

They are in it for long term hold, years. Thats something to think about before you think this is going to MATIC because muh smart investors

ah yes true, this is going to stay a 20m cap in a crypto bullmarket once the masses find out who's invested in it

>it's gonna be so good for the long term but it'll be absolutely terrible until then

lmao what? so it's so amazing that it'll fail? COPE

Attached: reserveinvestments.png (1825x914, 571K)

Hope you have strong hands user

This guy bought a lot and now he’s shilling to dump on you. Typical biz, never change

what type of person would post 5 times in here to fud... maybe someone who wants it to dump so he can get in?

> tries fudding a coin that was
- started to be shilled today
- has more big names backing it than any other project in crypto
- solves the 'crypto currency' problem globally
- so obvious to hit at least 100m MC hellen keller could see it
never change

A kind of person who recognizes bizscams you must be new here

i've been here since 2015. you're going to feel very stupid, very soon.

> scam
> backed by ycombinator
choose one

PAJEET ALERT

Remember Chainlink and how we thought it was a scam shitcoin?

been here since 2016 and i can agree with this guy
you remind me of the guys who said not to buy matic at 50 sats and i didnt listen to you then im not listening to you now

James Glasscock

lmao that is one funny ass name

>They are in it for long term hold
so you're agreeing with me then

>> tries fudding a coin that was
>- started to be shilled today
>- has more big names backing it than any other project in crypto
>- solves the 'crypto currency' problem globally
>- so obvious to hit at least 100m MC hellen keller could see it
>never change
^this

Attached: 1557188521818.jpg (750x1000, 41K)

So all in on this or FTM???????????

this

what do you think

Attached: 1557176357696.jpg (720x497, 49K)

i'm all in on this

If you lads are rushing to make an account at Huobi to buy this, hook an user up and use my invite code: aydi4