Thomas Appreciation Thread

fucking legend

Attached: 1_3AqPxbtCztL0Hy06x1em3w.jpg (240x239, 13K)

>solves the oracle problem

he looks like hes never even been in the same room as a girl

The only vagina he ever touched was his mother's on the way out.

You look like a piece of shit faggot, show some respect when addressing the smart contract/link team

Start left, Thomas, Sergey, Rory

Attached: 279BE3CE-27EF-46F0-A58A-E1D010ED61D7.jpg (4032x3024, 2.38M)

good thats the dude i want on my team

Based Afgani Help Desk Trainer!

Attached: 1549386882712.jpg (1200x610, 46K)

Based. He could have stayed in the air force as a cyber warfare tech, made rank and retired. Or he could have accepted a six figure contractor position for the DoD.

Yet he went to work for a fuckin dude who likes big macs for breakfast.

Thomas is a bro. Highly recommend reading his old medium CL posts.

WOW LOOK AT THOSE FUCKERS LEGENDS HOLY SHIT RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR EYES

he got a lot of afghani pussy during his stay as a staff sargeant doing military drills to the afghan army

>You look like a piece of shit faggot, show some respect when addressing the smart contract/link team

i dont say that like its a bad thing

you always bet on autism being successful

.Based OG killa

Based.

>Thomas also wearing a blue checker shirt

Absolutely based

Fundamentally highly trained in the art of shitposting, Thomas is responsible for doxxing anons with free t-shirts and all of the link pasta.
Pic related: Thomas is pretending to be interested in someone's question while posting photoshopped images of Sergey.

Attached: 1558511760961.jpg (791x703, 77K)

>I hate niggers. I wish all niggers on earth dropped dead, but you know what I hate more then niggers? Jews. I want all Jews to hang on a rope along with everyone who FUDS Chainlink.
>t. Thomas Hodges.

He dropped this line on stage at an Ethereum hackathon. How can one man be so based?

I love Thomas' voice. If I had children, I'd trust him with them.

Attached: 1559938475728.jpg (1237x1600, 1.48M)

Does anybody else here unironically believe in virginity bestowing its holder with esoteric powers?

Attached: 1556539159031.jpg (800x1281, 713K)

The lads

the potential within has to come out somehow

b for bless Thomas.

checked and based. who do people honestly think is developing these things? just look at vitalik.

Thomas 'the Haji remover' 'no sandnigger on the blockchain' Hodges, great guy and a great friend of Israel.

He seems like a genuinely good dude.

Thanks guys I really appreciate it