Https://www.hbg.com/en-us/exchange/rsr_btc/

Imagine not owning any $RSR, this is literally the next $MATIC

Attached: reserveprotocol.png (300x300, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coincodex.com/ieo/reserve-protocol/
reserve.org/
reserve.org/whitepaper.pdf
hbg.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

unironically bigger than matic

STOP WITH THAT SHILLING

Stop with not embracing the alt coin market when BTC is crabbing. We're back to the best days of shitcoin riding.

What does it have going for it besides Thiel as a marketing plot? It's a stable coin

Not even joking this is an easy x2-3 from here on (currently at $0.0048

RSV is the stable token, RSR will fluctuate

Also OP is a fag that image is RSV, this is RSR

Attached: 1558600313187.png (250x250, 6K)

I'm sorry for you fren if you can't listen. U will miss big gains.

Attached: 1558259554442.png (800x800, 498K)

no feg coincodex.com/ieo/reserve-protocol/

>no feg coincodex.com/ieo/reserve-protocol/

reserve.org/

Go fuck yourself

yeah, this will go on a matic like run. it's backed by coinbase, peter thiel and all the other big names. project is legit as fuck. im all in. goodluck bros.

>Implying Thiel isn't a scammer

Thiel is just a rich biz shitcoin investor. He sprays the market hoping for that moon mission.

whoa! based gay kike is in?!

I need a wallet I can transfer my rsr to outside of the chink exchange, any available?

any ERC20 wallet

reserve.org/whitepaper.pdf
>decentralized aggregator oracle solutions such as ChainLink [11] are preferred.

Attached: choose link.png (601x927, 568K)

Hey where’s can I buy this shit coin?
I can’t find it on binance.
Any other exchanges?

Seems like it's only available at Huobi and if you're in the United States you cannot buy it without VPN or whatever. Someone correct me if I'm wrong and I'll buy.

Here is their site...

reserve.org

If You Just Care About Making Money...

Solid stablecoin project.

Backed by:
-Coinbase Ventures
-Peter Thiel
-Sam Altman, Y Combinator

And many more.

The token (not the stablecoin) currently is only available (released 24 hours ago) as an IEO on this exchange... hbg.com

Owning the token (RSR) is significant, because owning a token because it's the only way to purchase their newly minted stablecoin once it's available. So exchanges will HODL RSR, if they want to buy them direct.

The token will be release to the open market this year... It isn't even on coinmarketcap yet, so you will be getting in early.

If You Want To Support Projects That Will Do Good In The World...

IMO their project is really praiseworthy.

They aim to protect people from hyperinflation/broken economies, by offering a stablecoin that is actually used for liquidity and purchases.

They are launching a crypto to fiat app in a number of weeks, in Venezuela and Angola.

Attached: sharp2.jpg (468x595, 54K)

hbg.com

If you are in the US, you aren't allowed to buy the IEO.

Some people are using VPNs... But do so at your own risk.

Just bought in friends. Coinbase investment and houbi gonna engage market makers since they cannot be worse than Binance.
Comfy 10x ez

No he doesn't, have you read zero to one? He rails against VCs that spray and pray

you're the man user thanks

Alright give it to me straight, is this a long term hold or a pump and dump like matic? Granted I know it can be both technically but still, I wanna know if it's worth looking to take a good chunk of profits before getting dumped on

Both

If anyone is on mobile I downloaded a free VPN app, made an account using my regular email. Bought a 1k bag on the chunk exchange and then transferred to erc20 wallet. worked flawlessly

Same

I'll probably keep decent suicide stack, but I really want some short term gains too.

>Alright give it to me straight, is this a long term hold or a pump and dump like matic? Granted I know it can be both technically but still, I wanna know if it's worth looking to take a good chunk of profits before getting dumped on

honestly both. after it 25x's im selling 80% and holding 20% for 10 years. this is THE stable coin

This will replace tether

you can hold for years and make 1000x gains or dump it in the coming weeks and months for 10-20x

a x25 can retire me if I go all on. I wish I had the balls

The next matic.
As if magic is mooned already.

DYOR fren.

In 2020..

Solid project stablecoin project, providing a store of value and providing liquidity, that is building on Chainlink. Main coin release in 2020.

RSR tokens will be needed, in order to purchase newly minted RSV tokens in 2020. So exchanges will need to HODL RSV tokens, in order to buy RSV. So in 2019, we can expect exchanges and some traders to begin HODLing RSR, so that they can buy RSV when it's released.

In 2019...

IEO RSR token release yesterday.

The RSR token will then be opened to the rest of the market, this year.

Crypto to fiat app from reserve, beginning it's release in Venezuela and Angola.

RSD reserve dollar (seemingly a precursor to the actual RSV stablecoin) is being released this year.

So... It legit seems to have the ability for short term gains, but significant long term gains.

Attached: sharpco.jpg (428x641, 77K)

next dump incoming, get ready

nah she'll pump to 70 sats this pump, and should see significant gains after it passes $1.50.

binance and co. haven't gotten their grubby mittens on this yet so don't expect to see the same dramatic pumps or dumps that other shitcoins get. this is a long term, healthy growth investment.

nah she'll pump to 70 sats this pump, and should see significant gains after it passes $0.05.

binance and co. haven't gotten their grubby mittens on this yet so don't expect to see the same dramatic pumps or dumps that other shitcoins get. this is a long term, healthy growth investment.

this. it's preparing for the dump already topkek

Next pump when frens?

Don't try to time the market.

CMC listing when?
Binance and other exchanges when?

>He doesn’t know

Huobi is an IEO.

So, after the IEO has run it's course.

Why not ask them on the Telegram?

Do i need a vpn to sign up to huobi? I want to drop a few eth into this.

Attached: 1556211416177.png (1088x687, 817K)

fags stop shilling this. Pajeets will catch up and ruin everything...

If you are in the US, then yes... But do so at your own risk.

You can wait for it to opened up to other exchanges.

Abort mission its dumping kek.

You sweet summer child

>he bought in at 59 sats instead of 42