Huawei

CZ endorsing Huawei, fucking Chinks you can never trust them.

Attached: F969B7FA-DAEE-4F18-A1F2-00069803149E.jpg (828x453, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5ncOyYzOP3w
counter-currents.com/2015/10/negrified-america/
businessinsider.com/how-nato-budget-is-funded-2018-7
forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2012/07/01/obama-care-will-end-drug-advances-and-europes-free-ride-unless-china-steps-in/
reuters.com/article/us-pharmaceuticals-usa-comparison/exclusive-transatlantic-divide-how-u-s-pays-three-times-more-for-drugs-idUSKCN0S61KU20151012
statnews.com/2019/01/29/lowering-drug-prices-trump-alex-azar/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek, he pumps chinese scam coins and endorses chinese spyware. Looks like a conflict of interest to me trying to be a good boy to his master China

Trump confirmed shutting down Binance.

i wonder where 4 billion people located at

And? You endorse Trump, the kike? Well then

The US is hilarious with this collective delusion "we're the good guys and everyone else is bad except us"

It's a joke lmao burgers literally absorb newsreaders comments like a sponge

I hope you ate enjoying the freedom we provide whatever shithole you dwell in. Imagine if China had free reign of the world without the USA to put their asses in check, actually imagine it

Insectoids are not bad, just soulless.

Walton is partnered with them I'm going to be rich bitch

>chinese spyware

based braindead indonctrinated yank

Huawei is unironically finished. Without ARM chips or Google software they have no product. It's that simple. They are just completely btfo.

>we
You dont do anything you loser

all because they probably wouldn't hand over everything to the nsa etc

youtu.be/5ncOyYzOP3w

STFU dumbass, WE exactly as I said. Man it feels fucking good to be american

can't wait til our government rounds up sexpats like him and harvests them for organs

t. bad guy

You didn't do shit fatty
Literally Jew ess of A
Kike in chief got you wearing his red hat though didn't he

They’ll just pirate android and make arm chips without a license. When has IP law ever stopped china before?

>Let me tell you about how great we are

Attached: .png (696x602, 324K)

Why would a Chinese state apparatus hand over anything to the NSA?

kek triggered? Must suck not being in the best fucking country, I feel pity to be honest. Still gotta come here legally tho

Bad goy doesn't endorse jewgle, apfel and other unofficial us gov spies
Oy to le vey

Well they wouldn't, hence being shut down in record time

counter-currents.com/2015/10/negrified-america/
lol 56

You fuckin laowais don't understand how China works, huh?

I know that based zog google banned them from using android and now they are getting dropped like flies by the countries that bend the knee to the chad Americans. It'll be entertaining to see how it all plays out, in the end America wins though.

Stay away from Am*ricans.

Attached: 1557757875705.jpg (719x538, 54K)

This

>mfw this pro-NATO fud article runs damage control for what it otherwise exposes as an obviously inequitable arrangement

businessinsider.com/how-nato-budget-is-funded-2018-7

>collectively spend less than half what the US does on military and act surprised that Russia and China are starting to become aggressive
>repay the US for running tank for the globe by locking its companies out of your markets and selling it insulin for 500% what they sell their own countries
>think this is sustainable

Attached: balance.png (1210x1500, 266K)

sheeit

Attached: NATO.jpg (1069x868, 313K)

He has to toe the party line or his chi-com chink overloards might demand a bigger cut out of his exchange.

Attached: 1545236577748.jpg (317x432, 24K)

did anyone else think of buying lots of huwai phones in announced banned countries? dumb zoomers will love that shit

Europoors and shit worlders like to act like "murica evil" when we are literally subsidizing their prosperity at our cost. And now they come in here defending china of all fucking things. Fucking ingrates just want gibbs and then try to act smug, I'm sure china will take care of you all real swell

I have a Huawei tablet. Really nice hardware. But every time i turn it on there's a high ranking Chinese government official on the screen to greet me.

Fuck non-Americans
Theyre all animals

>t.

Attached: 1539261346647.jpg (1000x532, 113K)

Yes goy, you ARE the best. Have another round of Freedom Fries with a 2% discount on us.
Jesus Christ, I am a diabetic and without (((insurance))), I'd be paying $1100 a month for insulin...
How the fuck can you sell insulin derived from GMO yeast at 1000x what you sell thc derived from gmo yeast...

The burden of nearly all drug research and development for new treatments and drugs is placed either on the American consumer, American companies or both. American companies are responsible for the great plurality of new drugs, and what drugs European companies produce can only be paid for by selling back into the U.S.

Here's a pre-bad orange man article from 2012 that explains this phenomenon well with a title and premise that didn't age well.

forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2012/07/01/obama-care-will-end-drug-advances-and-europes-free-ride-unless-china-steps-in/

Attached: orphan drug law + international trade.png (2169x1080, 87K)

Overall less innovation comes out of Europe, but that doesn't stop them from maintaining an advantageous manufacturing position when it comes to some older medicinal products like insulin (that they didn't develop either). Those European scum some people in our hemisphere idolize ass-first control close to 75% of the insulin market (novo nordisk/sanofi) and they use this duopolistic circumstance to charge people like you 7.5 times as much than they would someone in another European country-and three times as much for everything else across the board on average.

reuters.com/article/us-pharmaceuticals-usa-comparison/exclusive-transatlantic-divide-how-u-s-pays-three-times-more-for-drugs-idUSKCN0S61KU20151012

statnews.com/2019/01/29/lowering-drug-prices-trump-alex-azar/

Attached: fire pup.jpg (1798x1077, 209K)

Last time i checked europe was better off without the usa for hundreds no thousands of years. You jnow way before your fake "country" full of niggers and mutts existed

Figures lie, liars figure

Yes, you are subsidising cultural subversion really well you fucking kike.

top kek