I am willing to wager one BSV vs anyone willing to put up one BTC that in a months time (6/25) BTC will still be the #1...

I am willing to wager one BSV vs anyone willing to put up one BTC that in a months time (6/25) BTC will still be the #1 marketcap coin.
Here's the chance for BSV champions to put their money where their mouth is.

Attached: how_an_ordinary_man_became_father_of_bitcoin.jpg (456x240, 27K)

So I wager something valuable and you put up a coin worth zero? Kek

imbecile it should be dollar value equivalent wager 1 sv vs 0.01148030 btc

If your so sure of BSV's success & btfo'ing core than it won't be. I'll be eating humble pie & handing over a BSV worth ~$10k for a BTC worth $0.
That's the gambit of the gamble.

1 bsv = 1 bsv & 1 btc = 1 btc
If 1 bsv > 1 btw as the bsv champions claim you win.
Put up or shut up
In fact tell CSW & I'll wager with him.
It's a fair bet if you truly believe bsv will flip core

>It's a fair bet if you truly believe bsv will flip core
who would be moronic enough to think that memeing aside?

The shills that are starting all the pro bsv threads are all claiming it as fact, here is a chance for them to cash in in their claims big time, if they are willing to put their money where their mouths are.

they are just sorry ass bagholders that bought bch at $500 in the hopes of the sv chain gaining dominance they doubled down on their sv at $110 selling bch at the fucking bottom they are absolutely butt ravaged and their shitcoin can't stop dropping. they just want out and for that they need fresh idiots.

You are a moron. Why would anyone who believes in BSV take your terms when the market itself offers way, way better terms
YOU ARE A BRAINLET NPC JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER IDIOTS WHO ARE OBSESSED WITH HATING CSW
Lurk more and post less. You are out of your element.

Attached: beyondmad.jpg (500x500, 59K)

I wonder if I called creg out on Twitter if he'd take it up.
Would put him in a hell of a spot to ignore it if it picked up a lot of publicity.

Checked.
OP, as a finance-user I hate to tell you that I think this asshole is right.

Do it user wow so brave

You seem mad user. Ad hominem is your only argument

Attached: tenor.gif (300x300, 239K)

couldn't this be programmed on ETH through a smart contract and agreed upon?
how difficult is that to do now?
how difficult will it be in the future?

Attached: ether baby.png (1916x1601, 282K)

>implying creg has One BTC to settle
If he shakes
On a bet
He's the kind of dude that won't pay his debt
He's Misstra Creg Wright

Makes a deal
With a smile
Knowin' all the time that his lie's a mile
He's Misstra Creg Wright

He's a man
With a plan
Got a counterfeit dollar in his hand
He's Misstra Creg Wright

Tell you what user, Ill give you the present value of 21 bsv in btc (ex fees) if btc has a higher % gain than bsv over the next month (measured by btc:bsv exchange rate on polo and okex)

If im wrong you can send me 21 bsv.

Youre vision's as good as Stevie Wonder's, I see

I spent an hour a few months ago trying to get one of their cregjeet shills to put his money where his mouth was. Obviously he backed out at the last minute. I would have made a killing lol

Any kind of bet that doesn't respect market rates is pointless, user

I'm sure it could, but I'm no solidity dev
That's fair, but I don't have that capital to make that bet.

>but I'm no solidity dev
you need to be a dev to do it?
how hard could it be?
if it is as difficult as they say, then wtf are they still doing?
these kinds of transactions should be made into libraries and kept in public open source repositories for people to readily use for their convenience
why the fuck do you need to reinvent the wheel everytime you conduct a certain type of transaction?
there are no templates for these kinds of contracts yet?

Attached: 1558815787645.jpg (750x747, 67K)

The bet is on the market rate

I dunno. Ask Vitalik, it's his baby.

anyone have his contact info?
shouldn't I be getting into this since it seems a valuable needed service?

Attached: 1558308150398.jpg (1440x1267, 300K)

A smart contract could retrieve and compare the price from a DEX like Kyber, but they only have WBTC there (Wrapped Bitcoin, some ETH eldritch wizardry)

a DEX like the one they have on linkpool right?
precisely, is the code available for that?
or is it (((proprietary)))?

you seem suprised, but your naivete is a facade i'm sure. you know exactly where the hate comes from. the incessant sv shilling and craig posting. otherwise nobody even talks about the aussie scammer except you cucks have to start a new thread about him every 5 seconds polluting this board with this circle jerk in the vain hope that maybe some retards here pump 50 cents on your worthless shitcoin bags.

fucking pathetic.

Attached: craig-opinions.jpg (540x540, 204K)

Shut up you stupid faggot. You sound like a bitch.

Oracles are a different matter altogether, a whole new game. I was talking about price retrieval without oracles, which is possible too (they have tokenized bitcoin so you can retrieve its price from the Kyber DEX)

he is right tho you bagholders are fucking annoying. i know not even you believe creg is sanjay. but you sure make a mess here smearing your poo everywhere.

at least its mine

Great points user

damn what a bunch of smoothbrains
they still can't figure this stuff out this easily?
give me a bong, a pound of weed and some undergrads working for a thesis project with me as their teaching assistant and it's done

Attached: 1558121631873.jpg (218x232, 6K)

This post literally says nothing of real substance about anything important. Typical CSW-hating NPC
Enjoy poverty
No it's not. This thread is dumb and you should feel bad.

Then fine, have it your way. 1 bsv against .01... btc if bsv has greater growth in a month it's yours & vice versa.

nice cope you almost made it look effortless

how would this bet be set up OP? seems like an empty post since you're not even explaining the details of the betting method. you'd need a 3rd party that both parties trust and good luck coming intro agreement on that somehow. surely you're not just posting empty words, surely you've thought this through and are serious?

>image
i remember that bitch, the left side of the political spectrum truly has some really crazy people who believe they are on the side of good. these are really dangerous people, often more dangerous than right extremists since if they create a lynch mob they will genuinely believe they are on the side of God.

Attached: think scale.jpg (1200x628, 119K)

core supporters by far seem like they have the lowest IQ, as seen here with OP

>you'd need a 3rd party that both parties trust
where the fuck do you think you are?
do atomic swaps 1 btc vs 1 sv and let the market sort out the winner

OP I'll take that bet, brb buying 1 bsv

i'd actually be willing to bet 10 BTC against 10 BSV that he's not satoshi. im insanely confident that he's not. let's do this

>non topless bsv model
wtf is she wearing - is that a straightjacket lmao

Honor. You act like a man & follow through on your word like a human being. I'm not here to discuss politics though.
Just here to hold a bsv shill to their word.
You up for it?

Put your money where your curryhole is then.

uh

uuh

kek

Attached: broken gay lightning.jpg (954x571, 50K)

SV will fix this.

>developer comes up with a contract
>normalfags like ourselves can't code so we use the contract created by the dev and pay a small fee in sats to the dev

That's how Bitcoin is suppose to work. This tokenize everything cancer is not at all how it's done.

Put up or shut up

Is the image an ad for Blacked?

>poo poo pee pee

Atomic swap with me, bro!

you invalidated the whole thread the second you suggested "honor" for a money bet on an anonymous imageboard. but i will shut up because im going to bed.

Attached: when you see it.png (700x466, 244K)

Goodnight Rajesh. I'm out too, you shills are full of shit.

>SV will fix this.
link me their repository where I can buy some pre-programmed transaction templates to use at my own discretion
would love to have this

Attached: BN-UT554_QUEENS_8S_20170821123142.jpg (634x634, 39K)

>Why would anyone who believes in BSV take your terms when the market itself offers way, way better terms

Exactly this. And checked.

Keep holding core coin fags, buy more please I beg you. You are going to get so utterly fucked you don't even know what hit you.

The real Satoshi was captured and his 1.2M coins were confiscated.
In the meantime Blockstream was set up to stall adoption due to the extreme complexity of the LN and when it's ready to lock BTC in a dead-end coin with a vulnerable 1st and 2nd layers, while another operation was set up, nChain, to take over the reference client of any serious attempt to fork away from BTC, with CSW who was hired to assume SN's identity and use his authority, and eventually the confiscated coins to flip BTC with a government-friendly permissioned BSV.