I work for Harmony ONE

It's not a scam, but the codebase is a crap and the managers are making unrealizable deadlines like mainnet in June. Don't buy it if you don't want to lose money.

Attached: harmony.jpg (400x400, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchbase.com/organization/harmony-9000
launchpad.binance.com/en/lottery/2ac0560e384143eeb693f4abcb06a992
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good
Just shorted 100k

Proof?

Attached: dev call.png (1408x662, 678K)

i..i thought this would make me rich

Attached: 1524007728685.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

you won't
VCs hold a ton of tokens and they will likely dump on you

what about buying the IEO? those bags surely will x10-x20 on listing, won't they?

that's what most people think and therefor it will dump, just try to get on the dead cat bounce

VCs bought 5 billion tokens
the dumpage will be epic I believe

only 1.5 billion tokens are being sold for IEO by the way

Absolutely JUSTd

VCs will have 500 million tokens unlocked within the first few months. this coin will have a market cap of 7.5 million$ at IEO price. even if it only reaches 50 million dollars it's still 666% profit for IEO buyers

VCs are not node investors.

How the fuck does a picture of some chinks prove you work there?

who gives a fuck about this shitcoin longterm anyway?
Are you all retards saying that this will dump post IEO? Have you not seen what happened with BTT, FET, CELR etc.?
IF YOU GET IN THE IEO, ITS FREE FUCKING MONEY

They are managers of the team

enjoy getting dumped on

>IF YOU GET IN THE IEO, ITS FREE FUCKING MONEY

Seriously? Did you not hear about what happened to the Bittrex IEOs? They dumped hard on listing. Ocean lost 66% sats as soon as it was listed on the exchange. What idiots like you don't realise that there's one group of people who bought in before you: the team themselves. If they want to dump on you, they will.

4 year vesting period

Just buy link faggots

The funniest thing is it's irrelevant whether you're telling the truth or larping.
Nobody cares about fundamentals. Harmony is going to pump.

not only fundamentals
supply & demand is also important to the price
5 billion for VCs vs 1.5 billion for the public

VCs got fucked by Binance. The terms are that 25% tokens get unlocked at listing and then25% every 6 months. Also the price VCs got is 2x more expensive than IEO and Binance won’t have anything else. So this is a moon mission and no one is dumping because there are no coins to dump. Especially because VCs paid 2x what IEO investors will pay.

those who got fucked are node investors who bought masternodes
VCs didn't buy any masternode and they got a better deal than the IEO price: crunchbase.com/organization/harmony-9000

Nice FUD.

VCs have strict lockups and got tokens at 2x the price of the IEO. They won't risk dumping

Andre Cronje reviewed the code and said it was really good.

That screenshot could have been from one of their frequent AMAs

Obviously you're trying to FUD this protect in order to accumulate cheaper. Kys.

It's a scam. Everything in crypto is a scam.

Attached: vc.png (817x486, 41K)

No need to FUD, I think people will do the needful and let us a week to accumulate before the pump. You don't have to worry.

Attached: 149211939550.jpg (1024x768, 90K)

Attached: vc2.png (854x555, 36K)

it will actually dump and never recover for a year or so

>it will actually dump, then get on a massive pump and dump again and never recover for a year or so
I agree.

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

I believe you but don't you think they got CZ to turn on the market makers first to get liquidity high for maximal dumping?

My dad works for Nintendo, IT'S GOING TO DUMP

binance market makers will still pump the shit out of it, even if the whole project is a meme, same as tfuel, same as phb,celr,fet,matic

What is the true purpose of this post, OP? Do you actually want to warn us about something or are you spreading FUD to load up cheap bags?

It will follow the same pattern as MATIC. Pump first day followed by a dump of several days, then it will be time to accumulate.

This is controlled by Binance bots. CZ and VCs need a pump of at least 50 / 80m marketcap and several thousand trading BTC to sell their heavy bags.

they didn't allocate any tokens to me so I want it to fail

>comparing bittrex to binance

>Bittrex IEOs
I have found your problem kind sir

Wait so the initial marketcap would be over 20million?

Initial marketcap would be $10 million the other coins are locked.

If we can buy in at a $10 million cap we can do 8x-10x easy.

launchpad.binance.com/en/lottery/2ac0560e384143eeb693f4abcb06a992