BLOG POST FINALLY AHHHHHHHHHH

twitter.com/SergeyNazarov/status/650359554841124864

Attached: 1558019563498.jpg (1000x1398, 82K)

Upvoted

you can tell hes autistic because he tweets something which should be quickly consumed, no one goes on twitter for long form content.

so he throws out a tweet which should be quick and it ends up being a 1 hour and a half lecture?

i mean come ON sergey, speed things up! no one likes things that are longer than they have to be if they don't have to be that long! what was he even thinking?! who goes on twitter to watch a 1 hour video? speed it up fella! just log on, say what you gotta say quickly and succinctly, and S.T.O.P. no need to add extra content just tell us "Ever wonder why sugar's % daily value is omitted on your daily food? Well, an international consortium of jews lobbied for laws to give us cheap and addictive food to increase profits." don't make us watch an entire video before the tweet just gets to the point! we don't have time for this shit. what kind of virgin autistic freak even has enough time to sit there and waste time on the internet for an hour and a half at a time posting away on his twitter feed "Wow, how shocking, the food industry isn't what i thought it to be! I wonder how else big business is fucking humanity over." and beginning an endless journey learning about how all of the subtle ways that the corporate world government have people living in a world where we believe that big business and government look after us and make life easy but they're actually just using people to farm streams of profit and don't really care about the long term health of humanity as a whole but just care about making investors happy next quarter

this is just like waiting for chainlink to moon or waiting for sergey to finish one of his massive meals. and to be honest, you know what freaks me out the most about this long ass video? hes still fat! hes telling us to avoid sugar to lose weight but he obviously eats a fuckload of sugar these days!!! what is wrong with him? i am screaming at my computer screen right now in a fit of rage. sergey, you fat slob....

Attached: 1546372120706.png (768x768, 152K)

we all drank our urine for 9 months straight, in the womb. Amniotic fluid is urine. For the first 3 months it’s mainly your mom’s pee. And for the remaining 6 months it’s mainly yours. There’s no umbilical cord attached to your genitals. The umbilical cord is attached to your intestines. And that should be another proof to people that urine is not a waste product, waste goes through your intestines. That’s what that excretory channel is for. If urine were a waste product, how is it possible that from day one, just about, the human fetus, the zygote, the embryo, is floating in urine? Urine is actually the ultimate, perfect, water, liquid. It’s what we grow in. And we would not have grown without it. And when you’re in the womb, if you remember, you breathe like a fish. You actually are continually sucking your own urine down your mouth. And that is more proof that it’s not a waste product.[2011] Andrew Norton Webber interview (Urine therapy, distilled water) by Chrissy McMahon

crazy, i might try doing this now.

if chainlink has his signature, the ones like u elaborated user, it's gonna be an overbloated inefficient mess with plenty of bugs and loopholes. SELL

Have you cooked this pasta yourself?

Attached: vqGeMsr.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Attached: 1463637035698.jpg (1280x720, 956K)

Well, it's been two years in the making and still doesn't exist yet. What do you think? If this ever gets released it's going to be a bigger laughing stock than the Bitcoin forks. Why the fuck would anyone dump their money into an experimental thing nobody has asked for where the owner of the project holds 65% of the supply while having the ability to just print more?

ChainLink is for Sergey and his team to get rich, if they even do. ChainLink is NOT for YOU to get rich. You just funded him in his sketchy ICO which was probably illegal.

if something takes unusually long chances are pretty high its a giant mess or something that will never be finished.

this is my experience from general software development. they could have some sort of minimal-viable-product already out after 5-6 months; thats usually how you do it to test the waters. and from there on an agile approach of adaptation and improvement with incremental releases and hands-on use cases. maybe CL is the hot sh*t once the mainnet is out, but from what i've seen and heard so far its likely not.

Except amniotic fluid isn't urine, you degenerate tard

thats gonna be a yikes from me chief

Pretty much. That 'team' is full of clueless retards. Everything about ChainLink is a red flag, from its inception, from even what Sergey had done in his past. He's just another crypto scammer who's putting on an act.

Think about it, if decentralised oracles were such a desperately needed system, why is this fat fuck the only guy building one? I mean there's a couple more like Witnet but, nobody gives a shit about smart contracts, they're a meme for anyone who knows anything about tech or programming. We have barely even solved reliable digital currency, you think people give a fuck about smart contracts? No, they won't save money and they remove accountability which is bad for business. If decentralised oracles were in demand there would be dozens of them being developed and tested right now.

Rory told me Thomas audited the blog for spechecking and found critical flaws in adylyns grammar, the swift ceo is very unhappy with this

based and anti-sugarpilled

fuck off creg

shows that he cant control hia impulses. shows that he has no diacipline. you expect the oracle problem, something that requires sacrifice and work ethic, to be solved by a fat slob without any self control? kek

>If decentralised oracles were in demand there would be dozens of them being developed and tested right now.
>that fud-shill
lel

Every big law firm has hired attorneys who know about smart contracts.
>nobody gives a shit about smart contracts

this

Based. The reason bitcoin originally became so valuable is it was actually useful for drugs and gambling. Smart contracts are useless, and the only useful thing about chainlink is you’ll get slightly better prices on sports betting.

What the hell?!?! Why isn't Sergey wearing his trademark blue shirt???????

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Based and pasta pilled.

This is true I work for a law firm here in Australia and smart contracts are big discussion

yeah not "decentralized" crap like chainlink though i'm guessing, more like the actual things that banks will be implementing using their own systems

Imagine being this retarded