Ctrl + f

>ctrl + f
>"link"
>24 results
Enough is a enough already. Seriously. Mods do your fucking job and delete all the link spam. One or two threads a day would suffice. Instead it's thread after thread after thread. all. fucking. day. long.

Attached: Capture.png (1278x897, 643K)

Seething redditor.

I agree with this. Link needs a stickied containment thread. It's completely obnoxious and has gone on for years.

Attached: 1558874697167.jpg (900x475, 44K)

if something isn't done about this shit soon i'm taking matters into my own hands. i'll bury this fucking board in so many automated link threads you faggots will have to spend hours sifting through all the automated spam just to find your own threads.

try me.

Do it pussy.

You must be new here, OP. It's good that you're sane and see Chainlink for the scam it is, though. Just wait another week and see how fucking BTFO all those drones will be when they find out mainnet and the project itself is a scam. They really are drones, by the way. Everything they discuss was fabricated in their warped brains. I did hear that Sergey studied Psychology. He obviously used whatever he learned to turn a whole bunch of mentally ill Jow Forums posters into drones. Fucking NPCs.

i don't even care about that dude. wether you think link is a scam or not is irrelevant. the fact is 50+ link threads per day is FUCKING SPAM. and it makes navigating this board a nightmare. you have to spend too much time sifting through all the link shit to read other threads.

Well, if you weren't a brainlet then you would just filter the threads. Filter their images so that the entire thread is hidden if they use any of their meme images. Have you considered that? You're basically just upsetting yourself. I don't filter them because I want to see the coming decline. The decline in their mental health as it dawns on them that they wasted two years on a scam.

Only coin that matters

Attached: 1547248808656.gif (500x338, 3.62M)

He shouldn't have to do that.
Link is great, but Serger's gonna have to stump up serious royalties or migrate to BSV.

i shouldn't have to filter spam just to read this board.

also. i'm not kidding. i'll give the mods one day to do something about this shit and then it's game over. i'll add another 50 link thread a day to this board. by the end of the day the entire board will be chainlink spam.

You're going to fight the LINK spam by spamming yourself? Wow. The average iq of the Jow Forums poster is not even three digits.

This is the only reason I haven't filtered LINK. The wojakening is marvellous.

Kek

I wish a nigga would

pee pee poo poo

Attached: 1538292152561.png (500x622, 323K)

Do it faggot.
Boards is beyond dead anyway. For every deluded linky thread there are a PnD of the day thread, a pajeet shill thread, a faketoshi thread and two threads for random memeing with a fat ass bitch brapper in OP.

Bring back the Satoshi threads!

We want Satoshi! We want Satoshi!

Attached: satoshi35.png (696x449, 362K)

Who cares

agree, link threads are pushing out more useful threads

For real though, MODS. What's with the blind eye for the Chainlink spam. It's been going on for years ffs.

nolinkers should move to another site
its called reddit
start your exodus now faggots

Anyone that didn't sell between these targets is a brainlet. Pic related. It's not that fucking difficult, anons.

t.me/quantuminvestmentgroup

Attached: Screenshot_20190526-062306_Telegram.jpg (1440x2638, 688K)

>t. OCD retard

>deluded linky thread there are a PnD of the day thread

What's the difference between these two things? They're both PnD

link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link

+1

Attached: 8589130420778-panda-wallpaper-hd.jpg (1600x1000, 282K)

This. What a bunch of silly nolinkers.

There was a change in the code. My bots became self aware at some point between $0.99 and $1 when dealing with Zeno's paradox and found it was possible to ride fibonnaci numbers to alternate realities. I have therefore summoned endless whalekillers from the infinite kaleidoscope of realities to help beat the bots once and for all.

Attached: 696360_102_1160_NzIxNzk2OTQ2LTExMDEwMDEzODQ.jpg (1160x773, 209K)

Link threads are the last valuable thing left on biz and jannies know, so GTFO nobody cares

Sure you will champ ;)