Under over or Over under? Well Jow Forums which is the most economical and downright based?

Under over or Over under? Well Jow Forums which is the most economical and downright based?

Attached: over-under-toilet-paper.jpg (485x355, 81K)

> wiping at all

under is retarded

over is more simplistic and requires the least amount of effort

more force is required to unroll the tissue paper in the under configuration.

Over requires less energy to pull down due to lower friction which will save you precious calories

Once you have kids it’s even more economical

I just keep it on the sink counter next to the toilet so every now and then I accidentally knock it into the toilet FUCK

>Not using wetwipes
Hello caveman

You wouldn't use dry paper to get a stain out of something like a carpet or rug. When you use dry toilet paper you just smudge the poop into your hair. You people are animals. I also take pride in the fact that I have probably singlehandedly caused a 15 by 15 foot fatberg in the sewers from the amount of wipes I use at once and flush. I grab a handful, minimum 5 wipes

WRONG!
In the under configuration the paper roll will be pulled away from the wall thus lowering the friction. That said, over is the only way to mount a toilet paper roll

I had never considered this facet. Was always /over/ before. But then you will have degenerate kids that grow up thinking /under/ is normal

Agreed. This seems to be the only valid reason for having TP in the under position.

Attached: Death-Grips-Exmilitary.jpg (1200x1200, 563K)

under subconsciously causes you to use less toilet paper, thereby saving money

When too much toilet paper has unrolled, under is easier to roll it back up. You just swipe your hand down and spin it

Choosing over is like choosing crunchy peanut butter over creamy. Based.

Don't yank on it like a fucking ape. Or just swipe up. Fuck is wrong with you people?

as a photographer I choose under

>not only shitting in your home and takling a shower

i dont even buy tp. I just wash my ass in the shower. Im going to be doing it regardless

what if you have to shit in the middle of the night? Do you seriously take a shower every time?

Over you stupid niggers. Check the patent.

>t. someone who has never tried swiping up
Try it and then reflect on your stupidity.

I love watching autists argue about something so inconsequential

Attached: tenor.gif (300x300, 239K)

>shit in the middle of the night?
you may want to see a doctor

hmm good point

Swipe, roll, whatever. It's not all neat and shit, so what? It unfurls fine the next time you shit. Use it and move on with your life. What do you pull off the whole roll? Faggot, lol. I'm posting this as I shit right now. Guarantee you I can wipe my ass without making this into an infomercial.