Buy fake gucci shoes for $100

>buy fake gucci shoes for $100
>buy online same gucci shoes for $700
>swap the shoes
>return the shoes
>get money back
>sell the shoes for $500
>ez 4x
I'm making $2k a week doing this while you retards are chasing ur shitty shitcoin pumps lmao.

Attached: 1517092672252.jpg (251x242, 15K)

>tfw been doing this for 10 years now
>ftw newfags like you only discovering this and thinking they are innovators.

Attached: 1478909161525.jpg (413x395, 67K)

craig is it you?

Eh still good for a 19yo. Although I wish I was doing it already when I was 13.

been doing something similar for 3 years now
10k a month if I really push it
usually 4-5k

cant they tell the ones you returned are fake though?, ones on aliexpress are shit quality

Haha nice one OP. Between us tho, as a secret between hustling bros, if I may say. I trade the real bills for fake ones. Works as a charm.

i've been doing this for 24 years. Just bought my wife's son a brand new Lamborghini just the other day.

>he’s too dumb to make money in a licit manner

Have fun getting v&

would this be possible with expensive watches? i made so much money on crypto i wouldn't bother doing this for 500$, but what about doing it with a $400 replica of a $5k watch?

>aliexpress
lmao

>get caught
>realize that this is fraud and also grand theft
>sentenced as youthful offender in Florida state prison
>get the shit beat out of you by CO's your first day
>get extotrted by bloods
>mom sends me canteen money, bloods take it a ll
>get buttfucked with a broom during my TOH
>given a buck 50 just for literally no reason
>redneck CO spits in my face
>decide enouhg is enough
>make a fence poker out of a piece of chainlink, which is what I should have bought instead of scamming people and getting sent to prison
>kill one of the niggers that's fucking with me
>convicted of murder
>spend life in prison
>eventually develop a tastse for boys
>catch aids either from raping or one of the times I was raped
>died weak and feeble and wihtout medical care in a humid, nigger infested concrete box where I can't even lock the door on my own

FUCK YOU OP

Why do this online where you have to give your name and credit card to buy? Isn't it a less risky scam using cash so they don't have your name?

Depends on the store policy. A $400 replica bought from the right place should be good enough to fool most of the watchmakers since they probably won't be disassembling it much etc.

Prolly a lot of companies got JUSTED by this, so my guess is an extremely low chance this happens.

I wonder if the company you return items to actually realizes later on that the item is fake or just resells it to some schmuck. Imagine buying a Rolex from the actual company, paying top dollar, and getting a fake. Lmao

tell me how plz?

where can you decent fake ones?, you get em from chinese sites?

>living in United States of Israel

Big shops just resell the returned items to companies that sell those items for a discount. If you go in store, the clerk might check the item and start acting like a big detective getting $10 an hour lmao. Still no problem if you aren't a pussy, but just more hassle.

why would I ? lmao

lol im from switzerland your doing the stuff in your continent and me doing it here doesnt risk your stuff

bruh

>implying rolex doesnt taking your info when buying a watch and verifies your information matches your cards

Are kids really this stupid ?

isn't your minimal wage like $6k/month there? Why would you waste time doing bullshit when you can get a nice job

>your continent
accused of being in burgerland lmao
was in Zurich last month, it's a nice city

actually its like 4500 I already earn 8k/month however additional 5k without paying taxes for it why not .. I want to buy my first car just be a bro :)

also 4.5k/month if a 500g bread costs like 3 bucks living in here is fucking expensive

>chainlink
There it is folks, don't bother reading this post.

mandate/invoice fraud>this bollocks

mandate/invoice fraud? Is it the same stuff where I read a guy kept making fake invoices to Google, Facebook and other big companies for millions of dollars and the companies just paid him? Idk why the guy didnt just fuck off to Panama or something. Got caught.

Lol no it won't

basically yeah, though trying it with big companies like that is asking for it, just setup a fake mobile bank account if your in the EU and send a fuckload of letters out saying you did construction/repair work for them and a few are bound to bite, can also be done online if you can crack a companies email address and just change incoming invoice emails to your bank account though takes way longer

This
VenGang gonna van your ass

wait, that's illegal

I have a friend of mine who bought a fake rolex just bcuz. Then some time later he thought what the hell and went to some watch repair place or idk exactly. Anyway the watch guy looked at it and said it seems all good, but some internal stuff was damaged.

Unless you are going to some top notch rolex certified guy, then some top quality fakes can pass as genuine.

An actual fraudtser wouldn’t be dumb enough to use his real info.

it's funny cuz they're literally from the same worthless chink sweatshop

What's even funnier is that the fake guccies are more comfortable.

Is this a meme or can I actually do this? Where do you go to sell the legit ones for such a high %?

I do this in shops.

>Buy something I actually need
>Take product home
>Go back to store, get new one from shelf
>Take to counter for refund

Ez free shit

ebay and the 1000s of other sites like that

>Walk into store to expensive item
>Pick up item
>Walk out without paying

The profit margins would be so fucking immense. I might try this someday. Unfortunately I don't have a car so I can't get to any stores to try it

lmao this is some next level shit

guessing that only works when theres no barcodes?

We have some stores in my country where it's self checkout, but instead of the weighting, you just beep the products in yourself, pay and walk out. Once in a while there is a "check" to see if you indeed beeped all the products. Basically you could go and take some electronics stuff or something and "forget" to beep it. Then walk out. But that's a bit more nigger tier.

>barcodes

I've worked in shops and I always hear this so it always confuses me... You realise barcodes aren't security tags, right?

Barcodes for the same items are the same. Afaik there aren't some extra ID codes.

fuck i need to try this, seems too easy

Sounds like a great way to end up in jail.

Attached: pepecringe.png (1029x831, 256K)

No idea... I guess he meant barcodes need to be scanned to get rid of security alarm (not a thing) or thinks every barcode is unique (they aren't)

Hope you're paying in cash and doing this in a place far away from where you live or you are going to get busted very easily.

so i was in college (UK) and a friend told me how to get free shit from a shop and that was the time I realised that you can take as much stuff as you wanted given that no security saw you and there were no security tags on the items you were borrowing

you need to do it with a 5k replica of a 40k watch

i do this on amazon but RTX 2060/2070 > RTX 2080 ti

Some Chinese kids in Oregon did this with iphones and made a milly doing it kek

If they notice, they'll track you down if you paid with card.

They're literally just trying to get you arrested. Any legitimate place that sells luxury items has them thoroughly inspected upon return. Like everything on Jow Forums its a trick.

This is good because you have plausible deniability. Put a case of beer on the bottom shelf of your cart and "forget" to scan it. On the off chance that you get caught just play dumb.

A lot of products have security measures that need to be run over a device at the register to deactivate. They've even got them in shopping carts some places.

>implying luxury goods retailers don't thoroughly inspect returns

where and how do you trade your bills based user
good bait though, probably already tricked some retard into doing this

>buy fake supreme box logo t shirt that looks 1/1 real from trusted chinese replica maker
>its only $20
>sell it on grailed as real, 8/10 quality, shrunk from washing
>get $200 from some 12 year old kid using his moms credit card
>they never know its fake because its such good quality
>4.8 star rating on grailed
>only 1 guy after hundreds of sales complains its fake
>china guy gave me a mediocre rep
>i let this guy in on the scam and how to do it, he thanks me and resells it himself
Its a free fucking 10x, only problem is china shipping takes a month, ive flooded the market with fake shirts, if you have a supreme box logo t, its probably fake. I throw all my gains into LINK, and i make 6 grand profit a week. Imagine wage slaving in clownworld when easy foolproof scams like this are readily available to be exploited.
I dont even view this as a scam, the t’s look 100% real and the buyer or other people that see it will have no idea its fake.

fucking legend. revolt against the clown world

>be me
>random product stop working
>buy it on Amazon
>"sup support, I received an item that is not working, can I refund?"
Thanks based Bezos for inventing Amazon

Attached: 416x416[1].jpg (416x416, 21K)

>buy Chinese apple accessories
>sell on ebay for 7x+
did that for years

what platform are you guys sourcing you're chinese fakes from

>be me
>random product stop working
>buy it on Amazon
>receive refund/replacement
Thanks based Bezos for inventing Amazon

Fixed your post

silverspoon faggot

If I caught you doing this at my store let's just say you'd be an amputee. In Brazil stealing is rewarded by limb loss with a very sharp kukri. Bragging about it on the internet is even worse.

i cant find silverspoon? do you have the link?

Cant you also just return the product and sign the return code as "low quality" or something? That way it would justify the knock-off you're returning and they would blame the store

Attached: 307.jpg (680x591, 34K)

And this is why Brazil is still a third world country full of rabid monkeys living in metal tents in the middle of the mountains.

Attached: 1547680221472.jpg (400x400, 17K)

>would cut off someones hand for a pair of shoes
Brazil seems like a lovely place.

I'm pretty sure businesses are already aware of this scam.

based and cashpilled

>Kukri
wtf is that
is it some kind of peixera?

lol OP, good one, I hope you convinved one of the idiots on this board to do this, wish we could watch them get arrested.

Chainlink

Attached: 1505861142033.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

Attached: tenor[1].gif (244x230, 910K)

Attached: 4D0A2CD7-BBD2-45B4-9B53-36E9DD4061F6.jpg (251x242, 19K)

friend's retard aunt actually just got busted doing this with food at the supermarket the other day lol

cuck

dark web

>i make 6 grand profit a week.

theres no fucking way this is real. im sick of being a fucking wagecuck.

Are you that stupid?! Because shit is fucking expensive here, you dumb fuck!

dude, 5k/month is insane buying power online. Just save a bit

checked and why is supreme the trendy logo to have all of a sudden?

Been trendy for a while, plebs pay a premium for it because its considered rare, only 2 instores in the US and online shop is riddled with bots that instantly buy the shirts, its all limited supply

Woops that was a typo, i only sell 30 a month
Still 72k a year, better than most retards then went to college

This is why i never buy brand name clothes. Costs the same to make and look identical to countrrfit. Why pay markup like good goyim?

Please tell us more. Is this easy to do without getting caught?

Srsly tell us how, what items are you buying and where r u returning them?

I have about 20k liquid cash to do this with

except amazon sometimes do check returns and if they find out you sent the wrong item, you'll be receiving an email from them asking you for an explanation. If you don't send the right item back, they'll recharge you. They only check sometimes properly but it can happen and buying faulty 2060s from ebay isn't hard.

it's a magnet retard

Fun fact.

I am actually someone who has "made it" fair and square. I hate scammers, and do actually have a morality since if everyone did so, its the path to a nigger tier society. Imagine drug stores etc doing that.

I tried to report this thread, just in the off case someone acted on it (since it is known that Jow Forums does give ip address if strongly asked about them)...

...except, holy crap. The government websites to do so are so complicated I can't make head or tails (or can't be bothered to spend hours to do so) to whom you are actually supposed to report it.

Honestly, concidering that at least you do it to Gucci (who themselves are scammers using third world kids to make their products and upmark them 24625x), I honestly couldn't be bothered.

Well played, I guess.

Attached: bored-feature.jpg (723x470, 33K)

not really silverspoon since the entire difficulty of buying and selling chinese shit is finding a good supplier. Finding the supplier is literally 90% of the hassle and it's difficult in 2019 due to the huge amount of people that are doing this and selling at ridiculously low prices with very low profit margins.

the most reddit comment i've seen this year and that's something considering the mass amount of redditors on this site. Just go back u fucking retarded moralfag.

>run a computer over a magnet

Or you will do what? lol.

I know how it works. Everyone is all tough and narcissistic while the scam still works, and all teary eyed and "it was a mistake" when in a court.

So stealing? Sorry but if you get caught doing this, you're screwed. Especially since you're likely doing this online with a massive paper trail including address, name, payment processing etc.

Enjoy your measily $2k before they catch up with you. Truly foolish.