Why don't you trade on the stock market like a real Jow Forumsnessman?

why don't you trade on the stock market like a real Jow Forumsnessman?
there are allot more gains to be had

Attached: 1544907600407.jpg (1024x731, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

optionsprofitcalculator.com/
share.robinhood.com/alexg2379
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stock market is more rigged than bitcorn unironically

Attached: 1558539617233.jpg (911x877, 125K)

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((STOCK MARKET))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

bitcoin moves 100% up and 40% down every couple weeks.
nothing really beats that

What is that conclusion based on? You either can trade both kinds of assets, or none.

you can bet on a stock going up, down or sideways and still make money
you can make 1000% returns on the stock market if you knew where a stock would land on a date of your choosing

Because there are in fact a lot less gains to be had.

Some big brokers visited my dad's office. Dad left me with them to do the talky

if you knew that tesla would trade flat this week, you would make 7.5x your investment forexample.
pic related is naked call write returns
if you ever cash out in the green area on any date, you make money

Attached: aaasdf.png (250x469, 29K)

call options are the patrician investment
you don't lose your investment until your contract expires and you have a chance of going in the green at any point between now and a date of your choosing

Attached: 1558843779679.png (1054x856, 147K)

Trade both crypto and stocks

Attached: 1557986289994.jpg (680x838, 39K)

sure but you need 6-7 figures plus 4x that for margin, with massive positions

none of this will go over well with a typical human brain.

with crypto you can risk a few thousand, maybe tens of thousands at a time if youre going nuts, be wrong, and not have to neck yourself

130 IQers like me dont want to deal with this stuff youre posting. id rather trade bitcoin its much more straightforward

Because crypto upsets the hegemony that has allowed the stock market model to function as it has for the last 50 years. The model that allowed for ETF's, pensions, and 401k's is collapsing, albeit slowly. Those that have the foresight to understand they are paying into a system that cannot guarantee retirement in 40 years are putting their money elsewhere. It's all hot air and there won't be enough millenial and zoomer investment to keep the ponzi going, hence the entire market being inflated by stock buybacks for the last decade. Unlimited QE and negative interest rates won't be feasible when crypto introduces currency competition in the form of stable coins. There will no longer be a monopoly on reserve currency by the US dollar.

Attached: 1541365277126.gif (500x288, 149K)

most people on Jow Forums arent old enough to create a brokerage account

Only if you invest in Ford and only because of their 7% dividend

the sad part is that people actually believe this

I only trade on the stock market.

This board has half convinced me to buy some bitcoin though, so I may get 1-2 BTC when it dips a bit.

Attached: 799540AB-3CA2-45B0-8F59-C3C3CC6A4336.jpg (720x960, 102K)

Heisting that Payday Pepe.

what site is that

optionsprofitcalculator.com/
you can trade stocks on robinhood

options is just degenerate gambling

leverage is unnecessary

How do I start

Rate my robinhood account

Attached: 0E0F75F4-DF30-4954-8307-D5BFA164026C.png (1125x2436, 337K)

you can risk as much as you want, don't need any sum
stock options*

robinhood man

what did you invest in?

poorfag uses affiliate links to get free stocks

The funny thing is it was actually a bunch of good companies that have done very well since I sold that. I just traded too emotionally and panic sold when stuff dropped. I was in amazon at 800$ chipotle at 300$ amd at 12$ Disney at 90$

I did have one really bad trade where I rode micron from 50$ to 30$. If you’re looking to invest right now I think nvidia is basically guaranteed to 3x within the next 5 or so years. Although I wouldn’t take it personally if you didn’t take my advice.

nah, name some tickers. high times is a good investment before they go public

roinhood should be called hoodwinked