NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T WORK 90 HOUR WEEKS DOING SOMETHING YOU ENJOY TO ACHIEVE FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE ITS NOT HEALTHY OR...

>NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T WORK 90 HOUR WEEKS DOING SOMETHING YOU ENJOY TO ACHIEVE FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE ITS NOT HEALTHY OR SUSTAINABLE
>YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE CONTENT WITH 50k/YEAR AND 40 HOURS A WEEK AT A MCWAGIE JOB LIKE I AM NOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

Attached: 14508567883269.jpg (1099x1024, 309K)

being this retarded. i'd understand putting in 90 hours weeks if it was your business, but working for a fucking jew overlord? no thanks

>Anything greater than 50h/week for more than five years (working for someone else)
Fast track to burnout

>financial “independence”
bluepilled

Yikes and yikepilled

>What do you mean you work that long? All you ever do is sit on your computer.

Attached: boomer.jpg (1500x1378, 425K)

slave mentality

explain

>being this retarded. i'd understand putting in 90 hours weeks if it was your business,
What do you think "financial independence" means retard?

okay slave

Slave mentality is hating people that are capable of working more than you because you're too weak. Read Nietzsche.

You will always be dependent on mr Goldberg

K loser

But user, I am Mr. Goldberg!

So he's basically saying to "not be insecure?" I always thought that he is the philosopher venting the viewpoint of a roastie - he did grow up in an female-dominated environment.

Who gives a fuck what you think? You are nobody.

Financial independence implies he's working for himself retards.

>muh jews

KYS.

Obviously you. Have feeling you are salivating for my dick. Have a bite

He is user. Like every fren here.

You will always be a loser.

>working 90 hours a week
hope you enjoy being having major chronic illnesses by the time you're 40 and dying before 70 from all the stress you're putting on your body

This is too true. My dad works for an old real estate investor. When I had the chance to meet him and asked him for financial advice he didn't even bother answering my question. He only told me to look out for my health.

From what I observed he always put off enjoying his money. Now he is too old to even spend it.

Enjoy wagecucking your knuckles off while I enjoy self-made NEETdom

he'll need that money for all the doctors and pills he will depend on for the rest of his life

>muh chronic illnesses magically appear if you work 90 hours a week
This is what wagies actually believe.

This is how wagies actually cope with their pathetic existence

I miss the Jow Forums of yesterday
The bait for one was more subtle

>the archetypal wagecuck deluding himself he isn't one
Is this true clinical delusion?

You came here in 2016 from reddit.

OP is the BSVschizo that floods the board with repetitive, unimaginative oblvivious crap.

Try ~2006 newfriend

>tell parents I want to learn how to solder circuit boards when I was a kid
>no user its too dangerous
>tell parents I want to learn how to build a computer for mtself
>no user you're too stupid to do it
>parents have always told me no when I had good ideas
>always emphasized doing sports, to the point of doing sports like 25 hours a week as a kid
>now adult tell parents I want to start a business
>they tell me not to do it and I'll be failure

That's how I know it's a good idea

Attached: 1558484920681.jpg (1920x1080, 1.6M)

>he still thinks I'm taking about wagecucking when I speak of "work"

People like to tell you you'll fail because then they don't have to feel bad about themselves when you make it. Pure crab in bucket mentality.

Whats your business idea user?

That's the attitude NPC. It's cuckdom if you say it isn't

user, be honest. What is the chance that you are actually a dumb dumb?

>he STILL thinks it's a discussion about wagecuck work and not entrepreneurship work
Cope from NEET/wagecuck

>op probably considers he's posting as "work"
>counts them so, so he can posture in front of his colleges about how heroic he is

Well yeah, thats all he is doing now. He is in and out of hospitals. And he is paying for several caretakers including my dad. He's gay so all he had was a partner who worked himself to death as well. He has no children, his family abandoned him long ago for being a pillow biter.

My dad might actually get a house from this dude when he passes.

>no reading comprehension
Retards have to work 90 hours work weeks, so I understand why you do it. A non-NPC would manage within normal work hours

Cope

>YOU ARE NOBODY!!!
implying you aren't.

>mocking his own phrase he used at the start of the thread
Truly an NPC. Keep working 90 h/w, perhaps you'll be able to afford something else than oaths as food in about 10 years

That's a great salary for fast food, you should really be proud.

not OP dumbass

To all the anons complaining about working 90 hours...what is wrong with working long hours while living frugally and investing everything so that one can retire early? Is that not a valid strategy?

>considers correcting his retardation at work for 90 hours/w as pleasure
Industry grade stockholm syndrome

Pretty slim since I have a bachelor's of science in electrical engineering. I'm not super smart, but I'm far off from a retard.

I want to take up hydroponics and make a very self sustaining system. Using specific plants, fish, and other sea creatures to make it so maintenance is very minimal. I also want to program machines to automate other tasks. It'll cost a bunch of money to start up and after five years will only make a modest profit. Still I'll enjoy having full autonomy to design my own things indirectly for money.

This assumes that the financial environment will be constant for a long period of time, which is very unlikely to be true. You just can't plan long term today.
Also, it's less about the concept, more about OP being clearly mentally ill.
Remake the thread and word it in a sane manner for a proper discussion.

It's not stockholm syndrome if you work for yourself retard coper.

>that the financial environment will be constant for a long period of time
What do you mean?

I literally work a 40 hour week for a little over 50k a year plus around a 10k bonus and I enjoy what a do plus I’m financially in a good place. I /made it/ during the bitcoin bull rush and sold at the top making 300k cash. I’m buying a house outright (fuck Jewish mortgages).
Suck my 8inch white cock

Attached: 6C3833C9-0F3B-4325-967B-8381B8E78190.jpg (253x229, 48K)

keep coping

I have same goals with same problems.

Fuck the gen x'ers. They complain that millienals are too risk averse while being far more risk averse than literally anyone else.

this guy gets it

>OP can't even manage his life properly
>expects success at business
nope

you're thinking of aquaponics, breeding the fish for proteinand using fish waste water to feed plants. it's a great setup, very efficient. good luck to you user

Even if you own a business you are working for the Jew overlord. You got to pay business license, you have to pay worksafe insurance, liability insurance, and taxation for the business income, your income if you work as an employee at your own business.

You have to have bank accounts and possibly loans that they collect fees and interests on, credit cards they collect interest on. Your business location you have to get insurances and pay the (((landlord’s))) if you do not own it, your car to get to work you constantly need to put gas in and pay taxes on that, and the shit you buy you have to pay taxes on.

The Jews are the geniuses that came up with this system that gives them unlimited cash flow. They just sit back and collect money. You are all goyim. You will never decide to leave the false prisons of our design because you are like cattle and we the Shepard’s.

Completely severing ties with the system isn't possible; however, one can segregate from it as much as possible don't you think?

most of that may be true, but lets not lie
you have a 4.5 inch

Not everyone has to suffer your dick size cuck.

8 inch would put him in the 99th percentile

no one using Jow Forums is in that percentile for anything

>yeah just buy crypto"currencies", theyre going to randomly increase in value by hundredfold instead of being pyramid schemes to scam idiots of their money XD

Attached: 1552446280057.png (651x630, 94K)

>I don't have it therefore nobody can!
Stop crying cuck

Attached: 1556998167326.gif (250x209, 1.98M)