AMB Progress report

Aren't you sick of coins getting shilled that have already mooned like crazy? How about one that is about to lift off:
Ambrosus is working relentlessly on finishing and fine tuning of their main net, which will enable real companies to store their supply chain data in a decentralized way. Check out their latest progress report:
blog.ambrosus.com/special-edition-progress-report-1a1cb3a60afc
Basically a better VeChain, which is rank #27 with a dead main net, all hype no substance. AMB is all substance and (currently) no hype.
It is an absolute gift to be able to buy AMB at 1/6 of the ICO price.
Just imagine the pump when the Binance news gets announced: "Binance will support the Ambrosus main net token swap" and boom instant +20%.

Attached: AMB.jpg (512x512, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RiYjlS-su-Q
amazon.com/Building-Web-Things-examples-Raspberry/dp/1617292680/
youtube.com/watch?v=DnZW3e6VCog
explorer.ambrosus.com/transactions
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I own it.

Attached: harfordpost.jpg (320x215, 13K)

We're going to make it. AMB deserves to be in the top 100 and it will be by the end of this year.

100%. I bought some in the last few days.

I look at the project, I look at the price and think 'there is literally nothing wrong with this coin, its professional and has EU institutional backing etc'. The idea is also smart, and likely the kind of thing we will utilize with food produce in the future. youtube.com/watch?v=RiYjlS-su-Q

Scamsetti team have been dumping. Avoid like herpes

>, its professional
But that is completely wrong.

> Yep, looks healthy

Attached: IMG_20190527_194441.jpg (900x1581, 238K)

That's what I wrote. If you want to buy into big green dildos and get rekt just buy Matic or Fet or some other flavor of the week token.
AMB is ultra down in price, but it will make the swap from ERC20 to main net in 1-2 months. Binance will tweet about supporting the swap and tens of thousands of people will look at the project and consider buying some.

No need to bring to biz. No one here will support amb. They burned their bridge.

AMB got a team full of scammers

This coin is the most ridiculous scam in all of crypto. How it isnt at zero already is beyond me.
>pic related

Attached: A4F5314B-8265-4F87-B3A1-A2DED1A6AD47.jpg (750x1169, 256K)

I remember that time AMB tried to rename to Vechain. Good times.

>there is literally nothing wrong with this coin

The CEO, Angel Versetti, is a reknowned Chechen gypsy scam artist that has been banned from 109 countries. Also, recently he was caught selling fake passports for tax havens.

All baseless fud.
Vlad Trifa, the CPO of Ambrosus wrote THE book about IOT: amazon.com/Building-Web-Things-examples-Raspberry/dp/1617292680/

He is still working relentlessly on AMB, he is still giving presentations every month like here at EDCON: youtube.com/watch?v=DnZW3e6VCog

Do you guys really think someone like Vlad Trifa would ruin his reputation with a scam crypto project?

Baseless FUD? Nigger, my pic if Ambrosus own description straight from their info tab on coin gecko. They are a Ukrainian Amber mining company, or at least they claimed to be at some point and forgot to change it.

Ambrosus keeps their dev funds on Binance. That's all anyone needs to know.

>Vlad Trifa, the CPO of Ambrosus wrote THE book about IOT: amazon.com/Building-Web-Things-examples-Raspberry/dp/1617292680/

>muh vlad trifa

another gypsy scammer.

Why is the main net explorer so "empty"?
459 transactions since main net last month
explorer.ambrosus.com/transactions

Weren't they supposed to onboard partners with the main net launch?

Not trying to FUD I am genuinely interested in AMB

AMB is a complete scam. there are so many better investments out there. I bought this over a year ago, and I'm out forever

Their censoring the tg. Don’t ask any questions you will be banned

They need some moderation. AMB gets attacked like crazy. People really couldn't handle the price decline and were insulting the team on all platforms.

Attached: Fud.png (1092x181, 36K)