I just don’t fucking get you Jow Forums, how and why do you love money so much?

I just don’t fucking get you Jow Forums, how and why do you love money so much?

Attached: 83DF73E2-5328-4A77-89D0-916F71BBD724.gif (146x200, 11K)

>How
With all my heart
>Why
Because I'm Jewish

want frens to make it

Attached: 1537282118863.jpg (291x272, 65K)

You’re all Jews? That does make sense actually.

I'm addicted to the dopamine release i get from massive pumps. Without the money there is no risk involved and no adrenaline. Admittedly i'm just a gambling addict and sooner or later i'm going to lose everything.

Let's see what I'm doing while poor. I spend all day at home listening to nutjobs on Jow Forums. That's it. Why do I love money? Everything costs money. Everything. Food, entertainment, travel, accomodation. I can't afford any of those so I'm here playing the waiting game. It's not a fun game.

"Money is human happiness in the abstract; he, then, who is no longer capable of enjoying human happiness in the concrete devotes himself utterly to money."
-Schopenhaur

it's just a hobby bro

Same except I prefer PC games and can’t really go on without them. I’m addicted to the screen and can’t seem to get off. But money, money was never something I could care for. I mean you do need it as says but I can nevet obssess about it.

Wish I could though, it would certainly be healthier than frying my brains on PC games. I’d actually be doing something productive with myself for a change.

I don't, I just want to make enough to get out of slavery.

Attached: 1558921378809.jpg (334x506, 39K)

Precisely.

Yeah Schopenhauer is based, I actually have a book on his philosophy. It’s very accurate how he talks about humans.

I feel like my life is a mirage without money. I am completely powerless, dependent on other people and institutions that don't care about me. I need money to achieve status, I need status to attract a mate and earn the respect of my spouse, children, community. Maybe i'm completely mental, but I am stuck in my maturity development until I have ~100k. It's a compulsion. Every time I make a purchase, I feel further away from freedom, from power, from real life. I try to go out like 4 times a month, any more and I feel my slavery is prolonging itself. Call me an insecure incel nutjob, whatever. Money is not everything, but without it you can only hope to be a retail-cuck with a fat wife and a geeky weekend hobby who buys pizzas to relieve stress cause they had a bad day and deserve it.

Attached: 1546438565954.png (200x284, 99K)

I couldn't give 2 shits about it. But society does. If I could I'd hermit and isolate myself completely. But to do so, guess what? I need money.

Truer words have never be spoken.

what would human happiness in the concrete be?

Cocaine and hookers in Bahamas

Or

A nice big house for la familla

Nobody loves money. They love the time and experiences money gives them.

Spot on

I D E O L O G Y
I N T E N S I F I E S

Attached: witnessed.jpg (900x900, 84K)

>t. INTP