Biz you have a choice

Biz you have a choice.
-5 mil cash no snails
-10 mil but the killer snail is chasing you and it’s also 3 feet long.
-100 mil but the killer snail can teleport within a 1 mile radius of you at all times once every year.

Attached: 15FBB717-761F-4C7F-BCE1-A2B605020CC4.jpg (1512x2016, 349K)

5 mil no snail
ezpz

100 mil and just hire an army of sexy bodyguards to watch for the snail (and sexy times)

5 mil

Can the snail be killed?

10M, I like a challenge

Didn't I see this thread on misc?

give me the fucking 5 million
i can make it into 100 with ease of mind that nothing out there to kill me.

10 Mil and playing hide and seek with a snail is more interesting than my life right now. So I wish this was true. I'd have 10M to make the game really interesting.

None. I'd rather live peacefully without any form of socially constructed values.

5m, fuck snails
no worries, donations will be sent

The snail is 0.9 meters long? or the snail can teleport within a 1.6km radius of me once a year? It scares me that this snail seems to work in imperial rather than metric. I'll take the 5m, thanks.

The snails name: Sirgay

100 mil, spend 1 mil to buy salt and spread it fucking everywhere

just step on the snail lmao

5 mil no snail of course

I change my mind. I'll take 100 mill and give the snail some of those amount. We became friends at the end of the day, fuck whores every week until the day we die.

>100mil
>build a house that is hung on wires
>build wire-bearing posts 1.01 mile away from me
>snail can never get to the posts since it is always at least a mile away from me
check mate snail

The snail is immortal. Wow you guys really dont know about proper investment.

>Can the snail be killed?
newfag

>snail tries to teleport within 1 mile radius
>forced to land inside your home

>The snail is immortal.
says who?

10 mil, 3 feet long motherfucking snail is easy to spot. Everyone in my direct viscinity would freak if they see it, this equals an early warning sign during the day. During night sleep in a bunker where the snail cannot enter with two opposite side entrances. CHECKMATE piece of shit snail

100 mil, bring it.

Attached: 52da61109584e56f5772d8aa73e6cf71de684b35_00.jpg (320x512, 52K)

Might even be easier, two houses on opposite sides of the world. Alternate every two seasons, snail will never reach me.

100 mil and buy a private island to live on, snails can't swim, checkmate atheists.

>100 mil
kek. you basedboys getting killed by a fucking snail.
how the fuck does it kill you hahhaaha nigga just walk a away like nigga throw a towel over it haha

Attached: b5f8a4b6.jpg (900x900, 46K)

5 million cash with no downside? Sign me up.

You have to sleep sometime

5 mil is more than enough to be happy. What's up with your snail fetish though.

killer snails are sea creatures, you are never in danger of getting attacked by one unless you swim in open bodies of water
only sub 85 IQ retards pick 5-10mil

Wait??!! What's with the snail threads? Is this a sell signal?

It's a *snorts* Snail signal