How do you guys save money? I want to start saving so I can put my wage slave dollars to work

How do you guys save money? I want to start saving so I can put my wage slave dollars to work

Attached: 48451568974.png (657x527, 29K)

Easiest way is to get a better paying job and don't increase your expenses. You are welcome.

I live with my dad, who tolerates my presence because I work a wagie job and he knows the job economy is fucked. I'm able to save a lot of my money, and put it into crypto this way.

Attached: 1462589023302.jpg (480x480, 21K)

Live on a budget, for example I live on $200 bucks a week and make over 1050 a week after taxes

Start by restricting your spending to necessities and not pissing away your precious monies on snacks and drinks and things you don't need.

Your average faggot millennial or zoomer spends hundreds of dollars a month on energy drinks, coffees, snacks, mobile games, and other trivia.

If you can cut out the bullshit you can immediately put that money towards your future and begin your ascension from npc-hood, as you wake up from your sugar poisoned brain fog.

I am wage slave with 20k into crypto. Still down 45% in dollars but have dollar cost averaged that 20k so that my original entry point (Fucking terrible by me) would have cost over 50k.

You have to be disciplined, have faith, and believe in your choices so the sacrifices hurt less.

I’m somewhat normie so have family expenses, but I take simple pleasures while storing my stack.

Attached: 69794741-2B20-4279-A873-EA5AB3800834.jpg (240x193, 9K)

The economy isnt fucked. You are just a scared pussy who is afraid to get his hands dirty. The jobs market is booming everywhere in the county.

Just not for the gay nerd shit you actually want to do.

>just go work on an oil rig!
fuck off boomer

Attached: 1558808140114.gif (410x409, 98K)

I earn minimum wage in the UK and I put 30% of my wage into crypto. 30% into rent and food. The last 30% goes into just crap I don't need, tobacco etc.

It's pretty easy. I don't get to go on holidays or anything though.

Oh yeah I can't wait to go and spend even more money going back to school to learn a trade so I can destroy my body by age 50. Kek.

Attached: 42233844-352-k279602.jpg (352x550, 24K)

Like I said, you are a little parasite pussy who is scared of change and possible challenge. You are never going to make it, and you are going to remain an embarrassment to your father forever.

>how to save money
That’s the wrong way of looking at it. This is a kike myth
You should try to spend less but then question you should ask urself is, how do I make more money
Just by askin that question, your brain will function as a problem solver “how do I make money” instead of being defensive and asking “how do I save money”
Approach everything in life from the opposite side and I mean EVERYTHING, you’ll start seeing life differently u fuckin faggot

>scared of doing physical work for a few years before moving into management or going back to school with his gains.
Stupid, weak little zoomer faggot.

opt for a holdings on your paycheck. collect it at the end of the year when you do taxes. do like $10 or something. that's probably the most easiest, passive way to do it. you won't even notice it. unless you get paid $7.50 an hour. in that case, kill yourself.

Honestly I'm glad boomers destroyed the world. You disgusting little pricks deserve to inherit nothing.

It would have been a shame if you were decent human beings getting a raw deal. But you aren't. This most recent generation is collectively the most helpless band of retards I think humanity has ever produced as a species and I am not exaggerating.

Dad can sail on my yacht when we hit $1000 EOY. You will die alone and sad, seething boomer.

Attached: 1558997208784.png (250x250, 72K)

Just dont buy senseless shit

Based son

>He thinks that work experience still gets people jobs.
It's who you know these days pal, regardless of experience. Trust me.

Nobody raised them

Easy, no gf

>Solved

How do I get a better paying job in this economy?

>have intention to spend money
>it seems to make a lot of sense
>get ready to go spend it
>nevermind, stop
>what's the worst that could happen?
>profit

it's a good skill to develop, and combine with income to get fucking rich

>only pay for food, rent, bills, and car insurance
>food is extremely cheap, eat lots of stews/beans. less than 150 dollars a month. treat myself to mcdonalds (3 plain hamburgers, only $2.50) sometimes
>no friends, never have "gone out" to do things
>never have had a single vacation
>never eat out
>never order delivery
>never bought clothes, still wearing what my parents bought me in high school
>never have gone on a date/interact with women
>never purchase games or "toys" or unnecessary things, only play free games like dota 2 or apex legends
>no drugs/alcohol/weed
>only adult purchase in 5 years has been a computer for 2k

I agree, but how do I make more money?

t. 18 yo autistic zoomer

unironically it worked

Attached: et4b5.jpg (1004x658, 159K)

This one gets it. If you don't live like this in your 20s you aren't going to make it.

Spending is like weight easy to go up, hard to bring back down. And normies will shame you for not living like them. Gotta hold strong though. Good luck everyone.

how much money do you have saved user?

Share living space and rent. 1 room. Bike to work. Eat cheap, lentils, oatmeal, nuts etc. Dont buy anything i dont really, really need. Work more hours, considering second job.

Attached: 1558899923720.png (680x778, 578K)

You’re 18, entering the prime of your life. You won’t know it now but you’ll realize it later in life.
Try everything, go find a job in anything, preferably your hands, but go try as many things as you can. Eventually you’ll find what you like that brings the amount of income you want.

And dont gamble on coins. Do real investments like stocks or real estate and collect dividends and rent.

Attached: 1557350724095.jpg (928x1312, 133K)

This is good advice if you have a low-paying job and you're autistic. But most people would be miserable living like that.

There are 4 ways:
> get a better job
> work more hours
> spend less money
> optimize your finances (debt, credit cards, mortages, insurances etc.)
For most people the easiest thing to change is expenses. Write down ALL your expenses in a month and think about where you could save money. Are you eating out a lot? Do you buy a lot of clothes? Do you buy expensive groceries? Do you spend a lot of money on games, movies, electronics etc.? Do you order a lot of delivery food? Even just reducing your expenses by 10-20% can make a huge difference.

Try putting 10%-20% of your salary into a savings account as soon as you get the money. That way you are forced to save money.