So...uh... how does one go about getting link?

So...uh... how does one go about getting link?

Attached: a86ad50810a55317ac9e82db026cb9e1.jpg (780x590, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.goodaudience.com/chainlink-the-missing-piece-to-the-god-protocol-fd455dde92ab
blog.chain.link/town-crier-and-chainlink/
coincodex.com/article/2457/how-to-buy-chainlink-link-on-binance/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Buy ETH on coinbase

Send ETH to Binance

Buy link on Binance

>ID: MAY Q4

its happening. Tonight!

go to bitcoin.com and contact the admin who owns bitcoin "satoshi nakamoto" and message him and you'll have to money wire him USD and he will hash the blockchain and send you the chainlink token in your bitcoin wallet once he receives the money

You get linked between a truck and a dumpster while drunk on cheap vodka and crocodile...Sergey sends his regards to you

Attached: 2A21A14A-5300-4CD3-8311-A22CFE415378.jpg (460x366, 27K)

why are most bizraelis retarded?

BUY Pax on kraken
SEND Pax to binance
Buy directly link with PAX

always buy with fiat you fucking retards, if you buy ETH you contribute to adding volume to shitcoins like BTC and ETH and also you get vlatility, so by the time you send your ETH or BTC it could have dropped by then.
also the fees are higher with BTC

I wish I could understand about crypto.
I'm just here zapping boards and see if there is weird stuff going on but I would be lying if I said I have never been interested in this field.

btc network transfers are fast and free

and save your "always" bs for yourself

holy shit bro you're going to miss out on the biggest opportunity of this decade. link is the 3rd and last step the blockchain needs to move from meme tier to business tier

is link even a crypto currency? It seems like it's something else. Is there a chart for its past value over time?

>not buying stable coins to buy link
always never gonna make it

It's a token which will be used on nodes to pay for data between interested parties.

link isn't a currency, it's a token. more specifically an ERC 677 token, allowing for transferAndCall method. wich is unique, you can make a call and send tokens atomically that's why link is needed.

the token allows you to use the network by paying node operators with it, nd node operators need to stake the token to get a better rep and be paid more.

t. nopants

Its a blessing and a curse. Blessing that you can make a lot of money if you're smart, curse because it drives you insane whether you make money or not.

Forgot the most important step: be unironically gay.

LINK is the #1 preferred bag for gay crypto enthusiasts. The Partnership for Enterprise-ready Network Integration Systems, or PENIS, is a proud sponsor of, and early investor in, LINK, and PENIS is honored to count SerGay as one of its most illustrious *ahem* members. We hope you'll join us one day and be a proud LINK marine. :)

brainlet here, is this for real the easiest approach? i am a lazy piece of shit but would like to purchase some of this link

It's already a blessing and a curse using Jow Forums. I'm used to it.

you can actually buy with a CC directly from binance
not sure if that's what you want though

So if it’s not a currency, how can its value go up? It just seems like a utility? I’m just tipping my toes in the water to all of this

If this is too much for you you’re not going to make it in life. Count yourself lucky that someone actually gave you valid info and didn’t fuck with you.

It’s used as collateral for smart contracts.

It’s just hard to really understand any of this if you have no experience so that’s why it sounds so scammy. Is none of the information in this thread bullshit? Besides the obvious trolls ofc

>MAYQ4

Attached: 1558918880614.png (409x409, 192K)

If you're interested in getting into it I would buy 1 ETH or a fraction of BTC and hold onto it. Then make a Binance account and do a ton of research to figure out what kind of moves you want to make. Even if you fuck up you will learn valuable lessons along the way. Being interested in investing in any capacity puts you far ahead most other young people. Be very skeptical about the things you read on this board, a lot of people here are just out to fuck each other over. Good luck fren

Attached: 1554116548745.jpg (600x800, 190K)

sounds pretty good for a lazy piece of shit such as myself
is it safe to use, stranger on the internet?

bet it hits conbase after mainnet

would make dca so simple

if you REALLY want to know, do your own research and go back to some of the earlier threads from 2018. link threads nowadays are 90% trolling/FUD.

Also make sure to not put too much money in when you're still a noob, its easy to start throwing a lot of cash at this shit. Last thing you want is sleepless nights and suicidal thoughts because you invested more than you can afford to lose. Start small

If you're in the US then yes this is the easiest and legal way to do it

I would advise you to spend time continuing to learn more about crypto and blockchain as a whole. Investing is relatively simple in principle but it’s incredibly difficult. If you are not educated enough about what you are investing in to you will get fucked. Continue to spend time on this forum and learn more about link if you want to invest into it.

we prefer this version

Attached: 1530496842869.jpg (600x800, 251K)

ok welcome new fren, read these two things u'll understand everything.
u'll only make it of you educate yourself, we are not going to spoon feed you, here is everything you need, now it's up to you to do the working.

blog.goodaudience.com/chainlink-the-missing-piece-to-the-god-protocol-fd455dde92ab

blog.chain.link/town-crier-and-chainlink/

This is honestly one of the most helpful sincere threads I've seen on biz in a while. I'm guessing we're all just feeling blessed to have this opportunity. The core takeway you need here is that crypto is programmable secure digital money, assuming you dont do something stupid to fuck it up. Thats a really powerful concept that will allow people to build new things for the digital economy and help companies save money by building some of these things. Link is a token built on ethereum (although chainlink nodes will eventually be able to support other blockchain too), so it's pretty much a limited-use currency. You're not going to be buying groceries with link any time soon but it's the required payment mechanism for services within the chainlink network. Once you accumulate them from providing node services, or just buy them and hoard them while the value increases, you can sell back for cash later if you want.

Pee pee poo poo

Attached: AGaypZl.png (1440x1695, 2.42M)

since you found your way to /biz
we need to help our nu-link frens
coincodex.com/article/2457/how-to-buy-chainlink-link-on-binance/

and it's in your best interest to help us out because the more people that buy this the higher the value?

of course, but i'm not convinced neets will be the ones who will trigger the singularity.
i really love to help bizraelis make it, sually i dont spoon feed i just gie out the to blogposts cited before and it's up to the person who reads it to make up their own mind.

but the more people we have on board the bigegr the community becomes the more nod oeperators we get the less linies on exchngeseb ,cause they will be staked. so we all proits fro nmewcomers.

but us neets do not affect the pricce, its heavilc yontrolled by whales...but still comfy as fuck toes e where we are going. i'm ready to hold tish to 0$ i dont care.

always invest what you can afford to lose