Imagine not investing in this man. I seriously feel bad for people who don't have some ETH in their stack

Imagine not investing in this man. I seriously feel bad for people who don't have some ETH in their stack.

Attached: Vitalik-Buterin-e1522675308283.jpg (1986x1239, 334K)

That looks like Craig. Is it he?

this argument has been posted again and again
yes, eth will go up
eth may even 10x in the next bull run
but at the same time, other coins with lower market caps will 30x, 50x, etc
by investing in eth you are sacrificing much larger gains

Abominably stupid comment. Actually astonishing how truly dumb what you just typed is.

YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER SHUT YOU FUCKING MOUTH!!!!

All the while some shitcoins will pump 50x, what are the odds of you going all in on one of the few that does? Meanwhile eth is a guaranteed 10x. Holy shit what a stupid fucking point to make, blow your fucking brains out RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

if your happy with 100k, good for you. i have bigger goals for myself (at least 1m+), but i guess small minds wouldnt understand such

You’ll end up broke and depressed, and down the line you’ll OD on lean

i have an advice for you: look up what opportunity cost means, it may help you earn some money.

some posts reveal how poor you people are.

Is 100 ETH enough to retire? Is so, when can I leave wagecuckery?

That's right user. Go all in on those shitcoins.

eth is long term, it doesn't matter if you load up today or at the end of 2019.
look up survivor bias.
Holders of failed coins don't post much about them anymore.
Remember raiblocks? Also called nano.
What else was there... req I guess? No reason to remember failures so I don't remember many.
In any case, only success stories post, creating an illusion that everyone else is enjoying gains in the current pump and you're missing out.

Eth is a shitcoin

> Y'know there's a penny stock out there that's going to 100x, so therefore Apple is a bad investment
Never change /biz

>Comparing a double digit shitcoin to Apple

Never change biz

LOL

neck yourself asap

This guy backed OmiseGO

>investing in Vitalik Boogerin.

Attached: Vitalik Boogerin.webm (426x240, 775K)

This also happens to be Ethereum's philosophy to fixing things

>Just glue it together with some snot

opportunity cost of investing in eth is going to be higher than investing in a shitcoin, but only if you are able to pinpoint exactly which shitcoin to invest in. Otherwise diversifying amongst many shitcoins in the hopes of one of them 100x has a much larger opportunity cost.

Post the .webm where he literally strokes his cock during a live interview now.

Exactly this, fuck 10x we are here for the 100x

Attached: 1531171705019.gif (444x250, 1.01M)

I think this was the better one

Attached: 1531171684042.gif (444x250, 961K)

I remember this video, everyone else is so fucking cringe, just posing with Vitalik to pump omg, while Vitalik himself appears partially oblivious and talks something about plasma.
That cock stroking looks like moving the balls to a more comfortable position

why is he so cringe

hes laugh is literally nightmarish

Its full blown autistic complete lack of self awareness
Very close friend of mine will also fumble his crotch while telling ne stuff

This guy looks like he'd ask to use your bathroom, lay a gigaturd in the bowl sideways then just leave without flushing or saying anything at all.

He wouldn't understand what he did wrong. This is the power of autism.

I had a buddy once who had turds fall out of his shorts in my house. He denied it but they were way too big to be my cat's. Dude probably never wiped in his life and whatever was holding his dingleberries couldn't bear the load any longer.

Well, at least it wasn't a shart.