LOL

Good luck keeping this shit going up

Attached: bbb.png (1266x562, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/v/volume.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Bitstamp

they don't know this is just a finale exit pump/

i wish tether would just fuck off. they alone are manipulating the entire market

bitstamp volume is accurate, it's measured in number of coins traded not dollars, which is the correct way to measure volume.

Learn something user.

>"the volume on binance and bitfinex is real!"

Attached: brainlet.jpg (692x800, 73K)

Back in 2016 bitstamp didn't have as many competitors, so their share of the total volume was higher than it is today. Look at the aggregate volume for fucks sake.

well of course the number of coins traded will decline as the price goes up exponentially you fucking idiot.

You're damn stupid, back in 2016 everything was completely different, Bitsamp was still a major exchange

The volume on Bitstamp is still proportional to the overall volume of the market. It doesn't matter.
No shit, you fucking idiot.

Say that to my face in real life and not online and see what happens

ok faggot, what's your address?

>The volume on Bitstamp is still proportional to the overall volume of the market.
It's not. Not at all.

Meet me by the Rockefeller Center in Manhattan

Have sex

The whole of fucking crypto, since inception has just been one massive scammy jerkoff session. Everything is manipulated and shady. Normal investments aren't devoid of scams but they're an order of magnitude less scammy than any crypto thing.

large risk, large return

Found the nigger

Bitstamp's proportion of total trade volume has been falling, you retard. No one trades on bitstamp anymore. If in the past it amounted for ~10% of all volume, it's down to less than 1% today. Volume is declining, but only for bitstamp.

The same happened to bittrex. Look at bittrex volumes and you'll see a drastic decline over the past 2 years.

Found the betacuck

Please, look at Binance volume chart and tell me this is the actual state of this market with a straight face

You literally canĀ“t.

That exchange alone is driving this entire fake bullrun on pure USDT wash trading. It's all horseshit.

Attached: binancelmao.png (1268x573, 23K)

So? What's gonna happen? This tether shit aint being shut down anytime soon

DELETE THIS

>being a no coiner in 2019AD

user, I....

Your binance chart contradicts your bitstamp chart. Volume has gone up over the past 3 months. Also, volume is higher than December 2017, which is extremely bullish.

It looks like I'm arguing with a moron and I've got better things to do. Dont forget to look at the aggregate volume, retard.

Mt.Gox 2.0 eventually. People with real money and a functional brain are currently on the sidelines.

Fellow Binancian, please fuck off.

>Mt.Gox 2.0 eventually
But when?
WHEN?
You keep saying It's going to happen soon, But it could be years off.

you're using one exchange over a time period where bitstamp went from one of a few exchanges to just one of many. They've lost share and their volume alone is a stupid fucking indicator of overall BTC volume

>more coins traded at $500 per than at $3000-20000 per

WOAH DUDE

aggregated amounts count as whole units

Supply drying up
Demand goes up.
OP's meme lines concur.
How do markets work?

Attached: 1538019384007.jpg (216x398, 27K)

one could frame this, it's true that the whole experience thus far is funny

what underlies beneath less so

this chart is just hilarious

it doesn't matter, if volume goes up across the market it will still reflect in bitstamp.

>thinks he's smart, doesn't realize no one is arguing this point

thats exactly what you said in your original point, brainlet

volume in anything other than USD is retarded

The exact definition of volume is number of shares (or coins) traded. Not traded in dollars.

I can tell you're just a cryptofag and relatively young and dumb as well.

investopedia.com/terms/v/volume.asp

LOOK
JUST TELL ME THIS
WHEN ARE WE GOING DOWN?

You're the dumb one if you dont understand that definition doesnt apply to BTC

BTC
"volume must be in USD but not in BTC"

are you serious? Next thing you'll say is the whole point of cryptocurrency is profit and muh darkweb

this

oh right, it doesn't apply to bitcoin...says you...lol.

Your K-11 education is showing again.

yes but you need to fucking understand that a volume chart priced in units when those units have increased more than just about any other asset in human history will lead to wonky results

The fact that BTC is convertible to fiat is its weakness.
The whole point is holding, not selling. Fiat is just temptation and the illusion of a price, that's the original vision. Let merchant acceptance be taken care of by the merchants themselves

how can you mix fiat and BTC in one chart under the premise of volume? fiat fluctuated, one BTC stayed one BTC

other user responses are correct but they forgot to mention the longer history on stamp

BTC has not even reached a strategic dimension for overall world capital markets. Your question should be asked again after the first wave of big boys have paid premium prices for their BTC and the price sits around 70-130k USD per BTC.

Attached: suffering.png (679x925, 582K)

No it doesn't. It absolutely doesn't. Volume priced in units and not USD helps to understand the real value of the underlying asset.

Like you have to realize why volume in USD is worthless, right? Look at Berkshire Hathaway A, and let me know how their volume is measured.

Is this bait? Bitstamp has a much lower market share now than 3 years ago, brainlet.

Imagine the fees

just use total dollar volume faggot.
majority of crypto traders want to cash out a sizeable amount to USD (making it) - why shouldn't you value volume in dollar value.

Attached: vol.jpg (1114x1741, 140K)

looks like it wants to go to $30k

>number of coins traded not dollars
lol

jesus, you guys are dumb as fuck.

volume share across all exchanges does not matter.

If Binance get's 90% of the volume, and Bitstamp get's 10%, it doesn't matter, because we are comparing bitstamps volume bars to bistamp.

Go look at historic volume across multiple exchanges, they all increase and decrease proportionately

Fees will still be lower than transaction cost for precious metals.
It will function as a reserve currency for international settlements.

Attached: whygreen.jpg (600x338, 108K)

yes, because of arbitrage bots basically.
still don't agree with you about dollar volume though.

>Fees will still be lower than transaction cost for precious metals.
>It will function as a reserve currency for international settlements.

Is this how bitcoiners cope? No matter how much you want it to be bitcoin is not a precious metal

You just called me a faggot as a figure of speech. The majority does not always benefit the minority and crypto wasn't created to be hoarded by an oligarchy but to provide an alternative.

Why shouldn't you value volume in USD? Because the US dollar is legal tender, printed by the Fed and is a floating currency.

Brk-A increased 140,500% over a 39-year period
BTC increased 85 million % over a 10-year period

> Be BTC
> Longest chain
> Most hashpower
> Highest number of legit transactions
> Widest adoption
Only a brainlet couldn't see where this is going.

Attached: 1544934934355.png (513x468, 207K)

>I can't make a value argument for BTC so I'll just pretend precious metals are worthless

>$5 fees
No one uses bitcoin to buy things

Most of the volume is fake. Anyone who's been in crypto in 2017 knows that crypto market activity was way higher in December 2017 compared to now.

Put it this way, put the amount of USD traded worldwide and the corresponding equivalent volume in BTC but not USD: nonsensical

wash trades, painting the red tape, market manipulation

btc is not at the point where it's so universal, valuable and accepted that you measure it only in terms of its own units. still need a frame of reference and that frame of reference is USD.

and that's why TDV is useful it shows exactly that. need a frame of reference especially when btc is so volatile and a 3% daily move in the stock market is considered a big move.

The whole point of BTC was to use it as a currency based on Satoshi's whitepaper. Holding BTC completely goes against that use case. Reducing liquidity of an BTC doesn't make it appealing and completely contradicts with the idea of a free market.

The idea of using bitcoin as a store of value but not cash is amusing. The most popular store of value IS cash.

>the most popular store of value is cash
Long term store of value can never be cash