I'VE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH YOU ALL. YOU ALL SAY MEAN THINGS TO EVERYONE ALL DAY

I'VE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH YOU ALL. YOU ALL SAY MEAN THINGS TO EVERYONE ALL DAY.

>ITT WE COMPLIMENT AND SUPPORT EACHOTHER

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 7K)

OP is a trap and traps aren't gay.

is okay fren

Attached: Frens.jpg (1024x518, 83K)

Attached: 1396203552639.png (833x768, 37K)

Tarps aren't gay op it's okay

Linkies are funny and I like having them around

We are gonna all make it frens

seconding. if you hold more than 1k link right now you WILL make it.

I appreciate your effort to bring a sense of kinship back to this board. We spend enough time dealing with morons and jackasses in real life.

thank you friends

Attached: cy1hha2uwy411.jpg (1200x676, 88K)

As much as I hate all of you racist crackers on here, I would still like to congratulate everyone on making it. The next bull run will be glorious

Wow, nice choice you made there buying HOT! This things is about to moon hard, if you're not in, now is the time, don't miss the train bro.

thanks nog
i hope we both make it

I think thats a great idea

Attached: howdy.jpg (1080x1080, 152K)

Frens dont let money change you

Fudders are cool.

It's gonna be alright, don't worry user. We are all gonna make it.

Niggers

lets make it together, nigger.

yall are cucks

I love you all Jow Forums bros, no matter How retarded, new, homo or tranny you are. This board has really made the biggest change in my life

im a redditor and i approve of this message

Nah fuck that shit.

Fuck the white ass racists who haven’t done anything significant in their lives. I unironically hope you never make it and suffer and literally die poor for treating people like shit. You deserve it. Keep FUDing BSV you fuckers. Enjoy poverty.

Watch out boys we got an uppity negro on our hands, quick someone grab the whip and teach this nigger some manners.

Attached: 1556253909982.jpg (960x1024, 91K)

The only whip you’ll ever see is the aftereffect of a whiplash I’ll give you if you ever see me in real life you racist fuck.

howdy cunt

Cringe.