SAFEX test net

user marketplace with open title markets and hidden immutable listings. 5% fees of all transactions will be distributed among safex token holders. See here: youtu.be/9RrOYomf-WE

Attached: IMG_20190528_100741.png (1080x795, 341K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/safex
tools.safexnews.net/calculators.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Safex is on fire!

Safecoin is unironically a solid project, hard to find gems like this in crypto

This coin will make me retire. All in. Moon soon. Only need 1 billion yearly GMV.

Fuck this project is still alive?

Yes. github.com/safex

calm down you discord shill. all i want to know is when they'll pump the shit out of this again.

>Brainlet asking for pump and dump date when I show him the opportunity to be financially free within a year or two.

Are you the crystal meth redneck guy with no teeth who talks to ghosts?

No but I can do math.
tools.safexnews.net/calculators.php
Known darknet markets: 1 billion USD. Total b2b b2c e commerce: 10 trillion USD.

Doesn't take much checking to know this project is solid. If someone wants to pass up the opportunity that's up to them but no one here can say they didn't get fair warning before this project changes the way e-commerce is done.

guys the best way to fake a shill thread is to add a mix of feelings into it.

Dont be all pro safex. its obvious as fuck.

My retirement incomeing. Still buying at this funny price. This gem has 5M MC. When the marketplace will run, in 2-3 years SFT will be × 1000.

I don't have to fake shill anything. SFT is one of the rare coins were you can predict a fair value based on PE ratio which will be based on actual use of the product. Show me another coin where you can do this? What makes coin xy worth z? The price is mostly made up by hodlers with nothing fundamental backing it up. Based on PE calculations I can estimate SFT being worth 10c for every 100M volume on the market. This is already 20x from here and no tough goal. Mid term goal is a few billion volume on the marketplace. Now go buy your LINK.

Which one are you? Ollie? Eddie? Seriously. I like Safex but this thread is fake af. Mix it up a bit if you're going to get your Discord guys to shill for you.

5 dollars in 3 years. I can see this happen. It's not a given but it's not out of reach. We will see how the marketplace performs in the first several months and from there can estimate further growth of adoption.

What exactly is fake? I am telling my opinion here and I am happy to discuss counter ones. I don't tell lies either. Neither is my aim to produce pumps and dumps by saying "buy now! 10x next week".

I'm safex holder, and I,m simply happy, that project is not a scam, and team working hard to run marketplace. If you want to add something critical, just do it. Personaly I think idea of anonymous marketplace with dividend for tokenholders is briliant. I'm going to sell my stuff there too and it could be easyly 1M annualy.

Why the hell would someone who believes in the project "mix it up" by writing derisive comments about their investment choice?
Just can't win with the trolls hey ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have been holding my Safex over about 18 months and i was sceptical at first but over time Safex & the team have come a long way and achieved so much. This is not a 5 minute wonder for the trolls to involve themselves with, this is turning into something huge and amazong and i am glad i held throughout.. the time is coming. Soooon :P

Seems safex is used to fratricidal struggles, part of the community constantly focused in talk shit about the others and criticizing everything. Development at full steam right now, it couldn't be better

Everyone please welcome the safex frog. Moon soon.

Attached: IMG_20190528_121249.jpg (1920x1407, 660K)

Never question Safex Frog

This Dan Dabek scam is still around? What's the last project he was part of that turned out to be a ponzi?