So is this project legit or what?

So is this project legit or what?
reddit.com/r/NEXTexchange/comments/bahz82/join_us_for_the_first_official_nextexchange_ama/

Attached: Legit or not?.png (1644x904, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tehMoonwalkeR/status/1132999076323188737
twitter.com/NextExchange/status/1132929822345355264?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/tehMoonwalkeR/status/1132999076323188737
Started saying a couple crypto twitter """personalities""" tweeting about it, looks like the word is spreading

Yeah I saw more of those posts on Twitter. There's a great influx of activity

Next are shit. They did an ICO in 2017 and the exchange was scheduled for release Q1 2018 but they bullshitted the investors every step of the way.

Dunno, looks like they are going out to Mainnet and their exchange is in beta. They survived the crypto winter and the volume has been higher than ever before. So, get the fuck out of here with your salty bullshit.

Actually, im looking now and it seems the alpha of the exchange was out January/February 2018.

With them from late 2017 ICO. My masternode is enabled.
No doubt about that. And not much time left for you all who didnt join this rocket.

If you was around for that launch it was a huge anti climax.

They said main net Q1 2018. Not alpha. Not beta. Main Net. They said in their ICO pitch that it was already built and ready to go.

Then they faked some DDOS story to buy another 12 months of time.

The CEO has a shady past. All you have to do is Google the name and several articles come up.

There was a ton of controversy regarding the supply and team allocations. Caused quite a few pajeets to shit themselves.

Their entire marketing strategy is to list small altcoins and let them market and praise the exchange that listed them for free.

In reality, it's over a year in development and there is zero trade volume and the community is basically just Pajeets asking "when moon".

You're a retard, it's obvious to me. They never said shit about Mainnet until 2019. And now it's launching and in up 5x buying from weak handed pussies like yourself kiddo.

This is the funniest coordinated shill post i've ever seen.

Guys. If you want to fake interest on Jow Forums, don't be so consistently pro about it.

Throw some negative comments in too to make it look realistic. you can see right through it otherwise.

how's their mainnet doing? i stopped keeping track when i sold my stack during the pump 2 months ago, but i expected it to be a disappointment, like 99% of coin announcements

Fine apparently. twitter.com/NextExchange/status/1132929822345355264?s=19

I have 5k of this, will I make it

this really doesn't look bad for such a small cap, i would buy some if the spread wasn't that huge

Seems like they had a rough road but are pulling through fine. Small budget, small bud dedicated team and community. Good shit is coming and I can feel it.

There is no money behind it, it is crap.

If you like to gamble, go with Eterbase. They have money and will make some more (but be smart, not greedy)

Literally read the AMA. No money behind it,l before you open that shit filled mouth. Xbaselet that got turbo dumped on by Jeeves group that "resigned".

"Be smart money like me, user"
> Buys Eterbase

>Their entire marketing strategy is to list small altcoins and let them market and praise the exchange that listed them for free.

That's a good business strategy desu. Binance did the same thing in their early days.

This, I don't really know why that user think its bad. Gotta start with smaller coins to pair to bring some volume, does he expect to get straight 100m volume on BTC/USD pairs?

Both of the things I highlighted indicate this is a scam.

Attached: Capture.png (762x395, 18K)

Obviously user is unrealistic.
Here's a screenshot from the Testnet chat for anyone with doubts that work is being done on the project.

Do with this information what you will. Personally I see NEXT as a solid long term no bullshit hold.

This is a fucking exchange asset with
- low supply
- solid team with their shit together
- own Blockchain built from scratch
- exchange that will be perfected I am sure
- team stated they will be running IEO's and working on gaining an EMI license.

Attached: NEXT.chan Testnet.png (974x1598, 503K)

Given some time it will give all of the other chink exchanges with fake volume a run for their money.
These are legitimates building a legitimate ecosystem, team has Russians, Armenians, Belgians, Dutchfags, Balkans, and one Pajeet with a good amount of business experience in their team. Literally, all fud that was thrown their way was smeshed. It's just a waiting game now. I expect this to be in the top 100 or 50 within a year.

This reminds me such much of Blockport. Another DOA exchange. No exchange services or exchange volume, yet, but the utility token is available on the market. The present price does not justify the state of the exchange. If this is not a pump scheme, then I don't know. Ah, yes, also delays after delays.

Attached: 3483429303.png (646x634, 78K)

November 2017 - Done.
December 2017 - Done.
January 2018 - it was opened as an alpha.
February - 2018 pushed back.
Quarter 2, 2018 - was started.
Quarter 3 and IPO/OTC market pushed back in favor of launching their own Blockchain and Mainnet.

Woah, excuse me if these targets got pushed back.

Unlike those blockport faggots that overhired and burned through millions of investor funds to later run a failed scam STO NEXT has a platfom in publicly accessible beta and Mainnet.

Theres a great English word for what you are currently being, a bitch.

So you're telling me none of this thread is coordinated and pre-planned. Like the sudden burst of known paid shillers promoting in the last few hours?

Attached: altcoinshill.png (1230x642, 164K)

Oh boy, how repulsive, some marketing is going on. Let's behead them and the shillers.

I guess they should probably put advertisements in regional newspapers right?

nice roastie

Project is legit and they got a solid office in toothpaste land(personally visited by someone from a telegram group I was in). However I haven't followed this in one year. Get a small stash and wait for it do something middle /long term

What else did he say?

>Gary your going to have to shill with more substance

>k:
>One thing about next exchange :
They are aiming to be a top 10 exchange this year and they got all the tools to make it.

>Awesome for exrn

>Office in Amsterdam is huge

This was from may 20, 1018. So obviously it didn't work out. But who knows

Attached: IMG_20190528_165729_135.jpg (358x510, 40K)

There in a new office at techno park Eindhoven now I believe.

Dimensions Network is going to be far better than Next exchange imo

Part centralised / part decentralised exchange, built with Erlang like the major trading platforms use so can massively scale Options, Futures Contracts and Advanced Derivatives. And an Exchange Aggregator feature to find best prices across other exchanges.

Trading token paying out 15% of ALL trading fees.

Team have been busy building this with out any hype.

>#786 10 btc volume shitcoin
>OP on two computers acting aggressively towards anyone calling him out
this is seriously pathetic. just kill yourself my man.

this

Good for them.