Old fags who got rich from crypto, how have your life changed?

Old fags who got rich from crypto, how have your life changed?

Attached: 1558295859390.jpg (1512x2015, 234K)

Made 700k.
Tbh didn't change anything at all... But that's just me I guess. Own a house, idk what to do with my money

I'm not rich by any stretch, but having zero debt is literally like living a different life. I just have so much fucking money compared to what I used to. I can go out to eat whenever I want and I can just kinda buy whatever I want, as long as it's not supremely expensive.

Where is her penis ? very unattractive

I, too, like to larp

Thats a male right? Got a sauce

i was depressed in my parents house in a small town now im depressed in my luxury apartment in a nice city

@Sneaky

Oh so he doesnt do HC stuff

Attached: 1554499647314.png (680x680, 221K)

Paid of my student loans, bought an appartment, quit my job. Still living frugal, reinvested most of left back in crypto last summer. Still as depressed as i was before.

Nah he a lil bitch

I fuck hookers on the regular, gamble, and snort coke now. Was virgin and never did drugs before I made money.

Yikes

degenerate faggot

seeing prostitutes 2-3x a week. it's fun, life is 'ok'.

Kek

Imagine being so obsessed with someone else's sexuality.

I quit my job and have more time to workout and play vidya.

Imagine being so obsessed with ones own sexuality you actively force other people to promote and accept your way of life despite being a minority.

imagine living in a country which would actively enforce those obsessions and allow lynching of anyone who'd not show the same enthusiasm for it

Lol whatever you say, man. I just don't spend all my time preoccupied with what other men are doing with their dicks.

You like thinking about dick, user? Sure sounds like you do it an awful lot.

Imagine cherry picking from countries who are still 100's of years behind most

lol, you're the minority, most people don't care, you have to accept it because there's nothing you can do about it.
It's funny to see virgin incels like you feeling superior even if the only pussy they have ever seen is their mother's.

Underated post.

making some money stopped the seriously suicidal thoughts
I actually stopped using drugs
I just have more time to think about stuff like what I want to eat what I want to do and I just enjoy the simple things like walking the park bought a kayak a couple weeks ago
my last bad habit is smoking tobacco drinking coffee and a gambling addiction

my only big purchase was a new truck and a couple vacations

>force other people to promote and accept your way of life

No one is being forced to do anything. You're just a whiny bitch.

I actually miss my old life amd home, I was young and foolish living in a third world shithole, but quite happy desu. I had a loving gf, a family and great friends.

Then money came and I became someone else, I started working at one of the big 4 banks in leafcountry and started early in crypto by 2014. Made millions from the insiders and my life went to crazy extends.

Now my liver is failing, I got kidney stones, I left my gf because she wasn't sexy enough, so now I fuck high end scorts. My parents dont talk to me because I was an asshole to everyone and my friends left me, they are poorfags anyway...

Money, a curse or a blessing, you can choose only one. I wish I could be a depressed fuck spending all day playing videogames. But my alcoholism and addiction to sex with hot women is too strong... I miss my home guys... The Andes and the Pacific...

Nice pasta bro, your poorfag ways of thinking what it's like to be rich are giving you away though, work on that bro.