I can't see the catalyst/reason behind this BTC bullrun. It makes no sense

I can't see the catalyst/reason behind this BTC bullrun. It makes no sense.

What is it?

Attached: 1407170571556.gif (300x225, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ccn.com/130-million-shorts-liquidation-spiked-bitcoin-price-9000
cointelegraph.com/news/effects-of-mt-gox-trustees-400-mln-sale-on-bitcoin-market
tether.to/legal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unironically shortsqueezes.

BTC will continue pumping as long as the money gained from liquidating shorts is greater than the cost of pumping it.

its fucking crypto there is no reason for anything

There was an unnatural expansion (bubble) in 2017, it overcorrected (bubble popped) and now it's going to recontinue the pace it had previously been following.

Here: Tether marcet cap on April 07, 2019:
$2 090 015 279

Current:
$3 116 656 949

Strap in for when they decide it’s time to cash out the btc they boughtnwith fake money and take your real dollars.

One of the reasons was Chinese money was pouring in to it again.

This, it’s always this. The fact that tether can produce money out of this air when they please is delaying our golden bull run. It is one of the main hurdles this space will have to overcome. No moon mission till this is sorted

Lol an ultra scarce commodity used to fight clown world government and expand wealth, yea I wonder why it’s pumping.

what this guy said
link related:
ccn.com/130-million-shorts-liquidation-spiked-bitcoin-price-9000

Attached: 3453463678.jpg (969x546, 69K)

>Strap in for when they decide it’s time to cash out the btc they boughtnwith fake money and take your real dollars.
also ^this

this is exactly what happened in 2017/2018 bullrun. Mt Gox fucks created the tops in the market, match up the sell dates with the price chart and see for yourself:

cointelegraph.com/news/effects-of-mt-gox-trustees-400-mln-sale-on-bitcoin-market

Attached: Zarathustra Spitman.jpg (500x658, 245K)

dubs of truth

Everyone here is a goddamn moron, not a single person said "working decentralized oracles". This isn't even hard. Distributed Ledger Technology requires data inputs for 80%+ of smart contract use cases. Any industry that relies on highly deterministic data inputs, I.E. market pricing, will immediately benefit from this technology. As time goes on and the Internet of Things becomes more sophisicated, so does the extraction of data and you can imagine the possibilities. The year 2030 is going to look drastically different than today imo

So to answer the question completely, BTC is just the primary store of value during the next bullrun which will pump alts that provide real world services

Jews literally print the world's currencies

Yes yes we know, MMT is the only economic theory worth a shit, Austrian and Keynesian are fake and gay, we need to nationalize the fed etc. I agree completely but this doesn't change the fact that Tether is holding back crypto now.

compared to the one in 2017, right?

Attached: plump3.jpg (950x750, 210K)

Nobody actually gets off on this, it's just a weird ironic joke right?

s-sure, just a joke.

Attached: plump2.jpg (950x750, 205K)

There will be a war and the world economy is going to need a new currency to keep going. And swift is going to shit the bed. And no one trusts the Chinese therefore bitcoin.

>muh tethur scam blblblblbblblblbl *shits self*

Attached: retard.png (645x729, 90K)

Those dubs...

Attached: C5B1036B-CB0E-4AA8-A66B-6A8C13DE00B5.jpg (250x206, 7K)

But Chinese control bitcoin

When Trump wins again the left extremists won't be able to handle reality any more. They will deal the first blow that triggers the US civil war.

Attached: plump.jpg (1551x900, 1.21M)

Remember that if you are a U.S. person you are not allowed to own Tether according to their own ToS: tether.to/legal/

So when they become worthless overnight you have no right to make a claim because you shouldn't own them. The fact that this rule even exists + that no exchange honors it and make sure US accounts cannot hold Tether means IT'S A FUCKING SHAM.

Attached: poem.png (1057x1012, 992K)

i'm glad she got fuchur'd

SHART
IN
MART