SATOSHI'S BITCOINS ON THE MOVE!

Holy fuck, the madman actually did it

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-28 at 10.44.12 AM.jpg (598x834, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

courtlistener.com/docket/6309656/kleiman-v-wright/
courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536.24.4.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why is that fag chink always next to him with some stupid npc emote

They're fag lovers

Attached: 1cb29713bd2335383b278a3c1ecbc65d.png (590x663, 526K)

What the fuck? How is he suddenly rubbing shoulders with miss universe winners? Should I buy more bsv?

The fact that you have any days it all.

Yes, please do the needful and go all in Mr. Patel.

Ayre should fire these disgusting homos, they give bad optics.

Attached: nchain's new chairman.jpg (800x800, 121K)

link?

OUR QUEEN

Attached: 2GL7XW5MSZHEBAPYCUSTAPXGWM.jpg (1400x1050, 132K)

That smile. I'd rather go with Jimmy desu

ready to grab if his charge looks like reaching for the wine bottle, or doing a runner. This coingeek pantomime is not gonna end well, too much frission in the air. poor cregs visibly aging by the day

How come Craig is always intoxicated when he's being interviewed or taken a picture of?

When the fuck is Trezor gonna support this coin?? Seems about time.

>How come Craig is always intoxicated
you want the simple, or complex answer ?

> there will be no split
bch splits

> i will destroy bch
bch not destroyed

> btc will be $0 eoy 2018
btc $4000 eoy 2018

> i am satoshi
can’t sign a simple fucking message

> says I will sign after proving in court
but... wasn't the bbc stunt supposed to be a real signature? LOL

> submits a list of addresses of some fake tulip trust bullshit to court...
one of the addresses he claimed was signed by the real owner with a message saying the address is not belonging to this craig clown

> unlawfully registers a copyright on btc white paper and code in a stunt to cause a dump on btc
btc doesnt flintch

> next day copyright office confirms they didnt confirm this clown is satoshit and reaffirms that anyone can register anything with them
ultra fail

> some brainlets compare this piece of trash with trump, but trump is a winner
this clown is a loser

Guys this fakethosi clown is a fucking scam a pure and simple trash bag for everyone to see.

> He keeps putting a large biz budget for his trash biz shill army in an attempt to change public opinion
he fails miserably, anyone with one inch of brain sees this guy is a fucking trashbag scam

Fuck you and all you brainlets who support this fucking faketoshi loser piece of shit

Based whoposting

Still copypasting this trash huh?

At least make better arguments, I already debunked that shit

Attached: corecuck_pasta_debunked.png (1861x1110, 208K)

>screenshotting your own posts
Yikes

I can’t see Satoshi hanging out with gays. Doesn’t fit the profile

Tulip Trust. If Craig has access to the early keys, he is in violation of the trust and will be hammered by the ATO (also why he hasn't signed in public).
The problem is he has a perfect photographic memory so his only choice is to stay totally hammered 24/7 until 2020.

link to transaction address larper

The tulip trust is a distraction. Those are all 1m coins mined around 2008-2010. But Craig never stopped mining after that, he probably has shit ton more BTC not owed to Kleiman along with equal amounts of BCH, Bitcoin Gold and any other alts he may have invested like Ethereum ready to dump on the market and make Bitcoin Great Again.

This, but unironically. You can actually read about it in the official court files:
courtlistener.com/docket/6309656/kleiman-v-wright/

seems legit

>he has a perfect photographic memory
but he can't provide the court with accurate addresses, he just copy pastes a bunch of them. sure m8

>so am i to understand these are all your addresses?
>that is correct!
>okay, but we know for sure that this and this is not yours.
>oh there might be few that is not really mine honest mistake
>alright but all the rest is right?
>naturally yes all part of the tulip trust
>but this addresses owner just signed you are a liar and a fraud
>oh yeah i forgot about that one that's not mine either sorry
>...

kek

Attached: greg_salty.jpg (1024x1182, 948K)

The funny thing is, he doesn't actually owe Ira Kleiman any of the tulip coins. The coins in the trust is Craigs, he put them there, to his future self, for tax reasons. Dave is dead so they might actually be available to him already if you read the conditions of the trust. His brother Ira isn't getting shit.

Attached: CSW_Kleiman.png (632x705, 204K)

Core cucks have given up completely, now they resorted to just inventing random fanfic dialogue just to cope LOL

Attached: 482472322.jpg (1024x957, 71K)

Shills want to have it both ways, they want to accuse Wright of pilfering those coins yet deny he is Satoshi, so which is it? It is possible Kleiman was Satoshi but if you compare the two men's background, Wright had a much deeper knowledge of economics, history and securities and gambling than Kleiman's mere forensics background, it is obvious it was Wright who was the architect of it all.

I'd actually like to see Ira get some share but just merely being a brother to a dead guy who left nothing to you in a will or anything does not entitle you to jack shit legally. If Dave wanted his brother to get his coins then he shouldn't have hidden their existence and left it in the trust to him.

How is the taxman going to verify if the coins have been moved? To check the blockchain explorer?

real life emoticons

Attached: satoshi25.jpg (1200x900, 163K)

Why would he need to be financed by Calvin Ayre, then?

KEK

is that a 1 MB block he's holding?

well this actually happened if not with the exact same words.

you guys remember this?

Attached: emilio.png (2482x3510, 280K)

and then this happened

Attached: actual-proof.png (611x498, 18K)

>hes playing checkers while craig is playing 10d chess
Pleb

Right, the fact that there is a lawsuit at all implicitly means that Craig is Satoshi, why the fuck else would Kleiman sue him for the Satoshi coins. Both the plaintiff, defendant or the judge all accept that Craig created Bitcoin, that's not in dispute, they are just trying to figure out whether they mined bitcoin together and what the nature of their partnership was. It's not actually a lawsuit to prove he is satoshi, because if he wasn't there wouldn't be a suit at all.

Shit like this flies right over the heads of sheeple.

Attached: 1554378616304.png (1130x384, 28K)

Another debunked talking point

Attached: CSW_contrarian_document_alteration.png (751x2511, 1.12M)

I guess the lawsuit is about the coins he claimed to have

lmao no
can't wait for you suicide thread when this literally faggot fraud isn't given btc patent
>btc will be dead by end of 2018
>bch will be dead by end of 2018
neither of these have happened and nothing he has said has come to fruition

he can easily prove he's satoshi but he won't because he can't. kys dunning kruger retard, a complete dumb faggot who thinks he's smart and will get justed like bitconnect bag holders

God hes so sexy

CSW always wears the same poorfag watch, it's a hublot and it's only 30,000$ I'm scared he is not Satoshi at all.

Attached: Capture d’écran 2019-05-18 à 17.49.44.png (1440x900, 152K)

>Get pulled over.
>Your name sir?
>David user.
>Alright David can I see some form of ID?
>I have made several vague blog posts over the years that prove I am David user. Google them.
>Sir I just need to see your drivers license, that is all.
>How dare you doubt I'm David user! I'll sue you!
>Why are you being difficult sir just show me your license.
>Speeds off while screaming.

Attached: 1545090951724.png (750x750, 277K)

you are an idiot sorry, i pulled the image from the original court document submitted by creg

Fuck off Greg. THIS is the original. Hmm, I wonder why someone would fake it to undermine Craig. Really makes you think, huh?

Attached: D63zXyNWwAIJoED.jpg large.jpg (1536x2048, 338K)

courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536.24.4.pdf
sorry idiot enjoy your anal fissures!

greg REKT

if anyone has been caught repeatedly faking documents it's creg.

satoshi told me to caaaash ooooouuuuttt

bruh seriously cucklord status

Attached: 1559068187209.png (856x846, 85K)

The one I posted is the original. The one submitted to court by plaintiff (the guy suing Craig) is forged. Ask yourself why

no retard look who filed it! it was craig.

Submitted by Kleiman, delusional liar.

second time originally submitted by creg you retard in a previous case in 2013 nov 4

> there will be no split
bch splits

> i will destroy bch
bch not destroyed

> btc will be $0 eoy 2018
btc $4000 eoy 2018

> i am satoshi
is incapable of signing a fucking message, the absolute simplest way to prove you are someone

> says I will sign after proving in court
but... wasn't the bbc stunt supposed to be a real signature? LOL

> submits a list of addresses of some fake tulip trust bullshit to court...
one of the addresses he claimed was signed by the real owner with a message saying the address is not belonging to this craig clown

> unlawfully registers a copyright on btc white paper and code in a stunt to cause a dump on btc
btc doesnt flintch

> next day copyright office confirms they didnt confirm this clown is satoshit and reaffirms that anyone can register anything with them
ultra fail

> some brainlets compare this piece of trash with trump, but trump is a winner
this clown is a loser

Guys this fakethosi clown is a fucking scam a pure and simple trash bag for everyone to see.

> He keeps putting a large biz budget for his trash biz shill army in an attempt to change public opinion
he fails miserably, anyone with one inch of brain sees this guy is a fucking trashbag scam

Fuck you and all you brainlets who support this fucking faketoshi loser piece of shit

Attached: bsv shills.jpg (490x586, 15K)

Satoshi will make ALL the announcements May 31st. Swimming against this current will be futile.

During the fireside chat with Jimmy, Craig will lay the foundations for all of his extraordinary claims, which will include posting independently-verifiable documents and evidence addressing some of the false allegations that have been leveled, and transferring bitcoin from an early block.

There will be extraordinary proof that can be independently validated regarding the Segwit flaw. Similarly, Craig will also discuss the fundamental flaws with privacy coins, such as Zcash & Monero. This will effectively kill "privacy coins" as Craig will show you that it is basically as private as running through Times Square with your pants around your ankles.

Craig will also expose the pure fraud that is binance. He will discuss how these bucket shop exchanges are all squarely within the realm of US control. To say so is not a mere assertion, ‘.com’ domains have been considered to come under US territory for decades now. It is well tested in law. All major exchanges, including Coinbase, will be immediately forced to remove the bitcoin moniker from BTC/BCH/BTG/BTCP and all the other scam forks that have deviated from the whtiepaper. This will all be legally enforceable by his recent copyright approval.

During a Q&A Dr. Wright will also be asked about the court proceedings vs Kleiman's estate. At this point he will reveal irrefutable proof that the TulipTrust is in fact real and the accurate name that Satoshi gave to his enormous stash of bitcoins. Craig will demonstrate how he will take sole possession of the TulipTrust in 2020 once the contract reaches maturity.

Listen, I genuinely care about Anons well being. Cryptoscammers have been trying their hardest to suppress the coingreek conference bcuz On May 31 there will be a sea of red across the board, with the exception of one coin that will rise from the red ashes like a phoenix. That coin is original bitcoin BSV.

Attached: stiff.jpg (620x387, 135K)

HONK*
*HONK*
*HOOOOONK*
I have an announcement everybody!!!! *HONK* Everybody, I have an announcement!!!!! *HONK* *HONK*

*blows up balloon and makes a balloon dog* This announcement is gonna be monumental!!!!!! *sprays water from fake flower* The biggest *slaps you with rubber chicken* most amazing announcement *pulls string and bowtie spins like a fan* you'll ever hear in your life!!!!!!!!!

Get ready, for *takes off size 6 shoe, inflating a giant balloon hammer, then whacks you with it* the announcement *starts pulling line of multi-colored cloth from throat* to end all announcements!!!!!!!!

And that announcement *gets in tiny car, drives around and then gets back out* is gonna be coming to you *pulls out gun* NOW!!!! *"Bang!" flag pops out upon firing*

Here, just lean your head in closer to this sack of announcements and you'll hear it!!!!!!!

Closer...

Clooooosssseerrrr...

*HOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNKKKKKKKK*
I'M A MASSIVE FAGGOT AND THERE IS NO TULIP TRUST, ALSO I DON'T HAVE THE TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE TO 51% ATTACK A HAM SANDWICH LET ALONE A CRYPTOCURRENCY

And there it is!