Impatient Linkies Venting Room

I'M SICK OF WAGEKEKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: cell.jpg (636x344, 30K)

I'm fine, but I want more money.

Same. I had a horrible day today. The LINK recovery didn't even make me feel better. I just wanted to take a nap

>tfw taking my 15 minute break from the wage cage to shitpost about LINK
Clownworld

You're right wage keking is getting to be ridiculous

Attached: 1559080170923.gif (600x782, 3.28M)

I unironically thought this was going to moon at the end of last year because I didn’t know anything about the market. Reeee

mah blogpost ... please ...

Attached: 16af12ba-73fd-45cc-92f4-98d9f8fa9260.jpg (640x640, 52K)

i just want to read the damn blog post

which one of you fuckers just bought that 120k sell wall?

3k stinks here plus 15k in other high caps
Quitting July 31st moving to Bali
Fuck waging it’s not acceptable

link is SO fucked it cant hold past the 15k resistance...combine that with the incoming mainnet dump....

you guys should have sold the top at 18k+ sats

WHERE IS THE FUCKING BLOG POOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

probably just bots trading with each other

i just want to be able to use my linkies to buy coffee and dabs and shit. its my turn

Same OP. I've been wagecucking and throwing whatever is left from my paychecks after living expenses into LINK the past year and a half. 2017 broke my perception of money and gave me hope for freedom, and that's kept me on Jow Forums like an addict waiting for 2017 to happen again. Hopefully the singularity comes soon and I can leave this shithole behind me.

I just want free time to write my novels in peace

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GAY WORLD ANYWAY RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i like your writing style user

Look at it this way. Most people have to work until they are 65, so basically 30 years after college. People holding at least 50k LINK will be retired in 2-3 years (assuming mainstream smart contract adoption). That's a pretty big shortcut.

Tired of waiting this fucking maynet. Been easily holding for over 1.5 years now i cannot take it anymore, every seconds i am on delta/folio waiting for that green dildo

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BLOGPOST SERGEY

Attached: 1538086775322.jpg (1000x841, 88K)

>contract
you can do this fren, we are all in this together, been holding since november 2017, i know the feel, i never sold only DCAd ...i'm reaady to hold 2-3 more years! i'm in for the 4th industrial revolution, the tech and sergey.

Sergey is my idol

i think the blog post will be on the 29th, the last possible day while it still makes sense, sergey just loves playing hard-to-get

How does he go to the bathroom.?

Real question

janitor replaces his diaper every 48 hours

I just want to decide what I do with my time. Im going to flip houses for a few years and work at my own pace. Life will be fucking glorious.

>mfw link moons

Attached: Brand of Sergey.png (554x479, 278K)

each day has felt like a week ever since sergey announced all this

Attached: download (6).jpg (225x225, 6K)

I remember exactly what I was doing when I read about the mainnet announcement. I got so fucking high from the euphoria that waiting is now killing me more than ever before.

I still can't believe that link is going live. Feels like another post-conference disappointment will happen ... but it can't this time.
Shit's happening

that can't be real, I mean for how long do they left people in these rooms?

GIVE ME THAT BLOGPOST SERGAY, RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1541018692018.jpg (600x600, 45K)

You promised us a blog update

Attached: 1558621072617.jpg (1508x892, 557K)

YOU NO-LINKERS ABSOLUTELY DISGUST ME! YUK!! YOU ALL NEED TO REPENT!

i just got 1000 linkies

>Blog post is coming
>Blog post is coming
>Blog post is coming

Attached: Main net is coming.jpg (394x300, 15K)

checked and absolutely this
stay patient my frens, we're all gonna make it

Attached: 1558918880614.png (409x409, 192K)

>he thinks hes going to make it with link

Attached: HODLTHELAUGH.png (748x537, 316K)