>charged two fucking dollars for it
what the fuck is wrong with kikes
can I dispute this horseshit

Attached: ANGRY.gif (274x249, 214K)

Welcome to the system

should have read the fine print
sorry user

Maybe don't be a retard who doesn't know what they're doing

I'm a fucking autist who never leaves my house and doesn't know how an atm works and I was at an anime convention and needed $20
give me a fucking break

Fool them at their own game

I never use atm that dont belong to my bank. I take cash out if I know Im going somewhere without my bank's atms.

If you didn't have Poverty Checking Account Basicâ„¢ it would be waived. But since you so little capital in their accounts to work with, the only way they can make money off you is nickle and diming everything.

Basically, stop being poor.

You fucking yanks really are fucked.

Attached: yank spray.png (377x603, 166K)

I have nearly $60k in my savings account and over $2k in my checking

So talk to your bank about opening an actual big boy account. You'll probably get $250-500 bonus money on top of that... unless your credit is TERRIBLE or you had a credit card charged off with that bank. No real bank account would treat a good customer like that.

I'm pretty sure my savings account is already premium or whatever the fuck
I didn't set any of this shit up or know how it works
I don't think you can waive those fees with any type of account at my bank anyway

Attached: riv6dcyoepm21[1].jpg (1007x1007, 79K)

Get a better bank. Mine refunds me for ATM fees from other banks

>have 60k in shit tier savings account losing money daily
>don't know how money works or how bank accounts work
>hanging out on biz where there are actually knowledgeable people but refuse to listen to them

Goodness. OP, go talk to your bank or check online about looking into other options for you money. You don't need 60k sitting in a fucking savings account with 0.05% interest rate. Go get a Vanguard account and buy the S&P 500 for fucks sake.

Might be time to start blaming yourself for your incompetence. Don't get why you would blame kikes and not really sure what they did to you.

I don't even know what any of that shit means
I don't want to have to deal with all of that shit I never even asked for this money
how the fuck am I losing it if I never spend it

Call them and ask for a refund or shut the fuck up and pay your cuck tax

explain to me in what fucking universe it makes sense to get charged two fucking checking your balance at an atm or getting your own fucking money

Kill yourself little faggot.

your money loses its value and buying power over time due to inflation from the federal reserve. This is why $20 in 1980 could buy more stuff than now.

Vanguard is an investment company that has low fees and invests your money into the stock market to make it work for you and make you more money (it takes a bit of time). You need to invest your money if you don't want it to lose its value.

As an alternative, you could go talk to your bank about meeting with a financial advisor at the branch who could set you up with a mutual fund and take care of all the investing crap for you. You would just pay them a percent fee of your gains.

haha this fag doesnt even know about the velocity of money haha and hes browsing biz what the fuck haha

Inflation is at the rate of 4% a year, so you're cucking yourself by just sitting on the money.

That's with the new weights. If you apply those to previous years, there hasn't been inflation since the 70's. The problem is much worse.

i chuckled

Formerly sneedled

wat? i want to know more

my parents already made me go meet with one of the bank people or whatever years ago but I didn't want to look at any of the crap they gave me
I'd rather aimlessly browse shitty bait threads than try to learn boring shit about fucking finances