Had no clue just $10 would be so difficult to reach. 3.5B mcap is nothing. Tron reaches 3x that plagiarizing The eth WP...

Had no clue just $10 would be so difficult to reach. 3.5B mcap is nothing. Tron reaches 3x that plagiarizing The eth WP. Ripple? Are you fh king kidding me? Cardano just had an idea. It’s kind of bullshit if you think about it.

Attached: 6653A060-37CF-4950-9C96-6BF490563724.png (2400x2769, 329K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0L7Pq0rq48l
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The time of hype coins will soon be over. Link got a working product and solid fundamentals. We will be top 3 in the future. Screencap this

Link never took off like hypecoins despite being shilled more. Antshares did a 1000x changing a logo. Face it, link is biz in a nutshell, people who missed the crypto gold rush DURING the gold rush

It's almost like you have no concept of market cycles

So your telling me those coins are over valued??

>people who missed the crypto gold rush DURING the gold rush
lmao

>still shilling link after the project already admitted their network isn't what the whitepaper said
Bags weighing heavy, suicide stacker?

>Cardano just had an idea.
this level of stupidity is incomprehensible. you aren't really this thick are you user? LINK will rise in the rankings and in total market cap as more nodes go online and more and more and more smart contracts make use of its oracle services. HOW IN THE FUCK DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THIS. YOU ARE A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT.

One day chain link crypto currency coin will be 10 000 United States american dollars

holy shit rekt and kekked

This hurts because it's true...I watched Verge. I watched Tron. I watched BNB. I watched EOS. And now my watch has ended...

>Link got a working product and solid fundamentals
If I wan't to know the price of ETH there are plenty of alternatives.

>The time of hype coins will soon be over. Link got a working product and solid fundamentals.

Said every failed shitcoin bahgolder to date.

Attached: 1512070403426.jpg (684x693, 66K)

it never took off cause you retards on here killed ALL hype you stupid dumbfucks. called a scam into eternity. oh well enjoy your bags now and "muhmuh organic growth" and "muhmuh redditors can buy my bags at $10" lmao

Attached: CKdyWRIWIAAkN2Q.jpg (481x472, 34K)

Too true..

We might have hit $5 by mainnet if biz hadn't scared reddit off.

I'm about to buy this coin.
can someone tell me some real world uses for it and why people would want to use it?

>just wait bro LINK will make you rich eventually

How long are we supposed to wait? It's been two years, are we supposed to wait another 10? I might as well invest in fucking boomer stocks at these timelines.

We finna be crypto kangz

Read the 44 blogpost

and 1 us dollar will = 1 venezuelan peso or whatever they use

Yes

Clown world bro. Eventually fundamentals will come into play and LINK will take it's rightful place in the top 3. If you got into this project early you're still way up and shouldn't have anything to be worried about.

delet

Mate we've known there has been a double standard with Link for almost 2 years now. Any other shitcoin can get by on hype alone, yet Link isn't allowed too for some reason. Then when Link gets solid fundamentals, people find a way to FUD it.

The amount of FUD yesterday was fucking amazing, that was more than just discord trannies. I am positive that it was coordinated whale groups trying to force a dump. Just fucking accumulate and don't expect Link to be able to pump like other coins, until it does. Until mainnet is completed and the network is mature and it's forced to take off and the whales can't FUD it down anymore.

facts

Its also because of the endless, relentless, over the top chilling of link that irritated the fuck out of a lot of people.

I FUDed yesterday for fun.
t. 10k linkie since 2017

didn't even care what happened yesterday. im still 9x from ICO. drop all the way down to 12 cents for all I care I can wait. I cannot lose money at this point from what I put in and am 99% positive this will be #3 on marketcap with a few years. Everyone needs to learn some boomer patience here.

This FUDing for fun needs to end though. FUDing before mainnet is fine, since it was for accumulation, I FUDed a shitton too. But FUDing after mainnet is just brainlet tier. A lot of us have got into a habit of constantly FUDing and I would not be surprised if half the FUD yesterday was from dumbass Linkies who can't break a habbit. How the fuck do we stop this as it could prevent the network from growing. We actually need to start shilling this now.

t. 60k Linkie from Sep 2017 and author of numerous FUD pasta's

Oh fuck... you bought the news while fudding and being all smug accumulating at 1.30$? This board

shilling starts at $10

Fuding is fun and linkies are unironically better at it than anyone. Discord trannies can't even compete. What's the point of shilling when you can run a node soon and collect more links per dollar? Would you rather collect link at $1-5 or $20? Or are you just itching to dump your bags?

No I did most of my buys between the 15-30 cent range. I was FUDing during all the previous pumps to 50-60 cents like when Towncrier acquisition was announced.

As soon as Sergey made the mainnet announcement a few weeks ago. I stopped FUDing and started shilling.

I don't care who pumps my bags, just that they are pumped. If we have to start shilling at $1.50 so be it.

link will be #3 on CMC next year, behind BTC and ETH
but BTC will be $100

I understand your argument, and I've actually used it before back when I was FUDing. You are correct that keeping the price low would be better for node accumulation.

I guess I am just getting real sick of being a poorfag. After almost 2 years I just want to be rich already. I'm not fucking selling for anything under 1k, but I am not FUDing anymore either. I am worried that too much FUD will slow adoption down to a point that it could hurt the project. Remember the token is collateral, and Sergey said he actually wants derivatives up and running on the mainnet by end of year (so I expect Mainnet to be getting frequent updates and features added to it all throughout the year too). Derivatives are the only thing that would realistically allow a 1k Link token, and if the value of Link is too low to even allow derivatives trading to get started. Then we are fucking ourselves over and prolonging our poverty.

>our poverty
But I'm not poor and live a comfortable life no matter what even if link went to 0.00 USD and I lost everything I'd be fine. I'm going to FUD to keep it as low as possible so I can keep accumulating more over time. I'm only in this to make 2 million dollars and then I quit working forever. If it doesn't happen, I just continue working and living a comfortable life.

lmao how was it shilled more? are you kidding it never left biz

Cope cope cope cope cope cope cope copeCopeCope cope cope cope cope

Cope

i dont even think the problem can be fixed. ive been living like this for the past two years. you want me to just get up one day and not fud link? what do i do while i wait another 3 years for this to reach $2?

>people who missed the crypto gold rush DURING the gold rush

I don't think I've read a more accurate depiction of linkies since they first appeared.

Truly a sad bunch of people who were crippled by having missed ETH and BTC and instead decided to find their own better coin instead of moving on and just hitting a couple of easy 5xs which would have added up to the 100x they missed.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-31 at 22.18.29.png (724x648, 574K)

you guys keep saying "you should have this, you should have that" but the thing is you guys are still here too.

Right on user, they will all bend the knee.

kek

Chainlink doesn't need any more fud, no fud can be worse than what we got in the end
> 3 centralized nodes querying themselfes every 5 minutes
> KYC and personal interview needed if you want to run a node in this decentralized network
>Call costs of $1-2 making it unusuable for basically all smart contracts.
> New buzzword *threshold signatures* to give the bagholders some hope for the future. Literally cryptographic ultra money tier buzzword.

I hold for a year, but after this shitshow I'm out for good. Richard Heart was right, decentralized oracles just don't work.

Shit FUD. More nodes will be added, they are in the vetting process right now. The network will only grow.

You need KYC to have a job in real life, or to start a business as well, are you gonna remain a neet in your basement forever to avoid that too. Link isn't Bitcoin with an anonymous Satoshi creator, it's a legit business dealing with legit governments and companies, Sergey is known to us, there is no problem in putting your name to a node, afterall it's a business and will be earning you income.

And kek at your last one, threshold signatures literally solve the point above and make calls extremely cheap.

You link idiots should read some of the shit you write. You don't even realize how deluded you are

I FUCKING LOVE THIS!!
Not only will it go on forever, it must. If it annoys you, leave (net positive). If you become calloused to it, great (positive). WHEN THE TIME COMES, there will be NOTHING, no one, no tranny on earth who can prevent the fundamental verticality. the fud always ramps up in unnatural forces on biz when the trannies and whales are trying to drive it down. ignore it, leave, or sell. ez.
>I'm out for good
plz

vocaroo.com/i/s0L7Pq0rq48l

Attached: 1544462474932.jpg (770x840, 492K)

Moron read the blogpost

Attached: kyc not needed.png (874x335, 63K)

If I were enterprise using LINK, KYC nodes would be very preferable.
A mean to avoid 3rd world subhumans fucking up your business.
Bullish for LINK actually

solid and stable. im stoked it only dumped to .95.

2 years 5x return, now with a functional mainnet. how are you not satisfied?

If i could, i would give this post an upvote or tää

Have sex mentally ill incel

Some people are clueless and expect to get rich from investing a tiny amount.

poorfags are desparate to shill their bags. fucking pathetic

>2 years
>5x

The vast majority of linkies did not get in at the lows two years ago, and there were plenty of better opportunities to make thousands of percent worth of profit that linkies missed due to being deluded

T. Boomer
The absolute state when scam coins can do so much more

So what, say you got in a year ago at $.30 - $.40. That’s is a staggering return. Well compensates for the risk.

As with other coins, who fucking cares. If they don’t want to miss out, why don’t they buy an index, or hold a more diversified portfolio instead.

I can’t believe there are no more discussion about mainnet and the node review process. Isn’t that what we all wanted? I’m looking up documentation on running a node on aws and would appreciate anons to share their experience here.

Instead it’s all fucking pink wojack.

Hey listen. I'm going to tell you the secret of crypto:
None of this technology fucking matters. Now that Chainlink has proven it can't even solve the problem that it set out to solve, all of the normies are going to drop out too.
LINK COULD have mooned but Jow Forums was so busy being poor, buying heavier and heavier bags, that they never gave it the hype that it needed to PnD.
Hype is the only thing that matters in this business. It's about market manipulation, not technology. LINK will be lucky if it stays a stablecoin, but now that Sergey's completely dissapointed all of the early adopters and Reddit's already forgotten what LINK is, the game is over.

It's all because it's an erc token. If it were its own coin/chain the price would be 10x. It makes no sense from a technical perspective but crypto investors are brain dead and stuff like that matters.

no one even shilled LINK until the gold rush was practically over already

The amount of unnatural suppression at $1 is frankly hilarious. Probably the most manipulated chart in crypto besides BTC itself.

Isn't this bullish?

delusional

show one evidance of manipulation

Yep. Fudders are either doing it for fun or are swingies trying to buy back in lower

Thanks for your tip. But I’m not easily deceived. Tech will come eventually, this is not a zero sum game.