Jow Forums arguing about whether CSW is satoshi when Erik Finman figured it out years ago

medium.com/@erikfinman/i-know-craig-isn-t-the-founder-of-bitcoin-5cd2435ae8b

how can one man be so based?

Attached: finman.jpg (819x686, 56K)

Heh you know what this this zoomer is alright

This fag got lucky buying BTC cheap from his grandma's birthday gift.
>YES, THAT TOTALLY MAKES HIM AN EXPERT.

And yet here you here and there is he. People want to listen to his opinion. Who's listening to yours?

This kid is insufferable lmao

This lol.

Based

>This fag got lucky
Newfag COPE

COPE
OOPE
PPPE
EEEE

Tired of hearing this faggot

This kid is almost as annoying as faketoshi himself. He also can't write for shit.

>lucky
People like you are fucking retarded. Back then was nothing like now, it was a pain in the fucking ass to buy BTC and you couldn't even use a credit card. You also had to hold on to it after every pump and every dump, not be wavered at all for almost a decade. Many people knew about BTC back then. Maybe 0.1% of them got rich off of it. Everyone thinks "man i was so unlucky I knew about BTC back then if only i put in the time and effort to get into it and understand it". But that's why they never made it. They were too dumb to get into it when there was a high barrier of entry or they didn't have the unwavering foresight and determination to hold through what appeared to be the death of crypto.

I have $100k+ crypto portoflio. Yes, I may have less money than him but I am fulfilled.

>buying BTC at a cheap price does not make one an expert.

Learn to argue fag

Wow 100k...That is a good size wallet for a newfag!
>Learn to argue fag
Look I was going to type something similar to but it's not worth my time.

COPE harder

It kinda does depending on the price because there were no nice UIs and GUI wallets. You had to have some level of understanding if you were enough of an expert to continue to hold and see the payoff when 99% of everyone else sold. It means you were right about BTC going to 10k+ when every single person was screaming at $30 that it would crash any second back to a dollar. You probably weren't involved back then though.

>buying BTC at a cheap price does not make one an expert.

Corecuks COPE more harder

This faggot kid is from Post Falls...he made it because he was lucky enough to have the family he does

>more harder

I believe the truly lucky were those third worlders who obtained bitcoin but had no actual means of selling it so they got forced into holding for so long.

COPE

>COPING so hard you tell yourself to COPE
KEK
You know you can delete posts newfag

Have Sex

Normie Spotted

Attached: Normies.png (2014x410, 151K)

>retarded druggie buys some bitcoin in 2011 to buy drugs because he thinks it's anonymous
>he literally thinks it's a good idea to buy illegal stuff with a coin that has a public immutable ledger
>he forgets like 100 leftover bitcoins in his wallet for 7 years
>notices bitcoin pumped to 20k in 2017-2018
>sells them

Yeah, no luck involved at all lol. But already the fact that someone was even aware of bitcoin in the early days was LUCKY af. Unless you were Satoshi himself there's literally no other word to describe it but luck.

>High barrier of entry
Back in 2010 there were Bitcoin threads on /b/ and they were giving them away to each other by the dozens for sharpie in the pooper pics and shit

>Unless you were Satoshi himself there's literally no other word to describe it but luck.
Maybe you were out doing normie things while others where involved in looking for solutions to the bank problem & wanted something better.
A good few ideas where floating around to get around the banking problem/ Before QE it was supposed to be the end of an era, but it kept running with even more fraud.

Lucky is newfag cope

The coins that got given away, the majority at least, I would say are lost, I know mine are. I even threw away coins I paid for FFS (laptop screen broke, & I couldn't be asked)!
But not going to say some were not lucky...but to just pass it off as just luck...its COPE.

>Maybe you were out doing normie things while others where involved in looking for solutions to the bank problem & wanted something better.
>A good few ideas where floating around to get around the banking problem/ Before QE it was supposed to be the end of an era, but it kept running with even more fraud.

But only Satoshi actually did something about it. Imagine developing a massive ego just because you happened to stumble onto someone else's code earlier than other people did. Lol. But also bitcoin didn't even solve those problems, it didn't replace banks and after 10 years it's barely used for anything except buying drugs and even that use-case is minimal. All it is really used for is speculating on the price. People who thought it would replace banks were literally just wrong, there's nothing else to it. But they got lucky in the sense that the price went up anyway with literally no use-case. Luck luck luck.

I hope Erik is prepared to be sued

Craig Suetoshi will not let this one fly.

(((Finman)))

Next.

>But only Satoshi actually did something about it.
& thank god for him! the other ideas being floated around were just newFIAT/Gold a lot involving offshore trusts. Serious GENIUS, I personally believe that Satoshi knew securities law with the PoW model.
>Imagine developing a massive ego just because you happened to stumble onto someone else's code earlier than other people did.
I don't have a massive ego about it, promise! Just sayin the Lucky COPE, is COPE.
>But also bitcoin didn't even solve those problems, it didn't replace banks and after 10 years it's barely used for anything except buying drugs and even that use-case is minimal.
99.9 % of people don't understand banking, including the bank employees at the lower levels. I have come to understand that without a mass shift in peoples understanding (NEVER going to happen) it wont change or crypto will get subverted, like most of the newfags loving PoS for example...wanting to turn crypto into a security!
>People who thought it would replace banks were literally just wrong, there's nothing else to it.
Yep! I am one of them!
>But they got lucky in the sense that the price went up anyway with literally no use-case.
It has a use case, just as it always has, its stated original goal of 'be your own bank'. ex. I don't keep much in the bank, my 'Fiat' is Dai...

Long gone are the people that bought crypto b/c they knew banking was bad. Now its just moon bois that don't know anything about banking or even that they are a banker.

Or you know, as if this drama isn't evidence enough he's a fraud

everyone knew it was a ponzi since day 1 retard, all this 'defeat the banks' bullshit was the hook and it worked wonders

but haeVMRT+ makes a good point

Attached: now she can get fat.jpg (629x944, 81K)

Pretty sure this is bait, but fuck it.
Nah, it was ETH that killed it. People bought into the idea that crypto can be a security (ICO) & now look we have a whole bunch of securities masquerading as 'crypto'. The Newfag will argue ICO coins are crypto!
Funny thing is, this was part of the FUD in relation to the ETH ICO, about it destroying crypto...It came true. Tonnes of ppl where screaming about it being a security!

Looks like you fell for it hook, line and sinker. Something claiming to be a new 'alternate currency' out of controls of world govts could never fulfill its purpose by starting at like $0.1 and limited supply, it'd turn into nothing but a get rich quick scheme even a 12 year old could see that at the time.