Cryptocoin

What do you think about Nano? (The cryptocoin)

Attached: índice.jpg (330x153, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmOtl9H9su8
youtube.com/watch?v=JChBTohSHlM
youtube.com/watch?v=iVNyr4Q3jq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

one of my favorites

Why?

Here are facts. Nano has been fast and feeless for years, yet EVERYONE prefers to wait an indefinite amount of time for BTC or ETH to do the same thing. What does that tell you?

Fantastic tech with confirmation times as low as 200ms. Shitty investment... which explains the current state of the market.

just try sending it.

Get dumped on

I was reading the paper of Nano. And it is that what I thought. I guess that bitcoin or ethereum are popular now and it is kind overshadowing this better coin. Do you think that is right?

Nano, IOTA or FTM, it doesn't matter, the controversy is blockchain vs DAG

Attached: 1548826126542.gif (160x291, 3.76M)

I love nano it’s half my portfolio

Make sense... What do you think is better?

I'm afraid not user, you still have a lot of thinking to do.

I hold a small bag of FTM and IOTA just in case, but NANO is by far my biggest DAG holding.

My experience with NANO is awesome, there are plenty of new wallets, transactions are 100% free and extremely fast. It is the best p2p coin on the market.

Legitimacy and security are number one in crypto, that is why btc is still king. 10+ years of inmutability is something hard to match, no matter how fast, feesless or whatever DAG can be, like vhs vs betamax

The market doesn’t care about fees and transaction times because cryptocurrency will never be adopted as a currency.....

Do you think Nano isn't secure?

Just do a little experiment yourself:

1-Send a small ammount of BTC on Lightining Network.

2- Send a small ammount of IOTA.

3- Send a small ammount of NANO.

See with your own eyes how NANO is simply the best tech.

BTC > Nano
Random shitcoin < NANO
Eth is in another league, PoS could be a game changer

I just created a Nano wallet. And that is really fast, indeed.

>everyone prefers to wait for BTC or ETH
Literally because BTC and ETH are what 99% of the normies trading know about.

The average person doesn't care about shitcoins, even when they are vastly superior to bitcoin which is literally outdated by every other thing on the market and kept alive purely as a speculation bubble.

NANO will win.

Nano around the world: youtube.com/watch?v=hmOtl9H9su8

Nano is green: youtube.com/watch?v=JChBTohSHlM

Lightning network vs Nano:
youtube.com/watch?v=iVNyr4Q3jq4

Attached: theweakshouldfearthenano.png (607x972, 423K)

See

> Bet on cryptocurrency
Buy NANO. 133 nano is 21 btc in supply
> Bet against cryptocurrency
Wtf are you even here for

user, in the end, what we all want is to earn big money and cash out, mainstream crypto is a pipe dream

When money can be made or saved, one can guarantee that adoption will take place. The roads are currently being build that will allow mainstream adoption to happen. Once it does, you are going to see some serious shit.

How much NANO to sniff George's butt

Attached: mommy.jpg (700x700, 328K)

Pretty sure you might have to beat Colin in fisticuffs first

Attached: colinlemahieu.jpg (400x400, 26K)

I don't want to punch him, cos he makes Nano moon. Maybe being a cool guy he lets me sniff just once

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

I have 1500 NANO, will I make it?

You only need 133 NANO to make it user.

133 nano = 21 btc

(The cryptocoin)
(The cryptocoin)
(The cryptocoin)

NIGGER WHAT?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Attached: biggie.jpg (932x381, 39K)

Stop shilling and keep it on the DL.
Im not done accumulating.
Bad goy

Attached: 1559180752061.jpg (990x1024, 129K)