Bitches love satoshi

Bitches love satoshi
They want the stiff

Attached: 46F5B86B-0EF6-4564-BEA1-B83862D0ED41.jpg (980x794, 220K)

She wants the stiff no doubt

He even has to hide the bulge with his tie so that the women don't go all crazy

Based Creg saving crypto from BTC's bullshit

)))

i wish to have sex with a poojeeta

her pupils are clearly looking at his face

S T I F F

SEETHING

that chair leg looks precariously close to the edge

She's soaked. Look at the slime trail on her chair.
> STIFF

Attached: stiffpilled.jpg (1150x643, 109K)

Her eyes are clearly looking at face level....more absolute cringe from the bsv scammer crowd

STIFF STIFF NIGGA

It's the edge that is precariously close to Satoshi.

Can someone please explain to me why anyone gives a fuck about CSW? he’s literally just some crazy Australian guy who is constantly trying to force himself into the spotlight, then acts like a little bitch saying “oh the pressures too much, I thought I was strong enough, blah blah blah”. What a fucking FAGGOT. literally the only good thing is faggot has ever done is given us the stiff meme.

And WHO THE FUCK ARE ALL OF YOU THAT KEEP SHILLING HIS BULLSHIT? is it some sort of mania that causes you to do this? Some sort of weird, ironic trolling? Surely nobody actually believes this bullshit

Based Wright floats in the air

They're being paid

What if I told you he is Satoshi and everything you have been told in the btc/bch camp are lies?

isn't craig a fraud masquerading as satoshi?

Attached: 1534380388827.jpg (250x206, 6K)

This guy is too much of a bitch to be satoshi. The real satoshi wanted open source freedom essentially, this faggot just keeps trying to make it about him. The whole tulip trust thing is completely insane as well, it doesn’t even make any sense.

This. But they're not paid by CSW, the shills are paid by his own master - Calvin Ayre.

What’s insane is the idea that 2 years, hundreds of pages of documents and dozens of court meetings and rulings by a district judge would be fought over a trust that doesn’t exist.

Too bad Satoshi is a faggot.
The girl is unironically pumped and dumped.

Attached: DueViMJX4AEe28f[1].jpg (1024x768, 113K)

Nice try, Blockstream shill. Fake Bitcoin (BTC) dies in 2020. Only Bitcoin (BSV) survives.

And you core pajeets never post any evidence. It's all pajeet this gay that. Grow up and accept reality, or perish.

have sex