YOU MUST POST ITT

IF YOU ARE NEVER FUCKING SELLING

Attached: 5AA0CF37-24B4-4400-BD86-7A24955D33AF.gif (424x322, 63K)

where do i post if im never buyig

Never.

I have 2.8 LP shares and 80k LINK in cold storage. My shit is getting slapped on premium LP nodes as soon as they go live.

going to 13k sats at least

Balls of steel reporting in.

linkies stored

Attached: 5w5nw.jpg (474x324, 26K)

What if my sell target is $1000? Can I still post here?

Based

408K linkies in cold storage blocked until 2020. Fight me, cunts

Buying back in at 70 cents

I'm selling at 2.2$. It will go back to ATH quite soon. The mainnet was not the reason it pumped toplol

Bizased

i swinged once so that i could reach 10k, which is the minimum amount to make it. after that i never sold, and never will sell

I have my almost almost 1k (0.50 cents) links.
Quite small, but I can afford it.
I hope one day it will buy me a flat at least.
It it goes back to at least 70 or 60 I have some cash now to triple my holdings.
Still what I can afford.
Good luck everybody. 32m burgers are with us!

It is a concentrated distribution, supply and demand are irrelevant.
>fpbp
>checked
>kek'd

i cant stop fucking buying, i know there are other shitcoins but none of them peg me the way link does. sergey is my findom

I only have 12k but I want to sit on at least 20-25k

enough already. have you no shame? some of us have nothing left. we literally wagecucked for 2 years pulling overtime shifts, saving as much money as possible, not going out, eating in, to put everything into this fucking coin. it was supposed to be /ourcoin/ and what happened? literally nothing. sergey btfo'd all of us with a simple copy/paste slideshow. announcing absolutely nothing. "hey guys, we're live on ethereum mainnet". i feel so sick just typing this. you guys actually ruined me.

Attached: 1517392149975.png (1013x1000, 269K)

That's why they call it a suicide stack, OP.

Attached: 1448940559794.jpg (720x720, 28K)

its never enough.

yes sirs it is very good to buy more sirs needful for bigger stack and remember "I will never sell"! thank you

*ahem*
FUCK NOPANTS

Just market sold all so I can buy back in at 15 cents next week

I'm never selling, only buying.

Fuck you

Attached: 1559027422242.jpg (915x775, 93K)

i will never sell unless selling half my stack allows me to live off of passive income that outpaces inflation by at least 1.5%, the other half i'll stake

IM NEVER FUCKING SELLING. WE ARE ALL GOING TO MAKE IT FRENS. ITS TOO FUCKING OBVIOUS.

At best you'll be able to slap around 1500 LINK at the go live, based off of the LP team's comments.
200-600 LINK staked per share at launch, hoping for 10k per share 1 year out.

bought in nov 2017
will never sell
because i bought them for meme reason

Got memed.
2+ years and we are at ATL and droping !!!
Aaaaahhhhhh ?????

What kind of passive income could you get that out paces inflation? Saving's account at best is 2.5% APY. Are you going to buy some apartments and rent them out?

Hi guys, it's me, NEVER SELLING, and guess what? I'm literally never fucking selling.